PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K
I'm impressed by the new player animations. You can definitely tell they have added a lot to the way the players move. The animations are getting towards the quality of FIFA now.

Although I am a bit dissapointed that it still looks like the same old game (except for the new animations and '360 movement'). But I used to love PES so hopefully it's enough to bring me back.

I used to play pes until this season but it had kind of been getting on my nerves, fifa 09 is just so much a head of pes 9.

One thing with pro though why is it that fifa is released before and is fully updated yet pro does not have any of the deadline deals updated but comes out after fifa

I'm impressed by the new player animations. You can definitely tell they have added a lot to the way the players move. The animations are getting towards the quality of FIFA now.

Although I am a bit dissapointed that it still looks like the same old game (except for the new animations and '360 movement'). But I used to love PES so hopefully it's enough to bring me back.
Ive read some of the pes forums and read peoples play-tests of the early code and they all say the game looks amazing and a clear jump from pes 09,i agree with you though,this is not coming through visibly on these video's that are filtering out.I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Ive read some of the pes forums and read peoples play-tests of the early code and they all say the game looks amazing and a clear jump from pes 09,i agree with you though,this is not coming through visibly on these video's that are filtering out.I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah I hope it does play better than it looks :D

I guess the demo will be crucial this year. October is going to be a very busy month!

Isnt the fifa demo out like tomorrow aswell. They will have an uphill task converting all the r-tards from there fifa

Isnt the fifa demo out like tomorrow aswell. They will have an uphill task converting all the r-tards from there fifa
Forget the FIFA fanboys Kris,they are interested in official licenses and all the glitz and tacky music that goes with EA ,PES will never be able to compete with that.I just want Konami to give us a true next gen PES and reward us loyal pro evo fans for our patience,get back to what they are great at and give us a brilliant football simulation that FIFA cant get anywhere near,like the old days.

The FIFA demo is available to download on Thursday i think,ill download it and play it,and ill give an honest opinion,if i think its good ill say so.

I quite like the music on FIFA, brought the game last year for that reason only, then found out i could of just searched on the internet to find out :(

JP do you know when the PES demo is out?

I quite like the music on FIFA, brought the game last year for that reason only, then found out i could of just searched on the internet to find out :(

JP do you know when the PES demo is out?
There is nothing official mate,but if its like last year it will be released the day before the new FIFA game is available to buy in the shops.

is it possible to down load all the logos and kits for pro on ps3, like we all do for fm???

is it possible to down load all the logos and kits for pro on ps3, like we all do for fm???
Yes it is, if you go to a site called PESgaming.com they have the option files available to download for PS3.

I follow pesgaming as well, the pes2010 forum is a bit slow at the moment though.

can you dowload them onto xbox 360

Well if you have paypal go onto ebay. People make their own versions of an update for PES. They are quality trust me, they are only like 15 quid and thats with the memory stick. You just copy the date to your Xbox. :)

The Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 playable demo will be on XboxLive, PSN, and PC networks from September 17th and will feature six teams to play with:

Liverpool FC
FC Barcelona
Spain
Italy
France
Germany
The demo will be available on the following formats at the following times:

PC available approx 9am GMT
Xbox 360 on Live 12pm GMT
PS3 on PSN 5pm GMT

Yeh it should be.

I hope its alright, im not expecting major improvements i just want it to be better than previous years.

What did you think of the FIFA 10 demo 19-11-08?

Yeh it should be.

I hope its alright, im not expecting major improvements i just want it to be better than previous years.

What did you think of the FIFA 10 demo 19-11-08?
Thought it was pretty good. pretty enjoyable.

a bit dissapointed that messi was so rubbish in the demo.

Back