Smaller one works best with short passing and wide play.

So minimum.

I guess so too, because there's a lot of space behind the central defenders. Expect some CCC through some long balls.

I'm still going strong. Only 1 draw, against the more skilled Kiev, and it was an away.
View attachment 379551View attachment 379550

When I was testing it in my other save, I didn't had any inside forward who could play on the left. But my left footed IF is the most productive of my attack so far. I find the fact that he's left footed a good thing. He can go outside and deliver an assist, and can shoot with his good foot when he's cutting inside and getting the ball played in his run.
View attachment 379547

The right sided winger (both feat good, but pref. left!) was also performing great, but he's injured for the next 2-3 months. :(
View attachment 379546

Oh, I play this old basterd as the advanced playmaker. Somehow this playing style fits him very well, I wonder why. ^^)
View attachment 379544

I guess so too, because there's a lot of space behind the central defenders. Expect some CCC through some long balls.

This is what usually mourinho adopted vs possesion style tactics by guardiola. Long balls on wingers from defence, hoping the opposition will drop deep and not press so high.

Thing is i got this guy.

View attachment 379539

Good luck beating his pace.

This is what bartra used to look before i`ve sold him to bayern.
View attachment 379538

As you can see, he has high stats for anticipation, positioning, decisions, concentration, composure, decent tackling and good pace/acceleration. imo he`s superior to balanta, that`s why bayern made a move for him in the first place.

His reading of the game was good, allowing to intercept balls being played to the strikers before reaching them.

Last edited:
This is what usually mourinho adopted vs possesion style tactics by guardiola. Long balls on wingers from defence, hoping the opposition will drop deep and not press so high.

Thing is i got this guy.

View attachment 590595

Good luck beating his pace.

This is what bartra used to look before i`ve sold him to bayern.
View attachment 590596

As you can see, he has high stats for anticipation, positioning, decisions, concentration, composure, decent tackling and good pace/acceleration. imo he`s superior to balanta, that`s why bayern made a move for him in the first place.

His reading of the game was good, allowing to intercept balls being played to the strikers before reaching them.
Where is new tactic links ?

Where is new tactic links ?

First page, mate. I`ll keep updating it there to avoid you searching through pages.

View attachment 379525
Barcelona under 19 managed by Roberto Samaden and playing my tactics has similar stats to the first team.

View attachment 379523
View attachment 379521

Won first division with just 11 goals received :))

The goals were mostly received after alves + bartra sold and start of season, took time for balanta & corchia to adhere to the gameplay. Or when i`m using the reserves to keep the first team fit.

Vs spain a defeat ofc, cuz i manage spain and it contains : thiago, alba, grimaldo, semper, sergi roberto, xavi, iniesta, fabregas, deulofeu, busquets and pique.

Puyol coudln`t handle them ^^

I was very close of drawing a few games (~3) but even then i had like shitloads of chances.

Getting bored atm.

View attachment 379497

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying this tactic. Just two quick questions - do you ever change anything for tough away games? and also, do you ever train players individually for their specific roles? etc

Got bored in my Club Bruges save, so I thought of trying it elsewhere. I had a save ready with Belgium qualified for WC2014. I've only used this tactic, never managed to pull it off in 14.3.1, but ...

World Champions baby. The loss against Chili was because I got to confident and switched to all the backups to rest the key players. The game is never over against those germans, they scored a corner in the 92nd minute. But Courtois saved the day eventually. I get a lot of CCC against, but I don't care, we still dominate the game after 90' minutes.

View attachment 379482

Thanks for the enjoyable tactic.

I'm really enjoying this tactic. Just two quick questions - do you ever change anything for tough away games? and also, do you ever train players individually for their specific roles? etc

Change training to defending and defend positioning for that week and it should be enough.

Yes, i do train them.

Messi treq
right winger (deulofeu as winger)
neymar winger (became world class winger)
Xavi dlp
fabregas dlp
iniesta adv playmaker.
bartra + pique bpd
alves complete wing back.
Alba aswell.

Basically i got every guy in the team to train for an assigned position, no1 is left at default. If i were to leave them default and train ball control/attacking, imo defenders would drop the defending stats for the attacking ones which could be hurtful.

Last edited:
Change training to defending and defend positioning for that week and it should be enough.

Yes, i do train them.

Messi treq
right winger (deulofeu as winger)
neymar winger (became world class winger)
Xavi dlp
fabregas dlp
iniesta adv playmaker.
bartra + pique bpd
alves complete wing back.
Alba aswell.

Basically i got every guy in the team to train for an assigned position, no1 is left at default. If i were to leave them default and train ball control/attacking, imo defenders would drop the defending stats for the attacking ones which could be hurtful.

Thanks mate. So you train Messi as a treq and Neymar as a winger? Even though their role is false nine and inside forward?

Also, just out of curiosity, did you get a backup for Messi? I've been playing Fabregas there when MessI has been injured/tired and he has been brilliant. But that of course leaves me short of a midfielder if Xavi and Iniesta are out. I was thinking of getting Kevin Volland as a Messi back up. I've got Balanta and Pique is tutoring him, he's been great. I keep getting bids off Chelsea for Bartra and Pedro. I'm thinking of selling them so I can get a CM in.

This tactic is great, I really enjoy the movement :)

thanks mate.

Thanks mate. So you train Messi as a treq and Neymar as a winger? Even though their role is false nine and inside forward?

Also, just out of curiosity, did you get a backup for Messi? I've been playing Fabregas there when MessI has been injured/tired and he has been brilliant. But that of course leaves me short of a midfielder if Xavi and Iniesta are out. I was thinking of getting Kevin Volland as a Messi back up. I've got Balanta and Pique is tutoring him, he's been great. I keep getting bids off Chelsea for Bartra and Pedro. I'm thinking of selling them so I can get a CM in.

This tactic is great, I really enjoy the movement :)

thanks mate.

yes, i train neymar as winger. Messi as treq

Backup for messi = Angel Correa. Signed for 3.4 mil at the beggining of game (he gets world class). Tutored by messi he gets all his ppm in 2 weeks :))

i sold pedro at start for 54 millions. Constant "offer to club" gets you there.
Bartra can nicely develop. I had him sold for 40 close to 50 mils (i could not reject it at it was higher than release clause). Otherwise i wouldn`t have sold. Tries to play out of trouble is the perfect way to be "play out of defence".

View attachment 379357

Hehe, i wouldn`t sell him for 100 mils. Already have plenty of unnecessary cash that go either to tax or to the directors. -.-

As for you, you got sergi roberto @ barcelona b, tutored by xavi or iniesta gets godly. Free world class cm

thats mad

whats your passing stats and average positions like

View attachment 379359

Most passes the dlp (xavi) followed very close by the more advanced playmaker (iniesta).

View attachment 379358
An OI pal?

Assistant. Its written on the first post, mate

Last edited:
your tactic is awesome just tried it the possession stats i got in the first 10 league games over 70%

Started up another save to test. Sold Chicharito to Barcelona and bought Zuniga to compete with Rafael as a wingback.
Who said you can't play Barca style with fellaini and carrick :p

View attachment 379088