Glad its working out for you guys. The update I have has the defense working much better also coming later today at some point.

Also guys if you have not rated this thread please do so, I would like for it to become available for wills testing soon. So if you could that would be awesome! Thanks.

Have just been told by my Head Of Youth Development that ... well ...

"the entire U18 squad sucks, and there is zero worthwhile talent coming through the system."

Excellent.
Just what I needed to hear.

Excellent training facilities.
Excellent coaching.
Excellent network.
Excellent tactic.

Youth talent blows goats ...
Youth intake may as well be a random selection of teenagers from local bus stops and chip shops.

WTF ... :mad:

Glad its working out for you guys. The update I have has the defense working much better also coming later today at some point.

Also guys if you have not rated this thread please do so, I would like for it to become available for wills testing soon. So if you could that would be awesome! Thanks.
When will the update come?

+++TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED I WILL POST SOME SCREENSHOTS SHORTLY+++
DIE GUARDIOLA V.2!!!

MUCH BETTER DEFENSE IN THE BACK, CONCEDING AROUND 20-25% LESS THAN INITIAL TACTIC.

Let me know how it goes for you, in order for this tactic to work to its best your left winger must have 8+ positioning,tackling.

Working to make set pieces better as well. Stay tuned.

LOL. I go for off the ball movement and finishing in my top line, SS will be top scorer so i look for a good passer for false 9. (Nouri) and I purchased yannick carasco for my SS and converted them both. I will post screenshots since i just started this save with BMG after testing new tactic. I will do a long standing save so people can see it work against top clubs.

if i switch SS with AM because i play with liverpool and i want coutinho on the left and sterling on the right.Would tactic still work?

if i switch SS with AM because i play with liverpool and i want coutinho on the left and sterling on the right.Would tactic still work?

It will still work, but for you to get the best out of the tactic you will have to mirror positions. See tactic is based on balance. Thats why there is Defensive winger where where SS/Regista are and Winger where AM/DM are since they are more stationary.

I guess Ill make a mirror tactic but if you want to do it yourself you just need to change.

SS for AM
DW for W
Regista for DM
BPD for CD

Basically all the edges so you have complete balance. I will do it but not sure if ill have time today more than likely tomorrow, but it will be easy for you to do just take pictures of the Player instructions and change it yourself.

V3 IS COMING!

I notice clubs in league catch on to formation im working on a slight variation that will work a little differently so that you can mix it up during a match and throw opposition off.

Will be done in a couple days hopefully this weekend.

V3 IS COMING!

I notice clubs in league catch on to formation im working on a slight variation that will work a little differently so that you can mix it up during a match and throw opposition off.

Will be done in a couple days hopefully this weekend.
Awesome, my only complaint that I cannot use it game after game because after a season or two it just stops scoring.

Awesome, my only complaint that I cannot use it game after game because after a season or two it just stops scoring.

Not surprising.

If a team 'in real life' turned out, game after game, for two seasons, with the same, identical tactic ... most teams would work out a way to neutralise, what would be, a very predictable team to play against.

Yeah this happens oppositions learn what you are doing you need to have a good formation to mix it up with, I use this formation 70% of the time the other I like to mix it up to throw opposition off at times