Players you know in real life

Kenny Miller of Rangers is ma cousin...
Kevin James of St Johnstone lives in ma street and hes a beast...about 6ft 7" tall lol

see what i mean kenny miller aint your cousin ppl think of sum right **** 2 say on here

see what i mean kenny miller aint your cousin ppl think of sum right **** 2 say on here

Of course you know who everyones cousin is dont you ?

Need to remember that when I forget who my family is, always to ask dc999.

hahaha funny boy if yu read all of these on here u will no what am on about

I played in the same football team as Michael Hart the former Aberdeen player when I was younger, used to go to school with former Celtic youth player Ryan McCann and went to school with former Hearts youth player Michael Convery.

Used to live close to Shaun Maloney former Aston Villa player, now with Celtic. Used to go for kick abouts with him and some other lads about 15 years ago.... to be honest never thought he would have made it pro! pretty incredible he scored a brace against chelsea... would never have predicted it in those days, lol. Was in the same class as Stuart Duff of Aberdeen FC at school... played against sunderland defender Russell Anderson too!

My dad works with Jon Oster's dad. He used to play for everton and sunderland in the premier but now plays at Crystal Palace. He also played for Grimsby town, leeds united, Wolves and a few others. Had a quick kick about on my local park (i live in a village with only 200 people in it). He is also a wales international

Last edited:
My dad works with Jon Oster's dad. He used to play for everton and sunderland in the premier but now plays at Crystal Palace. He also played for Grimsby town, leeds united, Wolves and a few others. Had a quick kick about on my local park (i live in a village with only 200 people in it). He is also a wales international

Jon Oster's parents used to live near enough across the road from me about 6-7 years ago (roughly). No idea where they are now, I moved about 6 years ago.

don't really know them but saw both wayne routledge (QPR) and Julian Gray (Fulham), hu both used to play at palace together, at powerleague in croydon the other day was jokes coz the other team just got absolutely banged, julian gray was just caining them in with his left foot and routledge was HENCH!!

i played 6-a-side against joel lynch nottingham forest defender and lived next door to john piercy retired tottenham player

I used to play in the same sunday league side with Gary Hooper (at scunthorpe now) until we was about 12 yrs old... he was always a step above every1 and has supposedly had bolton sniffing round him

Adebayor's my dad.
well then u must be about 4 years old because adebayor is in his early 20s:)well done for thinking that post through

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

BTW i live next to arsenal's training ground(not really;))

Just wondering how many people there are in the game who people know :)
I'll list a few who went to my school, check them out :)

Jacob Mellis (Worth almost 1m and at Chelsea :eek:)
Adam Newbold (At Nottingham Forest, seen as having good potential)
Tim Hopkinson (Also at Nottingham Forest, was the captain of our school team)
Richard Bredice (Keeper at Lincoln)

Besides Adam Newbold these all played for our school team, who were the best school team in the nation 2 years ago :)
real life?i thought football manager was real life lol

I've met Alun Armstrong, the former Ipswich player. i used to play 7 a side with his son

Last edited:
went same school as chris martin who was on loan at luton last season from norwich city

I know Jamie Ness through my Cousin who was in his year at School and one of his best mate. Jamie plays for Rangers U19s and had Trials at Man Utd a few years ago. They wanted him to sign but he didn't want to moveoO)
Also knew Johan Mjalby's son who has the best ever name for a son of a Celtic player........................Timothy !Haha.