Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Nah I went into the GTS, you just say what Pokemon you want and it finds someone who's trading it and it's really quick, seems a lot easier than this which won't even connect :S

Don't worry mate. Another time maybe, but I appreciate your time.

When I'm applying to you trade offer, after a while of not doing anything, it says..

"No response.
Either the player has been disconnected, or you have been removed from the player's friend roster
Error code: 80430" :(

EDIT: No problem mate, sorry it didn't work.

My team, just after Bugsy:
Lvl 19-Quilava
Lvl 17-Bellsprout
Lvl 15-Flaafy
Lvl 15 Pidgey

I need a good water type and ill be happy.

Got my Bulbasaur to level 25 now :$ Taking a while to get him up even with the boosted XP as he takes so long to actually kill other Pokemon, I'll probably go and buy him a Solarbeam TM later.

Does anyone know where you can get the Sunny Day TM?

I HAVE my DSI just came in the post :)

anddd at the same time, Pokemon Soul Silver...

my day is sorted :P although i am keen to crack on with my Bradford story. Some multi tasking is on the way :)

no offence but i dont like pokemon, havent since i was 9, i do remeber misty etc good game for people who like that sort of thing

no offence but i dont like pokemon, havent since i was 9, i do remeber misty etc good game for people who like that sort of thing

Great contribution... oO)

Just beat Whitney, my squad is now:

Eevee Egg - soon to be Vaporeon;
Zubat, 1;
Cyndaquil, 1;
Mareep, 1;
Bellsprout, 1;
Quilava, 22.

Also have a Pidgeotto and a Ditto in the daycare making a mini Pidgeotto. :)

I was wondering how long it would take this lad to get banned lol!

Anyway, I am playing around in Mt. Silver atm, its pretty good, but I am getting abit bored after playing it sooo much! :(

I have just switched it on for the first time!
And i am STUNNED!

how ****** cool is this game :P after having a sneaky peak at the old silver the other day waiting for this to arrive it is like a totally different game.

im well pleased :)

Haha, just trained my Zubat to level 22, evolved into a Golbat and then the next again level it evolved again because I got it really happy when it was Zubat. Woop!

Just got HeartGold earlier today, about to battle the first gym leader. Can anybody tell me [or point me towards a guide] how to trade online?

I just captured Ho-Oh with a Great Ball after beating all the Gym Leaders in Johto.
My team is as follows:

Ho-Oh - L.45
>Fly
>Sunny Day
>Fire Blast
>Sacred Fire

Feraligatr - L.38
>Surf
>Hydro Cannon
>Crunch
>Ice Fang

Growlithe - L.38
>Fire Fang
>Fire Blast
>Dig
>Flamethrower

Ampharos aka Beast - L.39
>Thunder
>Thunder Wave
>Discharge
>Charge

Butterfree - L.38
>Sleep Powder
>Psybeam
>Poisonpowder
>Gust

Sandshrew aka HM ***** - L.9
>Strength
>Rock Smash
>Cut
>Headbutt

I guess i have to face the Elite Four now then head off to Kanto ^^)

I just beat the final gym in Johto as well, JDY. I turned it off for a bit but I'll be doing the Dragon's Cave soon and catching Ho-Oh swiftly after.

My team:
Level 40 Feraligatr
Level 41 Ampharos
Level 40 Kadabra
Level 40 Growlithe
Level 40 Weepinbell

Then I alternate between:
Level 30 Pidgey (Placeholder) & Level 17 Furret (HM *****)

on the 8th gym now, forgot how little there is to do in this version :S got a tough squad though.

lv36 Pidgeot
lv34 Flareon
lv34 Ampharos
lv32 Machoke
lv32 Feraligatr
lv32 Scyther

hey im thinking of getting heart gold/soul silver, but seeing as I didnt even finish the original im a bit wary as to it is worth it or not? can anyway lend some advice?

on the 8th gym now, forgot how little there is to do in this version :S got a tough squad though.

lv36 Pidgeot
lv34 Flareon
lv34 Ampharos
lv32 Machoke
lv32 Feraligatr
lv32 Scyther

I think you might struggle against Claire.

Her Kingdra is no joke, and is only weak against Dragon type attacks.

It will probably one-shot all of your Pokémon with Hydro Pump.

Back