Peterborough after 2 seasons qualified to Champion league-4-2-2-2-false defence.

BACK FROM HOLIDAYS

LIVERPOOL WON PREMIERSHIP

On page 17 you can see how I won Premiership with Liverpool in first season

From tomorrow I will start with testing of 13.2.2 in Spanish league what is in my opinion best leauge in world and hardest to win ,regarding club I still didn’t decided between Getafe,Zaragoza,Granada and Espanol also Vilareal can be interested club to lead to title.

What is your opinion what club to take,and how many seasons i will need to win Spanish leauge?

Last edited:
I decided to play with Granada because their media prediction is 18,so I hope i can be top 4 teams with them.

After i played first two matches against Sevila and Rayo where i scored 8 goals,my first impresion about 13.2.2 is fantastic expecialy my tactic now have much more posesion of ball then before also i didnt noticed overpowered wingers crossings on far post like in 13.1,my wing backs looks much more stronger now.My 3 match is against Real Madrid so I hope that my team vill perform very good.

My 2 strikers up front are Rochina and Machis with playmakers Mattheus and Milanov.

I signed C.Gordon on free but after two days he recived another long term injury now he is out for next 10 months.

What you think what will be my final position with Granada on end of season?

I would like to see more coments and questions from you!

Last edited:
GRANADA-LA LIGA
Why Granada:
-financial stability and good training facilities
-mp is only 18 so it is challenging
-you have one of best left wing backs in the game so you saved 30m for that type of player
My ultimate goal will be to try to win La Liga in shortest possible period and show strength of my tactic and my coaching skills. Most important thing to achieve this plan in fastest way possible it will be to try to be in top 4 teams in league in first season and with that qualify to Champion league and use all finical benefits to strengthen the squad.
Season 1
Transfers
9ahTWm8.png

Current standings
NVHgvX5.png

Res
QI2TKwx.png

EaQKSBH.png

LFi6yvs.png

Last edited:
6 matches full team cohesion, 32 goals conceded 3 goals scored, average possession 32%. Are you just another gamer that saves it before every match and plays the game until you win, just like most of the people on here?

6 matches full team cohesion, 32 goals conceded 3 goals scored, average possession 32%. Are you just another gamer that saves it before every match and plays the game until you win, just like most of the people on here?

lol

what team you playing

if you want to see I have screens of every my season with game status

LFi6yvs.png

game status for my Granada

i recived exelent backup from players who playing this tactic in 13.2.2,also my good friend playing it with Cardif and he have exelent results.

some of us trying to help people to became good players,if you have some problems with your team give some info and screenshots and I will try to help you.

if you dont like tactic just dont play it

Last edited:
you use the tactic from the download link ?

YES SAME LIKE BEFORE

didnt changed nothing for 13.2.2,even my aproach to oponent formations is the same

Bilbao i beat with simple solution i played Lisandro Lopez as stopper and marked slow Loriente.

Real i beat with my dmc Iriney strictly marking Ozil and with some luck.

I played few more matches yesterday and recived some defeats but still I am in top 4

tonight I will put new screenshots

Last edited:
Season 1-half season 5th
Winter transfers
vL5r1yR.png

1pBQTvh.png

soG1Cjs.png

Current standings

RvwmYfx.png

Results
FvpNAYc.png

N7lpiea.png

As you can see I was having bad run in last few matches, most problems I was having with my goalie, also my strikers specialy Rochina who didn’t scored last 8 matches have been performing badly.My back four players have been performing wery well especially Lopez who really dominates in strict marking even he managed to isolate Falcao and Lorente.Because of my good results board provided me with 9m for winter transfer period so my logical move have been to sign goalie and striker.

Do you like my new transfers?

What will be my final position?

Last edited:
Becose Granada is my first team in 13.2.2 I still observing how my tactic is performing so after this half season my conclusions are:

1-I score less goals then before
2-I recive less goals then before
3-I have less posesion and less clear chances then before

I mean my results are good but game feeling is bad,so i want more from the game

I decided to fix this problem with one simple solution i changed my game strategy from defense to counter.

So second half of season I will try to see how will this go

GRANADA-1 SEASON -4th

TABLE

676qduk.png

RESULTS

TiFgSB7.png

KEY PLAYERS

Ofq8qca.png

oM7ZZdt.png

nbXQjCt.png

MATCHES

aSIaBmD.png

LsS0Ieg.jpg

HubcVeK.png

YMFCiUO.png

GAME STATUS

ZhnwZbM.png

wJKJoeu.png

So I finished without any problem in top 4 even with media prediction 18.My best players have been my two wing backs,both of them are tall and fast so that I realy like because of defensive headers.In second part of season i switched my game strategy on counter and that helped alot with ball posesion,also game feeling have been much better.

Rochina is same like Suarez he scoring goals only when he is transfer listed!

How many seasons I will need to win leauge?

All players who using this tactic in 13.2.2 please change game strategy to counter!

Also i would like to see more coments and questions from you!

Last edited:
hi where is the link to your tac i want to try it please

Link is on first page!

My sugestion is for you to read all topic so that you now how I am playing against every formation and when to use strict marking !

vujevic,

start a game in Turkish Super League. For instance, take Akhisar Belediyespor over. I wanna see how you perform at Turkey!

Orduspor-Turkish leaugue chalenge

For my club I taken Orduspor decent team with no any star player with mp 15 so I hope that will be challenging. My ultimate goal will be top 5 in first season or if opportunity rises to be in top 3.I never played before Turkish league, so last night I done some research checked all teams and there are minimum 8 teams with much better squads then me. Most of teams lack defense quality so my team focus will be to exploit their defenses with my 2 fast poachers. Other problem is that most of clubs have budget less then 1m so I will need to focus on loaning players. I would like to mention that most of Turkish clubs are really not good for my tactic except Bursaspor but managing of them is not challenging for me. Regarding transfer priority will to buy one quality amc and poacher and build team around them.I planing to start with game today.

Can I achieve top 5 in first season?
Any suggestion from people who played this league is welcomed!

Omg only 6 foreigners allowed in first 11, rest must be Turkish!

Last edited:
Turkish league challenge

jdvwKFl.png

VvZ7E4B.png

AygngXk.png

QW7ZAfa.png

kfEziP5.png

B3TfEsx.png

uheKQlP.jpg

I must say I didn’t been aware of all rules for Turkish league so I chose maybe one of worst teams in league because I don’t have any good or young Turkish players. I played only 7matches and I have feeling I will be in top 8 for sure even my squad is very limited by quality. I founded some decent Turkish players to buy but there is problem of reputation of my club so I am stacked with these players. My two poachers up front are basically destroying defenses in this league, also most opponents playing with one tall slow striker so I using strict marking on him by my stopper. I already replaced 2 goalies, because of their errors, so currently that is my biggest problem with this team.

Basically my team is consist from 6 decent foreigners and 5 bad quality domestic players so I hope that my attack will score a lot of goals because I am sure I will have problems in defense.

Hi mate. I really like this tactic, and I am trying to get it going within my doncaster squad which I have been playing for a few seasons now. I would just like to know more about what you do if your opponent is playing a flat 451 formation? if they are playing a fast striker, do you need to man mark anyone?
thanks, and keep up with the updates, i'm really interested on how you are doing with all these different clubs

nice results for orduspor man. i hope u sustain good performance. looking forward to season final and then i will implement your tactic. are there any other changes in your tactic specifically for turkish league?

and also how did you stop krasic and dangerous Fenerbahce wingers? they always destroy me!

Last edited:
Hi mate. I really like this tactic, and I am trying to get it going within my doncaster squad which I have been playing for a few seasons now. I would just like to know more about what you do if your opponent is playing a flat 451 formation? if they are playing a fast striker, do you need to man mark anyone?
thanks, and keep up with the updates, i'm really interested on how you are doing with all these different clubs

if oponent plays 4-5-1 with fast striker i dont mark him, I use my dmc for marking thier oponent playmaker or their aml if he is right footed(inside forward).

if you have time you can read all topic there are some instruction against some formations

also dont forget to use counter strategy for 13.2.2