PES 2009

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
PES 2009 Champions League Trailer (HIGH QUALITY HERE)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsDv2GpmQ7Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsDv2GpmQ7Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gameplay obviously still looks a lot like the last one. Then again the gameplay hasn't changed much in about 12 years now. Graphics look alright but FIFA is far superior in that area this year. Hopefully there will be a demo in the next few days so we can try it out.

EEEEEEEEK, those Prem kits look sexual. I'll no doubt get it, haven't bothered with any FIFA in years now

Somehow Kuyt manages to look sexier in PES than IRL...

attachment.php

haha yeah looks swish will defos get it. it seems gta and this are the only games i consistently buy and play long term these days i just cant seem to get into any other, although i do like this years fifa compared to the rest

That looks great i think the graphics look just as good if not better than fifas. Looks like it will keep its crown as the number one game in football yet again.

This years pro i see there only been 2 negatives

Lawro is still on it!! and no birmingham city

yeah god knows how lawro gets a job irl never mind on a game

Il just have to pick scotland and sweden for faddy and seb then.

Yeah a big negative but i supose il have to wait till 2010. Aleast now i have an excuse for picking the best teams :)

i love how they have the cl rights now :D

game looks amazing i cant wait for the demo and then the release

It only shows man utd and liverpool licenced but surely because it has CL then arsenal and chelsea will also have there kits?????

I doubt they will. If they did I'm sure they would have featured in the screenshots already.

any idea what teams are on this year?

If by licensed it looks like La Liga, Eredevisie, some Aussie teams and Argentine teams. Has the badges at the end of the trailer.

Yeh I'm sure they will have the usual leagues, EPL, Serie A, Eredivisie, La Liga, Ligue 1, Rest of the World (few greek teams, celtic & rangers, few argies & brazilians etc...)

Some screenies of the Become A Legend Mode...

The interface looks horrible, I hope that's an early version.

I can deal with a ****** interface as long as the Become A Legend mode has a fair few features and the gameplay is good. The demo was supposed to be out on 11th September, now it's out when it's out.

Glad you can win individual titles as well as Club and International but I want to play as a midfielder so I think the Golden Boot award will be out of reach.

I would prefer a Football Manager style interface for both FIFA and PES but that's just me, I think it would look more professional.

Oh found some cheevos
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/pes-2009/achievements/

Last edited:
looks good :D cant wait. i reckon i will go a defender

i really am looking forward to this, ive played the fifa demo, and really did not like it.

I did think it would be close between the games this year, but after playing fifa, i cant see how that can be true.

PES 2009 Achievements Revealed

They're not very specific on some but they seem a lot like the PES 2008 achievements with lots of Become A Legend ones thrown in there. Wish they had more creativity when it comes to cheevo's as they are fun to obtain :(

From my calculations there are only 90 points for Master League related achievements and 330 for Become a Legend achievements, so you can tell which part of the game they want you to play more.

Last edited:
pah i hate people who go about trying to get those stupid achievments