dude, can you PLEASE tell me how you got Xavi to make 100 passes?

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Hey mantra, have you ever made a Barca tactic? I'm curious, because your Arsenal one is amazing.

Not sure the striker is a trequartista? barcelona have no watchers throughout the team and all have to put a shift in defensively, with him as a trequartista, he lacks any kind of defensive duty.

Tactic looks better than the 1st.

Not sure the striker is a trequartista? barcelona have no watchers throughout the team and all have to put a shift in defensively, with him as a trequartista, he lacks any kind of defensive duty.

Tactic looks better than the 1st.
Yea i was thinking of that, and i might change it to Complete foward in V2

Yea i was thinking of that, and i might change it to Complete foward in V2

No! Deep Lying Forward - Support, both messi and villa were brilliant there for me, especially messi. With Villa, if you play him on the left (which i would) alter his settings manually.

I've just downloaded and had a quick look.
Barcelona play high up the pitch, in order to win the ball back quicker, and your defensive line is still normal i think and another point, you've got them as more disciplined, but, Barcelona are probably the most creatively free team around, and they don't have set positions etc etc.

No! Deep Lying Forward - Support, both messi and villa were brilliant there for me, especially messi. With Villa, if you play him on the left (which i would) alter his settings manually.

Barcelona play high up the pitch, in order to win the ball back quicker, and your defensive line is still normal i think and another point, you've got them as more disciplined, but, Barcelona are probably the most creatively free team around, and they don't have set positions etc etc.
Yea I just put that for a while though even though i put it as more disciplined they play there own way, but if you do think about it, barca plays quick thinking so the team doesnt have a lot of freedom as in runing with the ball ect, mean while im working on tweaks for it. and ill see the Deep Lying Foward.

this formation is based on 4-5-1 and Guardiola formation is 4-3-3 right?

the play maker is the centre forward ? I will test the 1.5 and tell you my results

jones have you actually let it play rather than look at the settings?

Version 2 Change's

Positions:
Dani Alves: Fullback - Attack
Eric Abidal: Fullback - Defend
AML - Inside Forward - Support
ST - Deep Lying Attacker - Support

Barcelona Mentality:
Sergio Busquest: Becomes "3rd CB" dropping back slightly more
Messi Villa Partnership: trading positions during matches
Possession: Still trying to get the correct amount of possession in all matches.

Some might change or add more, when offical tactic is realsed

Make the goalkeepers distribution to defender collect.

Version 2 Change's

Positions:
Dani Alves: Fullback - Attack
Eric Abidal: Fullback - Defend
AML - Inside Forward - Support
ST - Deep Lying Attacker - Support

Barcelona Mentality:
Sergio Busquest: Becomes "3rd CB" dropping back slightly more
Messi Villa Partnership: trading positions during matches
Possession: Still trying to get the correct amount of possession in all matches.

Some might change or add more, when offical tactic is realsed
Try putting Alves as a WBR as well, as he's often higher up the pitch then the LB.

Yea I just put that for a while though even though i put it as more disciplined they play there own way, but if you do think about it, barca plays quick thinking so the team doesnt have a lot of freedom as in runing with the ball ect, mean while im working on tweaks for it. and ill see the Deep Lying Foward.

Yeah, i get what you mean, but if you look at iniesta, villa, messi and pedro, i'd say all 4 of those are given the freedom to do pretty much what they want, although, 9/10 times they pass.
jones have you actually let it play rather than look at the settings?

? :S
i come across as very critical, it's just my way of getting things across,
and hopefully LG see's it as constructive criticism and not just me getting on at him :)

I started a new game with barca to use your second tactic.In my first friendly I had 71% of the possession I had 10 CCC but only scored 4.The only thing I did was set Iniesta to long shots rarely as I saw he always tried to shoot. I am watching Barcelona keeping a 76% possession against Rubin with their youngsters right now.This tactic seems great so far.
Keep up the good work mate!!! :)

I just started a new game using your V1 tactic as Bolton Wanderers. I just won my first friendly 5-1, so will see how it goes once i start playing league games

just tried this tactic with my ajax ... here is the results friendly against man utd year 2012

ajaxvmanutdinformationf.png