Players you know in real life

i played with jack dorney (bury reserves) he manages my mates sunday league team too at the mo
also joe clegg (man city u 18's gk) played for my team as a kid
febien brandy (man utd reserves) played for my club 2 years above
gianluca havern (stockport county reserves) played with febien brandy for my old club
james tunnicliffe (stockport reserves) went to my primary school
chris lucketti (ex-preston, sheff utd etc) is in my extened family

Manuel Sanchez Torres. He is retired. Played for FC Twente and Valencia. Maybe you guys remember him, he was very good. He is at the moment my Coach ^^

Mirko Vucinic is a family friend. We're from same hometown and my brother is a godfather to Mirko's girlfriend. :)

The Klitschko brothers in boxing both have a PhD in sports science. Although the concentration is sports-related, the fact that both were good boxers and have doctorates is quite interesting.Kindly visit http://www.sportalentsvc.com to know more.

mark robins and ashley ward's children went to my granmars nursery. this was when asley ward was at derby and his daugters name is DERBY how mad is that

James McPike (Birmingham City) was in the year below me at school. Also Sam Alsopp (used to play for Blues too but not sure where he is now) was 2 years above me

I'm good mates with Ishy Miller- he still spends most of his time up near me in Moston, drives a gorgeous motor! Through him I've met Micah Richards and Kelvin Etuhu quite a few times.
Go out in Manchester with David Ball, Vlad Weiss and Donal 'Deezy' McDermott from the City reserve team.
Also played at school against Greg Hartley (City reserve GK)- weirdly, he rarely played in net against us... :S when he did he was a class apart though!
Know Kiko Macheda through a mate and through the same guy know Gerard Pique, who I still chat to on facebook.

My friend at school's mam was Paul Scholes cousin (I went to school in Oldham btw) and he used to bring his kids to watch our school play! The man's a true gent- even though I'm a blue!

Jordan McMillan from Rnagers think hes on loan at Hamilton went to my school was the year above me.
Also Chris Smith(St. Mirren), Mark Reynolds(Motherwell), Nacho Novo(Rangers) and Mark Hately(Former Rangers and QPR) *** in my work sometimes.

As well as the others I stated before. I just forgot to add these ones

Jay Spearing of Liverpool, my step-brother. My mum married his dad about 3 years ago.

Also Jay is very good friends with Stephen Darby, he's around our house often.

Last edited:
I know most of the Players at Lincoln City, I am a good mate of Nathan Adams who I went to school with and is now in the First team of Lincoln City! I also Know Lee Frecklington aswell as I am friends with his brother!

Jamie hopcutt
liam sheperd

both play for york city 1 in 1st team other in under 18's
went 2 skool with jamie and liam i no who he is and i have meet him

my sisters friend had a threesome with kenny miller and paul ince in dundee :L

my sisters friend had a threesome with kenny miller and paul ince in dundee :L

on the subject...
anybody remember the threesome *** tape micah richards was in a while ago?
the other 'not named' player was Ishy Miller, and I was best friends at school with the girl involved!
she was 17 at the time... oO)

What a coincidence, I had a threesome with Eto'o and Ronaldinho.

wouldnt that make him your dad then?

That or... His uncle...

I've had a kick about with Marlon King a few times... Cruyff turn -> Nutmegged him and he threw a hissy fit.

The company I work for does PR for the night club Tiger Tiger, so I got called out to "resolve" a dispute and hopefully keep it out of the press (mission successful) involving Robinho's fist and a mans face... Here's hoping that nobody I work with reads these forums... Ah well, it's worth it for acceptance on the internet! (H)