Yeah, i get what you mean, but if you look at iniesta, villa, messi and pedro, i'd say all 4 of those are given the freedom to do pretty much what they want, although, 9/10 times they pass.

? :S
i come across as very critical, it's just my way of getting things across,
and hopefully LG see's it as constructive criticism and not just me getting on at him :)
fair enough :D. Ive always found that when you trying to re create the complex formations, the chiles, arsenals and the barcelona's etc. you have to look beyond the TC a little to make it play like the real life sides. for we both know that in real life they have lots of creative freedom, but to make them actually pass and move like real life, you perhaps have to go in the opposite direction so that they working for the team

Hey man...

Wot Im finding with this tactic is that my guys are completely dominating possession and creating chances but it seems as though theyre like too afraid too shoot.

like heaps of times ill see messi or pedro cut inside and it looks like theyre gonna try blast it in but instead they just keep on running sideways and end up spreading it over to the opposite wing.

any ideas?

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

also it seems as though the shots on target percentage is incredibly low with this tactic.

I started a new game with barca to use your second tactic.In my first friendly I had 71% of the possession I had 10 CCC but only scored 4.The only thing I did was set Iniesta to long shots rarely as I saw he always tried to shoot. I am watching Barcelona keeping a 76% possession against Rubin with their youngsters right now.This tactic seems great so far.
Keep up the good work mate!!! :)
Thanks for the feed back, thanks for everything, and i will see what i do

I just started a new game using your V1 tactic as Bolton Wanderers. I just won my first friendly 5-1, so will see how it goes once i start playing league games
Nice, who was it against, thanks for the feed back

just tried this tactic with my ajax ... here is the results friendly against man utd year 2012

ajaxvmanutdinformationf.png
Which version is it?

Well V2, is almost done, and it seems perfect. everything is going the Barca way

I'm currently making a Barcelona tactic, after seeing yours and my love for Barcelona,
and i've got everything spot on (rather unconventionally may i add) except Xavi.
he's a slimy little ****** who's hard to get right and get his passes up :/

hopefully today, as im going into the last matches of testing

Barcelona V2

1278105613.png

Getting very thing almost perfect, it seems a new update has to come around.

La Liga

View attachment 117558

Formation

View attachment 117557
Valdes – Sweeper Keeper/Defend
Puyol – Limited Defender/Defend
Pique – Ball Playing Defender/Defend
Abidal – Fullback/Defend
Dani Alves – Wingback/Attack
Sergio Busquets – Anchorman/Defend
Iniesta – Advanced Playmaker/Attack
Xavi – Deep Lying Playmaker/Support
David Villa – Inside Forward/Attack
Pedro – Inside Forward/Support
Messi – Deep Lying Attacker/Support

Shouts:
Retain Possession
Pass to Feet
Work into Box

Match Preparation:
* Defensive Position
* Attacking Movement
(I did not do any, as I did not notice till I played latest game)

Fix:
* Higher Possession Rate
* Xavi 60 - 100 Passes
* Higher Score lines (Kinda)
* Faster Movement
* Position Fix
* Messi and Villa goalscoring

Sergio Busquests -
3rd CB

View attachment 117548 View attachment 117549 View attachment 117550
Puyol Busquests Pique

Now I have worked very hard, and this is the closest you can get to making Busquests your 3rd CB. He as you can see is slightly off Pique and Puyol, making him moving faster when in attack, and when in defense he goes closes down.

David Villa - Lionel Messi - Scoring goals / Movement

View attachment 117551 View attachment 117552
View attachment 117553 View attachment 117554
View attachment 117555 View attachment 117556
David Villa Lionel Messi

In previous tactics, it seemed you could only get 1 of the players to score a lot of goals, while the other get only a few. For this to work, you must train David Villa as a AML, so that he can be in the perfect spot with Messi. Also I have done it so that Villa is slightly higher than Messi in the movement as in real life.

Results:

View attachment 117559
I can only say I am disappointing to have lost 2-0, but what happens happens, next time I will play a few 1st players as only my youngsters played

Will download right now, but I bought some players and I wonder if i should change anything in this tactic to use these players to my advantage?

New players: Yassine El Ghanassy
Eden Hazard
Tomas Necid
Mario Balotelli
Fabio
Rafael
And I sold Daniel Alves :( , so i'm guessing Rafael should replace him?

This tactic isn't really doing much for me with Bolton Wanderers. Played 4, Won 1, drew 2, lost 1. My win was against Peterborough in the League cup too. Maybe i just don't have good enough players to use this tactic.