PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K
If thats true then i'm very ****** off

and who really wants to go Sierra Leone

I do give a **** because after a while just always winning isn't fun anymore. Then I start a tournament with all big nations and play with a less significant team myself like I did with Thailand on pes09

what's with all this Fifa love?
enjoy your ridiculous goalkeepers, overpowered place shot, rubbish AI and loathesome "oh the only way to ever get past a player is by using a trick and being quick" i been pffffft pace isn't everything and yet aslong as the player is quick they are automatically brilliant in Fifa.

to summarise; Pro evo is fantastic, great physics engine, player reactions and just generally better. all i hope is for the new one is that they bring back random select matches, make the most of the licenses (like including them in the master league mode!) and bring back the PES shop.

Hmmm Fifa 10 dont look that way u cant just pass the ball to ronaldo or messi n run through the whole team

I do give a **** because after a while just always winning isn't fun anymore. Then I start a tournament with all big nations and play with a less significant team myself like I did with Thailand on pes09

Fair enough if your going to play it on world class or Pro mode but if your just going to play it on easy it's pointless.

Surely on pes the only tackle you can do is sliding? So you are most likely to get more booking unless you get perfect timing....

Surely on pes the only tackle you can do is sliding? So you are most likely to get more booking unless you get perfect timing....
No, i never slide on pes,im a master at the stand up tackle or block.

How do you do stand up tackle on xbox 360?
I might actually get pes this year.

what i loved to see on pes 2010 was the pes shop as in older games. Especially in PES 6 where you could play mounted on ostriches or dinosaurs

While not in possession press A,if you press sprint and A your player will chase the player in possession and put a block in.I really think you need to read the manual.

what i loved to see on pes 2010 was the pes shop as in older games. Especially in PES 6 where you could play mounted on ostriches or dinosaurs

The Dino's were brilliant. Was there Penguin costumes as well or something?

No, i never slide on pes,im a master at the stand up tackle or block.

I think one area PES could improve is if they allow the defending player to back away, without having to turn their back to the player with the ball, like on FIFA.

Ill probably buy both fifa and pro evo this year, seems quite hard to decide on which one is better this year

I think one area PES could improve is if they allow the defending player to back away, without having to turn their back to the player with the ball, like on FIFA.

you can
hold down R2 and the defenders jockey

they've had that since the second Pro Evo

you can
hold down R2 and the defenders jockey

they've had that since the second Pro Evo

Is that so? I've never noticed. I tried using R2 to do it (same as FIFA) when I last played but it didn't seem to make a difference. Do you have a video of it in action as I'd like to see it.

I'm not a fan of PES or FIFA. I own both games and play them both alot.

Heres what I'm going to say. At the end of the day, when everyone says something bad or good about PES & FIFA, it is only an opinion. PES has its downfalls, FIFA has it's downfalls, we can't just expect a game to be perfect because NO game is perfect out there.

You play thousands and thousands of games and every one of them has a flaw or downside. I'll continue to buy both games and enjoy them. Whether its with my friends or on my own i'll still play it.

We should all be thankful EA & KONAMI decide to make football games really.

EDIT: couldn't see it in here. 360 Movement confirmed in PES2010.

Last edited:
Back