Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
So you can just trade randomly to random people?! like, I havent got the wifi working on mine yet.. but can you like, ask around the world for certain things?
Yeah you can mate, it's brilliant. Half of my team are from trades ^^)

I don't think I'll use Lugia if I catch it, I'll probably just trade it for a really good normal Pokemon, as I don't like using legendaries much tbh.

My Friend Code: 3180 8637 3886

I have added you to my friend list, Max. I will do the same for anyone else who is up for WiFi trading.

My Friend Code: 3180 8637 3886

I have added you to my friend list, Max. I will do the same for anyone else who is up for WiFi trading.
Cool, added you aswell mate.

If anyone wants a level 25 Raticate or a level 15 Beedrill (doubt you will), I'll happily trade for anything decent, especially a Growlithe.

does anyone has an umbreon/espeon/ampharos/dragonair/magcargo/houndoom/kingdra/tyranitar and wants to trade ir for my Lugia at lv 48, i think (just the ones in red) or Raikou lv 40?

cheers

I have the following up for trade if anyone is interested:
Level 16 Magmar
Level 30 Slowbro
Level 20 Sudowoodo
Level 14 Growlithe
Level 16 Farfetch'd
Level 17 Hypno
Level 15 Sentret (Perfect for being a HM slave if you level it up once into Furret)
Level 16 Nidorina

I have plenty of others, but they aren't worth mentioning as much.

Also, I am looking for someone willing to evolve my Alakazam for me by trading it over then trading it back to me. This would also allow someone to get the experience boost for one of their own Pokémon, of course. :)

I've got a level 40 Dragonair, but don't really want a Lugia as I'll catch one probably anyway, and I like Ampharos and don't really wanna replace him with Raikou, sorry mate.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Also, I am looking for someone willing to evolve my Alakazam for me by trading it over then trading it back to me. This would also allow someone to get the experience boost for one of their own Pokémon, of course. :)
Yeah I'll do that Billy :)

I've got a level 40 Dragonair, but don't really want a Lugia as I'll catch one probably anyway, and I like Ampharos and don't really wanna replace him with Raikou, sorry mate.

No problem, mate

cheers

Thanks Max, appreciate that.

You able to head to the Pokémon Centre now?

Yeah no problem. Do we go down the stairs for this?

I assume it was the upstairs union room (middle lady). Let's try that one first.

Hmm... it's just an empty room with me and an NPC. :(

You may have been right.

Yeah same for me, think it's the downstairs one (the lady in the middle)

Alright, let's head over.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Now I am in a blue room with a bunch of empty blocks on the touch screen. Again, I am lonely.

Says I'm communicating with you, and then does nothing, weird.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

You were in the room for me, but I tried communicating and it didn't do anything :(

Didn't seem to work. Tried to press 'TRADE' twice now and it just says "Seeking participants..." each time.

Wait there, I'll move closer to my router and see if that works.

Is this the same method you used for your own trades?

Back