Peterborough after 2 seasons qualified to Champion league-4-2-2-2-false defence.

STILL ON TOP

Uah4i.png

NZW4a.png

ROONEY-CLAYTON
2-3

49jez.png

saf8x.jpg

I must say I am disappointed how some people even they playing few years this game don't understand influence of player and team instructions.

Anybody have idea what players received specific instruction from me for this match,and yes coach of United is Guardiola?

I used strict marking Corchia on Rooney,White on Nani,Radosevic on Hamsik.

Normally I use only my dmc for strict marking,because if you use both wing backs with strict marking you loose their anticipation in attack also you loose zone marking what can be big problem if they have fast poacher or advanced forward.

My left wing back is still my worse position in team 80 percent of goals I receiving from that side,problem is all pro wing backs are very expensive ,so i am thinking to modify player instruction for that position.

Last edited:
POSH WON PREMIERSHIP
Basically it was boring race, on the end of season I lose some easy points no City loose even more, maybe because their focus was on Champions league what on end they won.
JYadN.png

OVS3x.png

4QuWR.png

hTSPe.png

4Ov8R.png

Match against City was really special i leaded 4-0 on halftime,they came on 4-3 on end from some counter from corner my team scored so 5-3.

w1t4G.jpg

Europe

Most of European matches i played with my reserves my favorite is against Chelsea look this reserves made fun with them

VSK4S.png

om9gA.png

European league final

3KY52.jpg

7l3k9.png

That match have been only 3 days after my last match in Premiership,also my pro striker Clayton was injured last month so his fitness was really not good.Barcelona didn't really impressed me in that match even they have Messi and Neymar,they didn't created any real chance,Pique was proclaimed man of match because my strikers failed in that match.This match showed me how strong is my tactic and if i can sign world class striker in next season i have big chance to win Champion league.

Last edited:
Hi. i started using your tactic with r madrid mid season. cant say to have much success with it. i dont know if its my team or bad luck. i am dominated in posession in every game, and get very little shots on goal.
casillas
ramos - jones varane - marcelo
alonso - khedira
modric - ozil
ronaldo - benz
as you see the team lineup is really strong. note: i have constant injury problems so i can never field this 11. still, have alot of quality players in the team so i cant see what the problem might be. ill keep going with this tactic, maybe it will click at some point

Hi. i started using your tactic with r madrid mid season. cant say to have much success with it. i dont know if its my team or bad luck. i am dominated in posession in every game, and get very little shots on goal. casillas ramos - jones varane - marcelo alonso - khedira modric - ozil ronaldo - benz as you see the team lineup is really strong. note: i have constant injury problems so i can never field this 11. still, have alot of quality players in the team so i cant see what the problem might be. ill keep going with this tactic, maybe it will click at some point
my advice for you start normal game from June,also sell all this bullshit players what you don't need for this tactic Sell Ronaldo,Benzema,Higuan, Di maria Contreao and few others and buy Cavani,Damiao and Alaba and you will dominate next 10 years.Also you promote and retrain J.Rodrigez he can be useful as backup poacher.

Looks interesting, im gonna try this. Probably with Southampton they seem to have a decent team for it.

edit: no they dont lol.

By the way how do you adjust to opponents using something like a 4231 with attacking backs? Seems like my back presses the winger, who then passes to the overlapping back. who has a 2 for crossing but still brilliantly passes it to the striker surrounded by 5 defenders.

Also if i am correct you use these shouts:

away: work ball into box, pass into space
Overload: work ball into box, pass into space, push up higher

Does that mean that the 2 away settings also count for 'normal non-overload home games?

Last edited:
im starting season 2 now. not selling cr7, benz and higuain for sure ... but i already sold coentrao and di maria. yeah i bought alaba in march already he is a beast. my 11 for season 2 looks like this now:
de gea
ramos - varane jones - alaba
vidal - sandro
modric - ozil
neymar - cr7
if i dont win anything this year .... but i still think the tactic is good, i had real problems with finishing as i am havin alot of CCC they just cant score. i think its mostly due to morale as real are a bunch of primadonnas ....

Looks interesting, im gonna try this. Probably with Southampton they seem to have a decent team for it.

edit: no they dont lol.

By the way how do you adjust to opponents using something like a 4231 with attacking backs? Seems like my back presses the winger, who then passes to the overlapping back. who has a 2 for crossing but still brilliantly passes it to the striker surrounded by 5 defenders.

Also if i am correct you use these shouts:

away: work ball into box, pass into space
Overload: work ball into box, pass into space, push up higher

Does that mean that the 2 away settings also count for 'normal non-overload home games?

work ball into box.pass into space you use all the time you just add push higher up when you change game strategy to overload

work ball into box.pass into space you use all the time you just add push higher up when you change game strategy to overload

Good team for this tactic in first season is Liverpool,I gave advice to my friend to buy Ademilson and Belhand form Montpelier and he won Premiership without any problem.

Borini-Suarez-Poachers

Belhad-Gerard-atacking midfilders

These 4 players can rape any defense also these 2 atacking midfilders are good team players.

Regarding oponents atacking full backs,sometimes is problem but if they are alot in front your poachers will have more space for counter so most probably you will score more then them.

I started to preparing for season 4, board gave me 45m for transfers and i will invest all in one world class striker.

Last edited:
I don't know if you are talking about a different tactic, because i've tested it and i have big problems with ball possession and to create clear chanches. I'm using your istructions.

I'm using Liverpool, Suarez and Borini poachers how you say and behind Gerrard and Shelvey. Belhadj can't play in that position and he is bad.

Sorry for my poor english guys, i'm italian.

I don't know if you are talking about a different tactic, because i've tested it and i have big problems with ball possession and to create clear chanches. I'm using your istructions.

I'm using Liverpool, Suarez and Borini poachers how you say and behind Gerrard and Shelvey. Belhadj can't play in that position and he is bad.

average possetion for this tactic is 45 %,and you need to buy pro playmaker for AMCL,Gerrard is not that that type of player he can be used as AMCR who is more suport and team oriented in this tactic.

Sorry for my mistake player name is Belhand from Montpelier not Belhadj.

Me personaly think that he is expensive,but my friend like him from real life matches also he focused his training on creativity.

Last edited:

Hey mate tactic is also tested in Italian leauge, i done one season with Cagliari finished on 3 position without any problem even first half of season i was on 1 position.

Tip for Cagliari on start game just sell that young winger/striker for 12m to Juventus and you will have plenty money for rebuilding squad.

D.Astori was my best player there.

If you want i can try to find screenshot with leauge table on end of first season.

Also my favorite Italian club is Chievo,in Fm12 in five year period i won 4 leaugu titles 1 Champion leauge and few cups with same formation and similar team instructions.

sorry for bad english

SEASON 4
I have now 45m transfer budget and I decided to invest all in one pro striker,so i have two names for now Rodrigo or Gabbiadini.

25vN7.png

FyUGe.png

Which one is the better player and why ?
Do you think that is wise to spend all money one 1 player?

I already decided which one will be better for my team so I would like to now what you think.

Which one is the better player and why ?
Do you think that is wise to spend all money one 1 player?

I already decided which one will be better for my team so I would like to now what you think.[/QUOTE]

I think Gabbiddiani for this tactic because of better teamwork and workrate?

More people should try this tactic its cool :D

I started with Southampton, not the greatest team for it i think. They have mediocre (but talented) strikers and a great AMC with the wrong player prefered move (comes deep to get ball). I had a really rough start, 3 of my first 4 games were against City, Chelsea and Arsenal iirc. For a pretty long time we were in relegation zone. I sold all the wingers and got a lot of new guys in return: Fierro, Adryan, Okore, Bolatti, Cresswell (januari) so a lot of the bad results seem at least partially down to people not speaking english, being talented but not good enough and not being settled in.

In the end I finished 14th which im pretty happy with.

Sold RB Clyne to City, bought Vrsaljko, Lee Hodson, Lees, Viviano (free), Kadlec, Falk and its going pretty decent this year using this lineup:

GK Viviano
RB Vraljko/Hodson
LB Creswell
DRC Okore
DLC Fonte

DMRC Schneiderlin/Cork
DMLC Bolatti

AMRC Davis (retrained to AMC) or Falk
AMLC Ramirez

SR Kadlec (injured so Mayuka) or Rodrigues
SL Mayuka / Lee

EPL Games so far:
Bolton away lost 2-3
Fullham home won 3-2
City away lost 0-1 pretty decent game from my team tho
Everton home won 4-0
Stoke away 1-1 shouldve and couldve won
Cardiff home won 2-0
Norwich away lost 2-0, started with push up, shouldnt have done that. after i switched to normal we already 2-0 down, 1-0 kinda unlucky goal but oh well.

Good at home, mediocre away, tho i couldve done better.

Still 7 played, placed 6th. Everything above 14th is good to me. Im not good at this game so not expecting to win the EPL yet.

Won both capitalcupgames btw.

Any tips on how to do better in away games?

About the striker question:
- Gabbi is tall and can head and has workrate
-Rodrigo is faster, better dribbling and better finishing.

If you have a rodrigo type player already id go for Gabbi, if you have a Gabbi type striker already id go for Rodrigo.

A question, for me its impossible this year to win against top teams. Either they score a corner, a penalty or they just beat me over the flank 4-0.

Please give more instructions on how to play vs different tactics. Ive played against a 2-3-2-1-1 narrow counter tactic, seems kinda insane to use play through middle for example. Or Mcity 4231 how you play against that?

and im down 5-1 away at Man U at half time...i really dont understand how you dont have these problems....i lost this match 7-3....

Last edited:
been playing this last few games won them all, but it takes a while to get going, anythin i can do