Any chance you could make player filter list mate?

you can easily watch the games and see what attributes are needed for what position
maybe you can even spot something the creator of the filters didnt and really get the player type you need!

Dominance in these games looks crazy! Guessing this includes no corner exploit?

View attachment 833087 v3 for home games v2 for away games

the 2 formations are supposed to be able to give your opponent 2 different looks while using the same players i.e (3 in the back)

Its not that tactic stops working after a while, its that every tactic does good against some formations and struggles against others. The purpose of me doing 2 completely diff formations is to be able to mix it up if the game is not going as planned.

CHEERS!(H)

Last edited:
Which pitch size would you recommend to use this with if given the choice? :) Cheers!

Been using V3 for all games, do we need to use V2 for away games?

You are quite late on in the game, I assume you have a team of world class players?

Love these 2 tactics so am going to give them a blast, am looking for a new career challenge so will be really interesting building a squad around this.

You are quite late on in the game, I assume you have a team of world class players?

Love these 2 tactics so am going to give them a blast, am looking for a new career challenge so will be really interesting building a squad around this.
Yes, with a world class squad mate