PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K
Liking it lots so far.Its quicker and crisper than FIFA although like Kris says FIFA has mastered the 360 control better.The goals look and feel great,every goal and payer seems unique which i think is one of FIFA's big failings.I love the new team style options,the movement of support player bursting into the box is brilliant.All in all im impressed.Looking forward to its release now.

Last edited:
Nice nice can't wait to play it now, 60% at the moment :D

Can you use those skill card things on the demo?

It's not about the graphics,background songs or kit licences or manager mode (we have fm for that) it's about having a game i can play online,with mates or on my own and not take it too seriously and enjoy it

sounds good.

i hope you can do it on the demo.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

I'm definetly not getting pes now.

Unless Fifa doesn't change the whole dribbling aspect of the game (where you literally can never seem to just step round a player without using a skill or ridiculous pace) then I'll prefer PES, no doubt.

I love it :D just went on a mazzy run with Messi beating two before sliding it past Reina. Defo getting it.

PES10 demo >>> Fifa10 demo

The animations are much better for pes now, the ai is vastly improved, the lighting is superb, the ball physics are much better. The one thing I didnt like is the 360 movement isn't quite developed as it is in Fifa10, but it might not be a good representation of the released version.

I'll probably buy PES, I thought I'd skip it this year, but it seems solid.

BTW, in the PES demo you can adjust strategy, so you can mess with all the new sliders and see how they work.

PS. I was liverpool vs barca, and on one occasson Messi SKINNED two defenders and jinked around another, and put a shot on goal. I have never seen the AI EVER do that dating back to my days playing WES 7.

ahh i'm starting to favour fifa..this just doesnt feel right at all. It's too bleugh i feel as if i am going back the way now

I gave up on PES after I bought 2007, it was terrible. I haven't played anything after that I'll admit, but for me PES 6 was the series best and final great game.

ahh i'm starting to favour fifa..this just doesnt feel right at all. It's too bleugh i feel as if i am going back the way now

:O
Why the change? You seemed to like it earlier lol

Turning to the Dark side and becoming a FIFA fanboy are you Kris. Oh Dear :(

Last edited:
lol jp, im a bit of both, I admire fifa but im a pes boy deep down

The only things i think feel weird about it is the 360 control & that there is no commentary in the demo. I'l get use to it though, hope the onlines better, although we will have to put up with Barca & Real Madrid noobs this time :(

Turning to the Dark side and becoming a FIFA fanboy are you Kris. Oh Dear :(

pes has been turning me into it for a while and this one has upset me

You two should just give in now and join me on FIFA's side. PES 2009 put me off too much and I don't think I will ever go back to being a PES fanboy :(

I haven't played the 2010 demo yet. Lee has downloaded it on his PS3 so shall give him a game or two on it later today.

maybe i need to get used to it but it just didnt feel like pes....sad times

Back