PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K
ohh aye Thompson is one to watch...are Aberdeen in there 2?

ohh aye Thompson is one to watch...are Aberdeen in there 2?
aye a was quite suprise to see that like no hibs which im slightly disapointed about but atleast there making progress getting teams in there and im hoping that the gameplay improves and this could sway it for me as i get bored playing fifa but didnt with pes as you feel a sense of achievement scoring a goal
<TABLE class=multicol style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="25%">

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width="25%">
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width="25%">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_Club_Internacional
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

One negative thing i will say about pes is it seems to be getting easier every year since 6. I used to play on regular and get a good competitive game but now i have to play on top player to get the same quality of AI.

One negative thing i will say about pes is it seems to be getting easier every year since 6. I used to play on regular and get a good competitive game but now i have to play on top player to get the same quality of AI.

maybe u have got better ;)

I'm having a hard time on professional. Even with Spain, the most goals I can score is 2 in a game. I played a lot of BAL on PES2009 and I think that has hurt my skill. I did player lock on the demo with liverpool and locked myself as Torres, and i absolutely tore up, had only one goal, but could have had 2 or 3 more.

I think BAL will be a lot better this year, the AI are much much more competent and are capable of passing the ball to you in the right way.

Nah i think i was just venting. Going to get both this year though

Im glad to see Konami has returned to using the RT and analog stick to perform tricks.

tricks2.JPG

Last edited:
oh yeah i've heard of him.

stanley matthews cup final and whatnot.

I was on the PESgaming website earlier,noticed a little note from one of the bloggers on there who is also a games tester,thought you might be interested in it.Reads as follows:

Hey all,
I’ll just make this quick as to not push DD’s new column down too much. I’ve been monitoring the furore surrounding the demo and I’d just like to quickly say that as I’ve been lucky enough to have tested the final game for a couple of days at work, that the demo certainly isn’t representative of the final version and you’ll all be hearing my views in my column on Saturday. I don’t understand why Konami have put out such a sub-par demo out; it’s older than the code DD and I tested two months ago so I can’t help but wonder why it’s been released as it’s certainly not representative of final gameplay.
Regards,

Last edited:
I was on the PESgaming website earlier,noticed a little note from one of the bloggers on there who is also a games tester,thought you might be interested in it.Reads as follows:

Hey all,
I’ll just make this quick as to not push DD’s new column down too much. I’ve been monitoring the furore surrounding the demo and I’d just like to quickly say that as I’ve been lucky enough to have tested the final game for a couple of days at work, that the demo certainly isn’t representative of the final version and you’ll all be hearing my views in my column on Saturday. I don’t understand why Konami have put out such a sub-par demo out; it’s older than the code DD and I tested two months ago so I can’t help but wonder why it’s been released as it’s certainly not representative of final gameplay.
Regards,
hoping this is true would be amazing if it is, cheers JP

Hey all,
Regards,

I hope he is right as the demo is a disgustingly bad game and has definitely made my mind up that I will not be buying PES this year.

the demo put me off aswel they should bring out another demo closer to the release date

If i buy it and tell you it's ****** amazing will you at least rent it and give it a chance?

I hope he is right as the demo is a disgustingly bad game and has definitely made my mind up that I will not be buying PES this year.
I think your being a tad harsh Sean,disgustingly bad? surely not as bad as that.At least rent it.

I actually liked the demo so if this is true then il be well pleased with pro this year

If i buy it and tell you it's ****** amazing will you at least rent it and give it a chance?

I think your being a tad harsh Sean,disgustingly bad? surely not as bad as that.At least rent it.

I presume Lee will be getting it for his PS3 so I'm sure I will still get a chance to play it at some point.

If somehow it's an amazing game then I think I will give it another chance but I'm not expecting much to change.

Back