Didn't even notice those missing stats, I'm not used to play FMC mode. Soldado ended my clean sheet spree. I was 10 games without conceding a goal. Don't mind the stupid draws in pre season, it was on instant result mode, took control since OM. Some difficult games ahead tough.

View attachment 378552View attachment 378549

This works great for my Real Oviedo team! Im in the 2015/16 season, my first in BBVA, in march im currently at 7. place. I was expected to get relegated! So for me, this tactic works just great with a smaller team!
But i wonder, why do you train Messi as a Treq, when you use him as a false 9?

This works great for my Real Oviedo team! Im in the 2015/16 season, my first in BBVA, in march im currently at 7. place. I was expected to get relegated! So for me, this tactic works just great with a smaller team!
But i wonder, why do you train Messi as a Treq, when you use him as a false 9?

Treq is closest to what messi has for stats when game starts. Training him as false 9 would imply the stats being reorganised. don`t need that, tyvm.

Anyways...

View attachment 377558

The tactic works great for me. Undefeated 2 season, basically raping anyone, even if i play my reserve squad.

Last edited:
Tested it with bayern munich aswell, 100% winning ratio. Almost impossible to lose.

However a bit lower results with arsenal, ppm for those players are completely screwed and took me almost 4 months to retain the top spot.

Tested it with bayern munich aswell, 100% winning ratio. Almost impossible to lose.

However a bit lower results with arsenal, ppm for those players are completely screwed and took me almost 4 months to retain the top spot.
I am in my second season with Arsenal and have been using this tactic for most games; undefeated in February besides an elimination in the Carling Cup on PKs.....
Great tactic in my book.....

I went 2 full seasons all wins with the tactic receiving just 12 goals the first, 15 the second, scoring 140 first 165 second.

This is the main reason i am amazed people do not at least give this a try. Kinda disappointed.

I went 2 full seasons all wins with the tactic receiving just 12 goals the first, 15 the second, scoring 140 first 165 second.

This is the main reason i am amazed people do not at least give this a try. Kinda disappointed.

Great tactic but even a good product needs good marketing :)

I kinda spammed your topic for a few days, but almost no one was picking it up. This tactic has never failed me. Pure quality (especially for top teams) and it produces by far the most attractive play of all the tactics on this forum together.

first game, im Tottenham. there goal was from a corner which was one ccc and there other two ccc come from over the top ball to sturridge. none the less good start

I think a lot of people got turned off by the abrasive first posts and are missing out on how good the tactic is
I will post the results when I am done with this season; but so far unbeaten with Arsenal in February using mostly this tactic;

second game. seem to have a lot of long shots, which in my opinion never happened at barca really!

are there any tweaks or can I safely use the tactic attached in the original post?

second game. seem to have a lot of long shots, which in my opinion never happened at barca really!
At barca you don`t have longs shots, but any "shoot from distance" "try long shots" "tries first time shots" along with several other ppms can override the tactic. PPMS override anything to be more precise.

Dunno how tottenham players are, but at barca no1 has it. See if "work ball into box" is checked. If it is, ppms screw you.

are there any tweaks or can I safely use the tactic attached in the original post?

Handle the team training as instructed and it should work.

The most important for this tactic are the mental stats. Anticipation, decision, positioning, composure and so on along with the ball control skills.

Last edited:
Managed an undefeated season with leeds, after promotion, 2-nd season.

But had like 15 draws.

Cleared debts, bought stadium, sold the promotion team, currently sitting on 100 mil budget.

For promotion i used a counter tactic tho, impossible to play lower leagues with this.

Managed an undefeated season with leeds, after promotion, 2-nd season.

But had like 15 draws.

Cleared debts, bought stadium, sold the promotion team, currently sitting on 100 mil budget.

For promotion i used a counter tactic tho, impossible to play lower leagues with this.

That's unfortunate I was about to start a Derby save and use it.

Does it only have to be the top teams in the world? or can someone like West Ham use it?

You need good tactical knowledge on the players, lowest league teams usually are more physical, playing the lone ball forward in a direct, high tempo passing game. Using this you won`t get past mid table.

Thing is i tested most of this forum`s tactics while under low league and they all sucked in a different degree. The "unbeaten for a full season with ac milan" for instance was the worst, first game i had 0 shots of/on target and got completely destroyed 4-0. But the guy claims its an invincible tactic.

You need good tactical knowledge on the players, lowest league teams usually are more physical, playing the lone ball forward in a direct, high tempo passing game. Using this you won`t get past mid table.

Thing is i tested most of this forum`s tactics while under low league and they all sucked in a different degree. The "unbeaten for a full season with ac milan" for instance was the worst, first game i had 0 shots of/on target and got completely destroyed 4-0. But the guy claims its an invincible tactic.

:3 I`ll give it a go. I normally like building a team around a tactic. What's the worst that can happen. :p

get fired before you manage to pull it off, actually. Losing 1-2 hours or 30 minutes if using speedhack :)

well it look like your back to your old ways i see the tac you are on about is a very good tac and where on his post did he say it would work for a lower team all you have to do is use another tac till you build your team up like i did with my san marino team then give it a go just cos you could not get it to work there is no need to have a go at the guy like i could not get this tac to work but do you see me come on here and say its **** if you dont like it just move on end of