Finished my 2nd season as Man United now. Went undefeated, and ofc won everything that was possible to win. Upgraded most of my midfielders in the 2nd season (hopefully United will do that IRL as well) and boy did my team play beautiful football.. <3

This tactic is so far the best tactic I've tried for this patch (for a top team). 10/10. Haven't been as happy with a tactic since Steaton's Invincible tactic from the previous patch.

Thanks OP. I don't blame the ****** off people on the first few pages, but they're really losing out on something.

Finished my 2nd season as Man United now. Went undefeated, and ofc won everything that was possible to win. Upgraded most of my midfielders in the 2nd season (hopefully United will do that IRL as well) and boy did my team play beautiful football.. <3

This tactic is so far the best tactic I've tried for this patch (for a top team). 10/10. Haven't been as happy with a tactic since Steaton's Invincible tactic from the previous patch.

Thanks OP. I don't blame the ****** off people on the first few pages, but they're really losing out on something.

I agree with you on this for a top club this tactic rips ppl to bits. other teams barely get a chance. amazingly solid at the back and the attacking force is unreal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm playing with Barcelona and everyone scores except Messi, even Mascherano does.

I'm playing with Barcelona and everyone scores except Messi, even Mascherano does.

if messi is playing in f9 role he should score bucket loads. I'm playing as Madrid and ronaldo has 25 in 15 games

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Gonna give the tactic more time then, many tactics are good with Barcelona but only a few make Messi plays like real. I want that more than winning.

You playing with the 4-3-3 or the new one, mate?

Im going to give this a shot. Just two quick questions, because there is different answers throughout the thread, opposition instructions left to assistant manager or not? And, what training during pre season and after? Thanks dude:D

I can't make Messi scores like you guys, I gonna try with Bayern instead xD

I can't make Messi scores like you guys, I gonna try with Bayern instead xD

I can neither get Messi to score. Actually I think the new tactic sucks big time. Losing and the opponent get CCC all the time.

I can neither get Messi to score. Actually I think the new tactic sucks big time. Losing and the opponent get CCC all the time.

What are you talking about ? I am currently almost a season and a half through with no losses. still under 30 goals received.

Messi had 74 goals the first season out of a 125 league goals.

View attachment 379728

Later edit : Game crashed -.-

Ironically, after replay :

View attachment 379727View attachment 379726

That`s 6 goals in my last 2 matches.

Defense is a bit ****** up, cuz Bartra`s clause was activated by bayern munich ~ 40 mils or so and i`ve sold alves to psg for profit as he hit 31 years mark, 1 more year and price drops by 20 millions. Corchia is still noob.
View attachment 379722

This was actually played with my reserves team. :))

Last edited:
What are you talking about ? I am currently almost a season and a half through with no losses. still under 30 goals received.

Messi had 74 goals the first season out of a 125 league goals.

View attachment 590202

Later edit : Game crashed -.-

Ironically, after replay :

View attachment 590203View attachment 590205

That`s 6 goals in my last 2 matches.

Defense is a bit ****** up, cuz Bartra`s clause was activated by bayern munich ~ 40 mils or so and i`ve sold alves to psg for profit as he hit 31 years mark, 1 more year and price drops by 20 millions. Corchia is still noob.
View attachment 590213

This was actually played with my reserves team. :))

dont get it. Can you please link the tactic you are using? Thank yo.

I see that he has updated the front post. I downloaded the wrong one before too. But this morning I saw the other one listed and gave it a go on my save. I got good results (lots of ups, some downs) with a mid table team, so I tried it within a new save.

Loving it. :wub:

This tactic should get a little bit more attention and tested by others, because it has some beautiful attacking play. And even though it is made for Barcelona skilled players, I even feel "invincible" with my team Club Bruges. But a penalty, stupid corner rebound or defender running towards a cheerleader is always right behind the corner with this 14.3.1 ME. But even when you're 2-0 behind due to the ME, the attacking power of this tactic can still bring you back in the game. (and win (H))

Needs to be tested more, but already having fun with it.

Sold 1 talented DC (6mil.) and loaned Boyata instead, no other signings. Games against Anderlecht and Genk are tough ones, but even won them with 2 days recuperation.

View attachment 379564

I see that he has updated the front post. I downloaded the wrong one before too. But this morning I saw the other one listed and gave it a go on my save. I got good results (lots of ups, some downs) with a mid table team, so I tried it within a new save.

Loving it. :wub:

This tactic should get a little bit more attention and tested by others, because it has some beautiful attacking play. And even though it is made for Barcelona skilled players, I even feel "invincible" with my team Club Bruges. But a penalty, stupid corner rebound or defender running towards a cheerleader is always right behind the corner with this 14.3.1 ME. But even when you're 2-0 behind due to the ME, the attacking power of this tactic can still bring you back in the game. (and win (H))

Needs to be tested more, but already having fun with it.

Sold 1 talented DC (6mil.) and loaned Boyata instead, no other signings. Games against Anderlecht and Genk are tough ones, but even won them with 2 days recuperation.

View attachment 590542

Which one do you use now?