PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K
Yea we did a good one on pes6 before all the lag ****. Would be a good laugh

Is this only for 360? If yes, would anyone up for it on Ps3 please pm me?

why are man united & liverpool the only english clubs licensed again?

It's not Konami's fault. EA personally own the licenses from the FA, so Konami have to buy them, club-by-club, off of EA.

I'd like to see faster development of your player in Become a Legend and when you are a sub i'd like it if they simulated it instead of having to watch the match

I wish you could simulate Master League games...so annoying to play through them especially with a **** team.

WOOOOOOO i hope this is true and not some loser trying to upset me on wiki. Would make my day...roll on October
Hearts are definitely in Kris.Good News.Im going to be them in Master League now Boro have been removed.

I wish you could simulate Master League games...so annoying to play through them especially with a **** team.

That's the whole point of the Master League. If you want to play with a good team simply choose a team with it's default players instead.

heres some videos i found for the new pre evo 2010
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5h1yiEFyMo"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ispqyM5jvOA"]YouTube- PES 2010 Gameplay - GamesCom #3 - France vs Germany [HD Quality] - Edited Audio[/ame]

Yeah ive seen the Liverpool vid before,the vids were made before the implementation of the 360 degree movement.Still it looks loads smoother i think.

it looks pretty good, shame the people playing on the videos are so bad.

It's not Konami's fault. EA personally own the licenses from the FA, so Konami have to buy them, club-by-club, off of EA.

Na i meant why is it the same teams again? normally every year there is new english teams licensed

The sponsered english teams are the 2 (thats all that EA will allow) that pay the most money. Liverpool have another 3 year contract with konami so they will be sponsered in the next 3 versions whereas Man United just like to advertise themselves

They need to support 16-directional movement or they've already lost out to FIFA for 2010.
Totally agree big pes fan but since pes6 they have just gone downhill. they will need to improve alot to match up to fifa 09 never mind fifa10(6)

Looks brilliant,my mouth is watering,i seriously cant wait to use the team style feature,ill at last be able to create some tactics that will suite the way i like to play.Look out you online Barca n00bs.

PES 10 will have it's share of Barca noobs, but probably even more Real Madrid noobs now.

PES 10 will have it's share of Barca noobs, but probably even more Real Madrid noobs now.
According to the play-tests ive been reading with the new 360 controls people are going to basically re- learn the game from scratch,early opinion is extremely exciting and a return to form according to all who have tried it.Barca noobs will be in for a shock i think.Defenders now defend very efficiently, Keepers are no longer brain dead morons,and tactics and formations have had a complete overhaul.

speaking of brain dead goalies...I usually have them rush out if the AI is dribbling the ball towards goal, it throws the AI off for some reason and I've never given up a goal doing it. If I don't do it, the goalie just stands in goal and gives the AI basically a PK.

I just want to see if they really got rid of the scripted AI who instantly reads what buttons you press (sometimes if you slide tackle, they will instantly know and side step you) and the AI getting momentum boosts and play like "super jesus" as I call it.

Back