My antivirus is not letting me download your tactic, can u please upload to other download side.

regarts
danboy

how is your v3? in my schalke save after two seasons of winning every game now in third season cant score that easy

please upload the save
smile.gif

View attachment 276391

I've been using this tactic for 3/4 of a season with Rangers. Works great attacking with the ball, although I concede a lot of penalties, and always seem to go 2 games max before I get a man sent off. Could be my defenders though, is this happening to anyone else? :mad:

V3 IS COMING!

I notice clubs in league catch on to formation im working on a slight variation that will work a little differently so that you can mix it up during a match and throw opposition off.

Will be done in a couple days hopefully this weekend.
How are things going mate with V3?

View attachment 831868

I've been using this tactic for 3/4 of a season with Rangers. Works great attacking with the ball, although I concede a lot of penalties, and always seem to go 2 games max before I get a man sent off. Could be my defenders though, is this happening to anyone else? :mad:

I have had the same problem... games with penalties for the opponent mostly. I am however working on slight tweaks that seems to be totally cancelling out the ccc's of the opponent (won my test match 6 times in a row, so replaying the same match 6 times.. The enemy had a total of 4 ccc's accross those 6 matches)... however I am not getting any more red cards or penalties against...

My victories have however been 2-6, 0-4, 0-3, 1-2 and 0-1.. so would love to maybe score a bit more although it is insanely consistent winning that same match 6 times in a row (no other tactic have managed that).. with all crazy dominant stats.. like my last match (win 0-1) was 60% possession for me, 41 shots vs 7, 20 on goal vs 0, 13 not on goal vs 4, and 7 ccc's vs 0... dont really get why I only win with 0-1.. but a win is a win.

I will have an update coming tomorrow guys.

Really busy today but it will be well worth the wait.

+++TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED I WILL POST SOME SCREENSHOTS SHORTLY+++
DIE GUARDIOLA V.3!!!

MUCH BETTER DEFENSE, SAME POTENT OFFENSE. A 3-3-3-1 FORMATION FOR YOU GUYS AND ONE THAT BAYERN HAVE DEPLOYED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS THIS IS MY INTERPRETATION OF IT.

Let me know how it goes for you, in order for this tactic to work to its best your CWB ON THE LEFT MUST BE ADEPT TO PLAYING OFFENSE AND DEFENSE AND DMS MUST HAVE HIGH WORKRATE AND STAMINA.

DIE GUARDIOLA V.3!!!

MUCH BETTER DEFENSE, SAME POTENT OFFENSE. A 3-3-3-1 FORMATION FOR YOU GUYS AND ONE THAT BAYERN HAVE DEPLOYED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS THIS IS MY INTERPRETATION OF IT.

Let me know how it goes for you, in order for this tactic to work to its best your CWB ON THE LEFT MUST BE ADEPT TO PLAYING OFFENSE AND DEFENSE AND DMS MUST HAVE HIGH WORKRATE AND STAMINA.

Mirror Version? :p

DIE GUARDIOLA V.3!!!

Been waiting all day to test!!