Players you know in real life

My nephew !

Martin Svensson is my nephew and is a hot young prospect playing for Silkeborg in the Danish league.
Ive bought him for Fulham and he is currently on loan at Brighton played 7 (3) games, scored 3, 3 assists and 1 mom.

He was offered a trial at Queens Park last year in real life football.

Look out for my nephew, he might develop into a quality player.

Geraint Price, Portsmouth Under 18s DC. Played against him a lot back in the junior days before he left for the South Coast.

Sam Baldock. MK Dons young striker. His mum taught me chemistry years ago and his bother is friends with my brother.

I am friends with Frank-Waife Danquah(NUFC), Bradden Inman(NUFC), both of whom I met at a function at the Newcastle FC Academy.
Graeme Owens, Seb Hines(both Middlesbrough), who I met whilst doing training course at college.
I also have David Stockdale's mobile number, as I worked for Darlington FC whilst he played there. Went out for a drink 3 weeks before he joined Fulham.

That or... His uncle...

I've had a kick about with Marlon King a few times... Cruyff turn -> Nutmegged him and he threw a hissy fit.

The company I work for does PR for the night club Tiger Tiger, so I got called out to "resolve" a dispute and hopefully keep it out of the press (mission successful) involving Robinho's fist and a mans face... Here's hoping that nobody I work with reads these forums... Ah well, it's worth it for acceptance on the internet! (H)

haha, seriously no way mate, robinho, so u work in manc then ye ?

nial mcginn who plays for celtic see him out in clubs when i go out all the time and my friend usta play football with him couple of years ago,my ex went to school with ryan o'neill who plays for west ham youth r reserves and my cousin is mark hately but have never met him

I went to school with Dennis Jensen, a Danish promising youngster playing for Lyngby.
I have also went to the same school as Danish U/17 keeper Nicolai Bjerregaard, also playing for Lyngby.

I've also met several former players of FC Copenhagen (when they were playing).

Last edited:
i used to sit next to grant leadbitter at the sunderland matches when he was about 15/16

:)

Joe Hart went to my school, Dave Edwards was playing tennis up by my house (he was pretty **** at it lol) although i dont know what he was doing back in Shrewsbury as he's at Wolves :p

Around a month ago, I saw Dani Aquino in Murcia City centre. I live 20 minutes from there, and I am a proud season ticket holder!

Last edited:
John bostock is my step brother, he also went too my school..
along with chace o'neil spurs U18 and marcus bettinelli fullham U18s

Last edited:
Used to play football with Gary King from Lincoln when I was younger. I know his missus fairly well aswel.

There is some bullshit being said on this thread lol

Kenny Miller of Rangers is ma cousin...
Kevin James of St Johnstone lives in ma street and hes a beast...about 6ft 7" tall lol