Players You Hate Thread

Steven Gerrard = arrogant scouse ****.
Cristiano Ronaldo = do i need to explain?
Rio Ferdinand = "you've been merced" - you're a millionaire you dont live in the ghetto fool.
Jens Lehmann = don't need to say anything
Harry Kewell = money grabbing scum *******.
Jamie Carragher = thinks he's a gangster, thinks he's hard, thinks he's good, overrated by Liverpool fans. hope he dies in a car fire. /bitterness

Anyone who said Frank Lampard can jump off the bandwagon and go die. Pretty desperate when you use "fat" as an excuse to call one of Europe's best ****, and he's a modest, down-to-earth character. AND I'm a Leeds fan, why would I defend a Chelsea player?

whhoo stop Harry Kewell is brilliant end of.

i forgot to mention the fact i hate Raul, and also Matt le Tissier finally Andy Gray i swear to god the man knows nothing about football

every player in benfica squad

simao of atletico madrid

david beckham

robinho

i respect other peoples opinion but cristiano ronaldo is the best football player in the world some people i know dont like him cuz he is portuguese but if he was english or spanish they would love him i admit that sometimes hes a bit arrogant but i think he deserves to be cuz hes a living legend(H)

Drogba - Hate him with a passion
Ashley Cole - Batty Boy
Adebayor - just hate him
Marc Bircham - Fat ****
Martin Rowlands - Hate this guy so much...

All Clyde & Airdrie United players. Some of rangers. Dont mind Celtic players. Players over-rated like beckham and drogba & anelka.

forgot...... CHRIS BURK AND KRIS BOYD cos boyd is a **** fr leavin SCOTLAND!

Roy Keane, Stefan Effenberg, Danie Rossi - Careless players, very aggressive, every week they break a few bones of there direct oppononts. Good business for hospitals and lawyers, bad news for insurance companies

Ye Effenberg was a gimp. Didn't think he tackled though.

Terry,Lampard,Mourinho,Drogba,*******,Essien,Ashley Cole...and the rest of everyone in the Chelsea team. Wenger,Pires,henry,Lauren, Campbell,Van Persie, Keown and everyone ex/current Arsenal. Gerrard, Carragher, and everyone Liverpool :D randoms-Danny Mills,Barton (actually most City players should be there as well), the Lille team, Paul Ince, Diouf...there's probably loads more but cant think at the min

Don't think I'd add that many more to this. Obviously there would be a few. Can't believe I hadn't put Eboue in there originially. God he's a ****. And he's ****. Crouch is as well.

Ronaldo - havn't forgiven him for 2006 World Cup and I never will

You mean when England were managed by the most passionless man ever, when Rooney lost it and when England lost on a penalty shoot out?

Sorry, ehm... Effenberg used his elbow too often, and his hands to make a fist.

C. Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Steed Malbranque ("I want Champions League football!" And where are you now Steed? Thats right, Sunderland!) Peter Crouch, Luis Boa Morte, Chelsea :)D), Lawrie Sanchez, David Healy, Scott Parker, Danny Welbeck. Theres a **** of a lot more :D

Danny Welbeck? Surely there's other Utd players who have actually played more than a few times!

C.Ronaldo, C.Ronaldo, C.Ronaldo, Bendtner, Materazzi, Boularhouz, C.Ronaldo, etc...

Danny Welbeck? Surely there's other Utd players who have actually played more than a few times!

He always dives! I hate divers! I wish to add Bobby Zamora to my list, which is weird, being a Fulham fan...