• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Just beat the 2nd gym

These are my pokemon
Lvl 17 Hoot-Hoot
Lvl 19 Quilava
Do any water or ice pokemon come soon? i fancy a dewgong or a cloyster

Erm iv only found the likes of Wooper and Magikarp tbh

not much else before goldenrod city except lapras in union cave which im yet to find! ^^

mfage, you can find Lapras on Fridays in Union Cave within the B2F (Basement floor 2) level.

I caught Ho-Oh with only four Ultra balls this time around. :) Training up to fight the Elite Four now. Hoping to get my team each to 50+.

I'll probably play this a lot today after my maths revision at school from 9:30 to 11:00 (oh joy :()

Need to get Bulbasaur up to about level 40 and same for the rest, then I'll go and batter the 8th gym and hopefully keep up my record of beating every gym leader at the first try apart from Whitney aka Miltank.

What effects the rate of growth in daycare centres? Is it game playtime, how many steps you take, or what day it is in the game? :/

Yay just caught a growlithe level 15, means I can finally ditch Quilava.. I really want a Pikachu, is it possible to get one on this game?

Last edited:
What effects the rate of growth in daycare centres? Is it game playtime, how many steps you take, or what day it is in the game? :/

Pretty sure it's steps taken.. Might be wrong tho.

Pretty sure it's steps taken.. Might be wrong tho.

Okay cheers. What's the point in getting the day-care mans number if he won't tell me how my pokemon are doing XD

The progression is definitely based on steps taken. If you want to find out how your Pokémon are doing, then phone the Day Care Lady. As Dunc said, the Man only phones you if you have an egg to pick up.

As for Pikachu... I caught one on my Pokéwalker. I can get more for trading if there is interest shown. I think they are level 10 by default though.

What is the this pokewalker thing?

iv got one but dont have a clue what to do with it or what it does

Read the first 17 or so pages of the Pokéwalker manual that came with the game mate.

In a nutshell, it's a device that you connect to your DS via an Infrared connection, and it works like a pedometer. As you travel further distances, the device records 'steps' and 'watts' which are used to catch wild Pokémon and find items.

How do you get through mount mortar? Thats the only way to claire right? :S Im fully stuck, it says you can scale some rock thing with a pokemon's move, but I obviously dont have it?

How do you get through mount mortar? Thats the only way to claire right? :S Im fully stuck, it says you can scale some rock thing with a pokemon's move, but I obviously dont have it?

You don't get that rock climb till you have 16 badges, then oak gives it to you.

My Party now is:

Crobat, 23;
Quilava, 21;
Flaaffy, 21;
Pidgeotto, 20;
Weepinbell, 21;
Vaporeon, 1;

All are hatched from eggs - my Ditto is shagged out.

Back