PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K
Thought it was pretty good. pretty enjoyable.

a bit dissapointed that messi was so rubbish in the demo.

True, i found it impossible to beat a player, maybe im just **** though i dont know.

Would be good if PES & FIFA merged together, with Pes's gameplay & Fifa's licensing & manager mode, would save alot of arguements about which ones better lol :p

The Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 playable demo will be on XboxLive, PSN, and PC networks from September 17th and will feature six teams to play with:

Liverpool FC
FC Barcelona
Spain
Italy
France
Germany
The demo will be available on the following formats at the following times:

PC available approx 9am GMT
Xbox 360 on Live 12pm GMT
PS3 on PSN 5pm GMT

day off work anyone lol

The Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 playable demo will be on XboxLive, PSN, and PC networks from September 17th and will feature six teams to play with:

Liverpool FC
FC Barcelona
Spain
Italy
France
Germany
The demo will be available on the following formats at the following times:

PC available approx 9am GMT
Xbox 360 on Live 12pm GMT
PS3 on PSN 5pm GMT
This better be genuine,ive just finished work but ill be up early to download.

This better be genuine,ive just finished work but ill be up early to download.

Im pretty sure it is. If you search 'pes 2010 demo' on google literally all the sites have the same thing said on it.

Yup, it's out. Just gotta wait until 5pm before I can get it though.:@

Well its only a few months away now.My anticipation starts to build now as information filters out about the new game.

What improvements would you like to see?

What rumours have you heard about new features?

What teams will be Licenced?

Anything new on PES 2010 lets hear it here.Ive already heard that the Spanish La Liga will return in full,and the new Europa League (UEFA CUP)will be fully Licensed.

just started to download the demo available in usual places lol

I'll download through xbox live and play when i get back from class. I'll also download the pc demo now!

Has anyone got it yet? Its not on PSN yet but should be on Xbox Live.

i thought it was meant to be out at five.

i'm doing homework so can't download it right now even if it was on.:@

yeah ive had it since 2 got it on XBL its a massive improvement on last season game i like its lots an lots like jelly tots will defo be buying it along with fifa

Yeh thats what it said, but it had that for FIFA aswell & wasnt out untill about 6-6.30ish.

Well get crackin on your homework and il keep you informed if its up soon ;)

Oh yeah and i watched a few vids on youtube earlier and just to warn people, the keepers look terrible.

yeah the goalkeepers are funky they come steaming out even when theres defenders about an they parry from soft shots still makes it fun 2 play

Its on PSN now, just search 'pes 2010' and it should come up.

The demo is awful, compared to Fifa10 it seems so basic and cheap

fifa 10 demo is so much better that the pes one on x360
the dribbling on pes is awful compared to fifa now

Loving it so far....very different from the last few years. Fifa seems to be alot smoother and has done a much better job with the 360 movement. Still great for going on runs and beating players what fifa seriously lacks...alot more fun than fifa and less serious if that makes sense?

Loving it so far....very different from the last few years. Fifa seems to be alot smoother and has done a much better job with the 360 movement. Still great for going on runs and beating players what fifa seriously lacks...alot more fun than fifa and less serious if that makes sense?

I think I am too used to fifa and it just seems sooo much better than PES now :(
The graphics for PES are obviouslt worse but I think the gameplay isn't very good either.

Back