View attachment 380871View attachment 380870View attachment 380869

very very curious how these tours will boost merchandising. Usually the foreign selling of shirts should skyrocked, while domestic should drop a little (no friendlies at home). it should be more than a redistribution of income.

Annoying to make 200 mil profit and be hit with 60 mil tax wage, 60 mil shareholder dividents and the 400 mil loan earlier taken while under laporta spell.

Anyways..

View attachment 380867

Edit:
View attachment 380857

Haha, i`ll rip them off at 60-70.

Already sold montoya for 40 to them ^^

Last edited:
View attachment 380844

Balanta tutored by Puyol gets Insane. 20 determination, 20 marking, great positioning headers, great speed, jumping, strenght, anticipation. The perfect defender. Got no problem selling him for 30 anytime, costed me 10 :))

Grimaldo = free from youth. Tutored by alba gets all his ppm in 1 month and gets godly in just 1 season.

Montoya ( tutored by alves) - sold for 40 mil, need to buy a youngster to tutor ^^

Pugliese will be replacement for busquets (gets tutored by mascherano). Masche backup for Busquets atm.

Xavi is to be replaced with either semper (gets godly after tutor) or roberto or fabregas or thiago. Bought thiago for 40 mil, completely useless. I just like him.

iniesta => thiago/roberto/fabregas.

Neymar => Halilovic (they ask for 30 mil at start, unsettle him into accepting the current value) or deulofeu.

Messi => Correa (gets all his ppm in 1 week, the future messi).

View attachment 587661

Balanta tutored by Puyol gets Insane. 20 determination, 20 marking, great positioning headers, great speed, jumping, strenght, anticipation. The perfect defender. Got no problem selling him for 30 anytime, costed me 10 :))

Grimaldo = free from youth. Tutored by alba gets all his ppm in 1 month and gets godly in just 1 season.

Montoya ( tutored by alves) - sold for 40 mil, need to buy a youngster to tutor ^^

Pugliese will be replacement for busquets (gets tutored by mascherano). Masche backup for Busquets atm.

Xavi is to be replaced with either semper (gets godly after tutor) or roberto or fabregas or thiago. Bought thiago for 40 mil, completely useless. I just like him.

iniesta => thiago/roberto/fabregas.

Neymar => Halilovic (they ask for 30 mil at start, unsettle him into accepting the current value) or deulofeu.

Messi => Correa (gets all his ppm in 1 week, the future messi).

how to get ppm learned quickly
and currently i trying this tactic with arsenal, how to get best out from my players

Who's your wingers in first season?

Thanks for the reply.

Either alexis or pedro. Alexis is more likely to score more.

Which tactic you guys using original or latest updated?

the updated.
how to get ppm learned quickly
and currently i trying this tactic with arsenal, how to get best out from my players

Best way is tutoring. But for some players you don`t have same type of tutors around (my case with neymar) then go solo training each ppm, from the best coach you got. I usually get leo beenhaker to. But he`s a pain in the *** to get as he wants 28k wages/w and at start you can`t afford.

Last edited:
End of season, beginning of WC. I got just 1 defeat and 1 draw in international friendlies (dunno why it was set for the assistant to manage friendlies).

16 goals received in a full campaign with over 100 scored. Just 3 goals in all CL matches lol. Defence looks rock solid, interceptions are made mostly before getting any way closer to the box.

Messi has !!!! 74 goals

View attachment 587569View attachment 587572View attachment 587574View attachment 587575View attachment 587577View attachment 587580

Under 19 has same tactic. Manager is Samaden (ex inter youth develop)

View attachment 587582

Pretty similar to my team and i got noob youngsters. Just 2-3 are good, rest are ****. The best are loaned out.

Time to get to what really interested me in playing. Tours/financial feeder club and how much revenue can be generated through merchandising abroad.

Is is this with the original tactic in opening post? Just taken over barca start of season 2019 so going to try this out :)

Da-mi si mie facebook-ul tau boss , vreau sa iti pun niste intrebari de tactica de astea.

End of season, beginning of WC. I got just 1 defeat and 1 draw in international friendlies (dunno why it was set for the assistant to manage friendlies).

16 goals received in a full campaign with over 100 scored. Just 3 goals in all CL matches lol. Defence looks rock solid, interceptions are made mostly before getting any way closer to the box.

Messi has !!!! 74 goals

View attachment 587569View attachment 587572View attachment 587574View attachment 587575View attachment 587577View attachment 587580

Under 19 has same tactic. Manager is Samaden (ex inter youth develop)

View attachment 587582

Pretty similar to my team and i got noob youngsters. Just 2-3 are good, rest are ****. The best are loaned out.

Time to get to what really interested me in playing. Tours/financial feeder club and how much revenue can be generated through merchandising abroad.

Easy to do save & load...

Easy to do save & load...

The spain under 19 and under 21 are not managed by me and are playing with this tactic. Neither barcelona under 19 is.

And how much would you need to save and load to go 16 goals all season ?

I giggled.

The spain under 19 and under 21 are not managed by me and are playing with this tactic. Neither barcelona under 19 is.

And how much would you need to save and load to go 16 goals all season ?

I giggled.
I believe you but to shut the haters up. send a screenshot of game status it shows how many saves you have made ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I believe you but to shut the haters up. send a screenshot of game status it shows how many saves you have made ;)

I make over 10 saves before the first game stars, so its completely irrelevant.

but just to entertain the ******.

View attachment 380717

This was in december. 10-15 games played.
this was in may, season over.
View attachment 380712

And overall look at messi`s games.

View attachment 587580

That`s how many games there have been. + ~ 20 for the spain squad. So basically i would need ~ 200 saves to be able to achieve. As you can see, game was started last night.

No more qq now please.

Last edited:
I make over 10 saves before the first game stars, so its completely irrelevant.

but just to entertain the ******.

View attachment 587925

This was in december. 10-15 games played.
this was in may, season over.
View attachment 587926

And overall look at messi`s games.

View attachment 587580

That`s how many games there have been. + ~ 20 for the spain squad. So basically i would need ~ 200 saves to be able to achieve. As you can see, game was started last night.

No more qq now please.

quality stuff pal... why ppl would post a tactic that they would save load save load onto a forum that other ppl are going to test *** knows cause surely they know it doesn't work... let's see how this baby roles myself now ;)

#willreportback

quality stuff pal... why ppl would post a tactic that they would save load save load onto a forum that other ppl are going to test *** knows cause surely they know it doesn't work... let's see how this baby roles myself now ;)

#willreportback

I didn`t even care to go all wins. All i cared in this game is to get to after first season for the merchandising stuff. As for the saves...well from the moment season ended till wc started i got 15 saves already ^^. Highest decisions to make are now, scouting assignments, players buying, selling, youth intake, players moved between barca b a & u19, staff changes, everything happens now. Plus the friendly tours i was so interested in. Plus the affiliates. Will probably reload game if board does not give me an affiliate in china/US as i am solely interested in how those markets bring back $$$$. I don`t need to waste half hour to do all this to then see "game crashed" and restart it. So saves are completely irrelevant.

Its highly probable that if i am to start again that i lose 1-2 games or draw a few. should not matter as the overall result will still be 100+ goals and highest goal margin. Watch a game and see if the football played is not simply beautiful

Wow, what a tactic. This is exactly what I have been looking for. High possession, solid defence and some quality goals from my F9 so far. I seem to have good and bad matches, but the tactic isn't fluid and I don't exactly have the greatest of players in each position until the Transfer Windows to strengthen the weak areas like Central Midfield.

Do you have any information on Opposition Instructions? Training setup? any slight tweaks in extremely tough circumstances vs the brilliant teams? Also the type of players needed?

Cheers man. I have tried loads of tactics recently and was about to give up. Possession and good defence is what I crave.

Any chance this will work with lower league teams? In theory, I'll get rammed in the ****, but might be worth a shot.

OIs are assistant manager set up. The reason this is to be preffered is to not waste time.

The setup has a holding midfielder (Busquets-HB) (who the assistant will assign to mark any creative attacking mid/playmaker). A holding/creator (Xavi) who would be the second guy to harass for possesion (close down any extra threats/attacking midfielders) and a runner/creator (iniesta - maily on the ball runner) whose position would make him unavailable for OI instructions anyways. He will drift looking for holes inbetween mid and attack.

As for the defence i already posted a pic of bartra`s game stepping up with the more mental stats being emphasized. I would prefer a defender to have a 100% reading of the game in terms of anticipation/positioning/decisions than to have him pro at headers and tackling. Tackle can fail, its better to have him get possesion before the opposing player gets the ball (same thing guardiola preaches). Look through my previous screenshots how i improved the defensive by making them faster and read game better.

As for the rest, there are countless things to say but that would imply me not playing but writing.

Enough for now ^^

Any chance this will work with lower league teams? In theory, I'll get rammed in the ****, but might be worth a shot.
Its more likely to fail. The team guardiola has set up was for barcelona. At bayern he tries to adapt the players to his philosophy and although the players have the required attributes it could still fail as we have clearly seen in the champions league vs real. If he were to adapt any low-table premiership or bundesliga team to his mentality he`ll get sacked before getting results. its just how things work, if you got a hulk team you should play hulk tactics. don`t press high, but deep, don`t hassle, but stand off. don`t get stuck, but stay on feet. No gaps in the defence as your team lacks the stats. And so and so on.

Last edited: