Can we have a look at your starting 11 and tactic for Beijing

Can we have a look at your starting 11 and tactic for Beijing

I am a about 1.5 seasons ahead mate so already removed the Chinese leagues. I had some decent Chinese players but the foreigners such as Zivkovic and Asenio were the key players.

Re tactics, I tend to switch between Zero's 424 v3, the date 442 and my own defensive 442 depending on the players available and home/away

Step 3 - North America

From Asia to North America for part 3

View attachment 156211

The first successful job application was at Mexico's Jaguares, not one of the country's big hitters but they have some decent players so we'll see how things go with the £8m transfer budget they've gave me.

View attachment 156210

North America - Season 1

Like most American league the Mexican is complicated. An opening stage then playoff and a closing stage then playoff.

If I'm reading the rules correct Mexican teams compete in both the NACL and Copa Libertadores..

Can anyone confirm this?

Excellent. Hopefully I can win both from Mexico then before ending in Europe. Cheers

You will have to throw the league playoff to get into one of them.

Great story and an incredible job in China

North America - Season 1

-- Opening Stage --

View attachment 155997

-- Playoffs --

View attachment 155995

-- Closing Stage --

View attachment 155994

-- Playoffs --

View attachment 155993

I don't know if it's my tactics or shrewd transfer business, or maybe the opposition are just poor but we have overachieved once again.

Claiming the opening stage and playoffs means a place in the NACL next season.

The closing stage wasn't as successful but we had to come back down to earth sometime
:p

View attachment 155790

View attachment 155791

Despite us reaching the North American Champions League next season I have decided to jump ship again to one of Mexico's bigger clubs. Long-term this move will increase the chances of winning the NACL and/or the Copa Libertadores

-- 2nd Knockout Round --

View attachment 155676
View attachment 155675

They called the 1st leg epic.. I didn't see it that way! Buying some good, pacey centre backs is my first priority in the next transfer window.

-- Quarter Final --

View attachment 155674

View attachment 155673

We dominated both legs but in typical FM16 fashion Rosario scored with every chance they had in the 2nd leg. If we had scored every chance we had the game would have finished 27-3

250px-Copa_Bridgestone_Libertadores_logo.png

FINAL

-- 1st Leg --

View attachment 155651

-- 2nd Leg --

View attachment 155652

!!!CHAMPIONS!!!

I thought we had blew it after the first leg despite winning due to the away goals.

The latter knockout stages come just as the Mexican league is starting a new season so we had a few new signings to gel in and we were short on match sharpness too so I had almost accepted that we would fall just short of another continental title.

And the 2nd leg looked like proving just that as we fell behind and never really got going. Only a penalty and some heroic goalkeeping kept us in the tie and we managed to hang on and claim the Copa Libertadores at the first attempt.

View attachment 155653

Closing Stage

View attachment 155580

-- Playoffs --

View attachment 155581

Some big players like Casanova (from previous posts) have left the club after buyout clauses were matched and we weren't given the full fees to reinvest so the standard has slipped a wee bit highlighted by the fact we actually beaten 2-0 in the final 1st leg.

Now here the rules of Mexican football confuse me a bit as we have qualified for the North American Champions League after that closing stage. I don't know what the full qualifying criteria is but we will get stuck into the
NACL and try to complete the 4th step of the Pentagon