Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
I would if I could connect to the internet on my DS lite, I need to sort out my routers security settings 1st, I could get you a lvl 40 one from that dragon cave using my super rod, thats how I got mine, what would you want to trade for it?

What moves does a level 40 wild Dragonair start with?

The reason I am tempted to level up a Dratini from scratch is so it keeps some of the best abilities. If you get a level 40 one, it may have a lot of random ones that have no use.

What moves does a level 40 wild Dragonair start with?

The reason I am tempted to level up a Dratini from scratch is so it keeps some of the best abilities. If you get a level 40 one, it may have a lot of random ones that have no use.

Yes, it is pretty poor tbh, I don't use it, I just got it so I could evolve it, if you want the better skills, start with a low level Dratini, will always produce the best results.

I'm going to play again in a bit. Finishing up Mt. Mortar next then off to the Lake of Rage to catch that shiny Gyrados. ;)

I would if I could connect to the internet on my DS lite, I need to sort out my routers security settings 1st, I could get you a lvl 40 one from that dragon cave using my super rod, thats how I got mine, what would you want to trade for it?
Ah sweet mate :)

Umm, up to you really. I've got a level 35 Tauros that I won't be using anymore if you want that for it? Got some good moves like Zen Headbutt which own most things :)

hey guys if u all like pokemon ... type in Pokemon vortex into google.... (Pokemencrater renamed)

If anyone wants it, my friend code is 2150 0695 1908 :)

Post yours up aswell, I'll add you then. If you don't know how to check, go into your Pal Pad and go onto *Your name* friend code.

Just traded a level 35 Tauros for a level 40 Dragonair :D

Got some decent moves too, Dragon Rush, Slam, Aqua Tail and Agility :)

I'm now trading a level 36 Gyarados with the moves Hyper Beam, Avalanche, Surf and Dragon Rage, I'd probably trade it for a good water type. :)

I used to play Silver, Gold and Crystal. Heard about loads of secret bits and tried loads of different stuff to unlock Mew I think it was called but never got it. Never knew they still made the games tho.

Lads, would you do this trade?

A level 1 Bulbasaur, for a level 36 Umbreon?

The Bulbasaur would probably slot right into my team in place of Umbreon, and seeing as I have a Psychic type, is Umbreon really needed?

Current team is:

Typhlosion
Dragonair
Umbreon
Alakazam
Ampharos
Pidgeot

Help? :(

Lads, would you do this trade?

A level 1 Bulbasaur, for a level 36 Umbreon?

The Bulbasaur would probably slot right into my team in place of Umbreon, and seeing as I have a Psychic type, is Umbreon really needed?

Current team is:

Typhlosion
Dragonair
Umbreon
Alakazam
Ampharos
Pidgeot

Help? :(

**** Yes! You can easily get another Umbreon.

Well the straight swap of Bulbasaur for Umbreon went to someone else, but some ****** was asking for a Weedle and was giving a Squirtle in return, so I did that and then somebody was swapping any level Squirtle for a level 14 Bulbasaur, so I swapped my level 1 Squirtle for a level 14 Bulbasaur in the end :P

Also just traded my level 36 Umbreon for a level 46 Gengar (H)

Team looks like this now:

Typhlosion
Pidgeot
Bulbasaur (need to train)
Dragonair
Ampharos
Alakazam/Gengar.

Not sure who I'll use for the Elite Four out of Alakazam and Gengar, but I'll train them both up :)

I would take the Bulbasaur if you can replace the Umbreon.

Edit* Nice trade.

New team, just entered Azalea Town, all of them are level 18:

Quilava
Pidgeotto
Bellsprout
Flaaffy

I've never once gotten a Dragonite myself. I might actually do it this time around. :)

Foxy, I only have a level 14 Growlithe for trade. I'm keeping hold of my main 35+ one as he is a key part of my team now.

I have like a level 20 vulpix too, will trade that? I LOVE GROWLITHE :D

So you can just trade randomly to random people?! like, I havent got the wifi working on mine yet.. but can you like, ask around the world for certain things?

Back