Arturo Vidal, I bought him when I managed Arsenal. In 6 months he recieved 21 yellow cards and 9 red cards. He was the player with the worsy discipline I've ever seen.

Definately DO sign dzeko

He was amazing for me and i'm only writing this because someone said to avoid him
for my arsenal career here is his stats:
2013-2014 - games 37 goals 34
2014-2015 - games 32 goals 24
2015-2016 (midway throught season) games 13 goals 13

Yannick Tafer, Otamendi, Lacina Traore all never perform for me :(

Zozulya and Zaki...they always complains

Zinedine Zidane.

zidane%20headbut%20animated.gif
and zizou to complete the 'z' trio <)

Last edited:
Lukaku. He can't settle in the area, regularly get's 5's and 6's, and has ****** the fans off.

I've gotten Lukaku down to £8.75 million in first season negotiations from Anderlecht.

They usually want £13+ million to begin with, so it'll take some back and forth before you get him below £9 million.

oh right. My current save 2012/2013 i payed 18million for him from Valencia.

annan the ghanaian is too agressive he must have got 20 yellow cards in a season and had everybody else doubting my discipline to i sold him for and the end of the season for 20m :) although i got him for 15m aha

Bryan Ruiz from FC Twente. Never sign him. He cost me 15.5 plus 35% of next sale and hes awful. 12 games no goals 1 assist. Average rating 6.21 terrible.

Rooney is a player to avoid for me, i got him for aston villa about 5 seasons in and every other game a fan managed to distract him from the game by showing him something shiny or asking him to complete a childs placemat puzzle. absolute mong in my opinion.

Rooney is a player to avoid for me, i got him for aston villa about 5 seasons in and every other game a fan managed to distract him from the game by showing him something shiny or asking him to complete a childs placemat puzzle. absolute mong in my opinion.

:ORooney for the scum how you pull that off?

For the people who have said Lukaku;

I got him for Airdrie United, third season. [His contract was up so =P] He's played about 5 games, been absolutely brilliant despite hardly scoring and the fans love him.

Adeybayor, I make him a legend at Man City and he wants to leave for Spurs.

David Mendes Da Silva- The man is an emo, his morale was always very poor and he was playing every game and he captained by Catania side in the champions league final.

El Hadji Diouf- Signed him once when i got promoted with forest, was really happy because he was a proven premier league winner, he never turned up for training and handed in weekly transfer requests.

David Stockdale- The man was a muppet, he skipped a record 17 training sessions, then he complained that i wasnt playing him afterwards.

Artur Boruc is always unhappy when I manage him. Probably just me though :p

David Mendes Da Silva- The man is an emo, his morale was always very poor and he was playing every game and he captained by Catania side in the champions league final.

El Hadji Diouf- Signed him once when i got promoted with forest, was really happy because he was a proven premier league winner, he never turned up for training and handed in weekly transfer requests.

David Stockdale- The man was a muppet, he skipped a record 17 training sessions, then he complained that i wasnt playing him afterwards.

Diouf = You buy a **** you get a ****. Offical poll showed hes the 3 most ever hated player after Ronaldo and Ashley cole. Robbie Savage was 0.12% of becoming 3rd.

Abou Diaby always moans about First team football same with Hleb, Milito, Balotelli, T.Motta and Nani