Nice work mate. Can you post a screen with west ham startline? your first 11 team :) Thanks
Starting eleven:

Start_Eleven.jpg

Also I rotated:
Morrison/Downing/Jarvis
Diame/Noble
Cole/Jack Collison
Nocerino/Jack Collison
Armero/Taylor
Demel/O’Brien

While all of you are trying the new tactics from TFF, i'm still sitting here, dominating everything with Pure Insanity V1.. (6)

Hey TFF9, is the attacking corner setup the same which you updated in the Supremacy System 433 v4?

What are peoples results with this? I like TFF's tactics but I'm really losing my patience with this game. I don't see how you can have a game based around football management, where the whole essence is based on tactics, and people have such random outcomes

What are peoples results with this? I like TFF's tactics but I'm really losing my patience with this game. I don't see how you can have a game based around football management, where the whole essence is based on tactics, and people have such random outcomes

Ehh... there's always range for your final result and this range depends on strength of your team.

For example, if you play in English Premier League and have avarage 145 CA team so in best case scenario you can win the title and worst case scenario finish as low as 5th-7th...

If you have avarage 165-170 CA Team so best case scenario you win the title and worst case scenario 2nd place. It works like that ;)

where abouts you sitting in league with west ham now TFF?????

where abouts you sitting in league with west ham now TFF?????
Heh... right now I'm back to my long term save were I have full team of wonderkids and I can't wait for annihilation to everyone with this tactic when they reach full potential. ;)

TFF, one question. Do you find you have better results in general using a high D/line with play offside or it's just a preference?

TFF, one question. Do you find you have better results in general using a high D/line with play offside or it's just a preference?

Everything has its advantage and disadvantage.

Width + D-line + Offsides - all these are very tight connected.

I find if you play with extremely high D-Line and extremely Width and using Offside than you will be just hammered.

BUT if you play extremely high D-Line and extremely Narrow and Offside than defense looks just extremely solid you pressing high up field far away from your own box and the same you leave no channels for through balls. Only one problem you become weak at attack because in case you almost don't have space for full backs to overlap.

So I always try to find balanced variant... have reasonable space for full back to overlap and the same time don't leave big channels in defense.

Everyone used to blame "Offside" for troubles in defense but my experience tells that it has much smaller impact than D-Line and Width.

Last edited:
Makes sense. So you suggest smaller pitch size? I guess the smaller pitch would make you defensively solid but restrict your attacking dimensions? and then, being at home, you'd want to be more attacking. I'm sure this has been mentioned before and so I'm sorry for that, but what would you suggest?

Makes sense. So you suggest smaller pitch size? I guess the smaller pitch would make you defensively solid but restrict your attacking dimensions? and then, being at home, you'd want to be more attacking. I'm sure this has been mentioned before and so I'm sorry for that, but what would you suggest?

You said right... Definitely small pitch would make you defensively solid but restrict your attacking dimensions... so I prefer to have it "Average" size.

Also if you what to become very defensive at some point of the match just add TI "Play Narrower" and PIs for Full Back "Sit Narrower"… affect from this will be very visible even if you have much higher D-Line and Offsides you'll become very rock solid at defense.

Last edited:
Here's my save where I'm in 3rd season at West Ham. I still have average team only 140 CA. For example, similar CA has default Southampton team in 1st season which predicted finish 9th in EPL(default 1st season).

My team:

Team.jpg

Here's match stats from Euro Cup away game vs PSV:

Match_Stats.jpg

While all of you are trying the new tactics from TFF, i'm still sitting here, dominating everything with Pure Insanity V1.. (6)

Any chance you can post that for me mate, I loved Insanity v3 until I lost it, would love to try v1

Hi TFF, Im confused, you have stated the following:

"- Tactic works only when AML/ML has main foot right and AMR/MR has main foot left. It also could works, for example, if AML/ML has rating for his right foot "Fairly Strong"/"Strong" or AMR/MR has rating for his left foot "Fairly Strong"/"Strong"."

So why in your filters have you got the perameteres for AML set as the following:

Position = Att Mid Left
Position = Mid Left
Pref Foot = LEFT

SOULDNT THIS BE RIGHT FOOTED????

Position = Att Mid Right
Position = Mid Right
Pref Foot = RIGHT

SOULDNT THIS BE LEFT FOOTED????

Sorry tyo be a pain

So why in your filters have you got the perameteres for AML set as the following:

Position = Att Mid Left
Position = Mid Left
Pref Foot = LEFT
[/SIZE][/B]
SOULDNT THIS BE RIGHT FOOTED????

but if you look on parameter for it you'll see it has "Is Not". This means it excludes all "Right Foot Only" players for AMR position and similar for AML position it excludes all "Left Foot Only" players.

But it doesn't exclude Right Footed players for AMR who also have "Fairly Strong" or "Strong" rating for left foot and similar for AML position it doesn't exclude Left Footed players who also have "Fairly Strong" or "Strong" rating for right foot.

Any chance you can post that for me mate, I loved Insanity v3 until I lost it, would love to try v1

Here you go. Love this Insanity V1, rocking everything with it, haha. Better than jassars tactics, awesomezilla or something like that for me..

There are two version, A and B. Use B vs 4-4-1-1 and 4-2-3-1.

To make the tactic work you need Winger left footed, Shadow Striker left footed. :)

Hope its okay that I'm reposting it @TFF, but I'm just enjoying it so much!

Edit//: @TFF: How about a collection-thread for your tactics? Like jassar? Would be great. So no one gets annoyed by many threads and your fans can follow you easily.

View attachment 594729View attachment 594732View attachment 377620

Last edited:
Im using supremacy system v1, 3rd with HSV after being predicted to finish around 10th with first window transfers disabled, ill be sticking with that tactic but if Supremacy v1 gets that season 2 syndrome then ill be sure to switch to this might take out the 4-4-2 and put this tactic and that slot just so my team can get familiar with it