Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
I wish you could have more than one save at a time :( I'm considering starting again and choosing Chikorita and getting a Growlithe etc, but I'm unsure.

I started with Chikorita, epic mate, great

I am planning to catch a Surfing and Flying Pikachu soon. :D

I might try the Elite Four with my team around 45 then JDY. Did Ho-Oh contribute a lot at 50?

The first four were pretty easy to be honest with a few exceptions. Watch out for Muk and Machamp - they gave me a few problems. Ho-Oh will destroy most of them with ease, for Lance you will really need an Electric type and a Ice type. I used Ho-Oh to bide some time while i revived my other Pokemon.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

If you get sunny day aswell, use it, then bring in Bulba, you can use Solar beam with out charging up! :)

Or if you have the battle item 'Power Herb' you can use moves such as Solarbeam straight away without charging. I have one on me now but have no one to give it to.

Power Herb - A single-use item to be held by a Pokemon. It allows the immediate use of a move that charges on the first turn.

Or if you have the battle item 'Power Herb' you can use moves such as Solarbeam straight away without charging. I have one on me now but have no one to give it to.

Power Herb - A single-use item to be held by a Pokemon. It allows the immediate use of a move that charges on the first turn.
Where did you find that mate? Ivysaur just evolves into Venasaur at level 32, so I could really do with that now :)

Where did you find that mate? Ivysaur just evolves into Venasaur at level 32, so I could really do with that now :)

I have no idea to be honest. It must have been one of the first things i got because it's right at the front of my battle items.

I have no idea to be honest. It must have been one of the first things i got because it's right at the front of my battle items.
Ah right no worries.

Just beat the 8th gym leader, took 2 tries but I really ****** up the first time by forgetting to swap Ampharos to 1st in the party so he could own Gyarados, and instead I had Dragonair there and it all just went wrong really.

2nd time round I absolutely owned her, my Dragonair owned both of the Dragonairs in 1 hit KO's with Dragon Rush, and Ampharos killed off Gyarados with Thunder in one hit, and then killed off Kingdra after a Thunder and a few Discharge's (Discharge is a move before anyone says anything XD).

Now I'm gonna do this Dragon's Den thing, and train everyone to level 40 after :)

I have surfed everywhere, been in every area of Union Cave and can't find Lapras.

Anyone got any detailed instructions that they can lay on me.

As i seem to be an absolute ****** with this particular thing :S

Ohh i got an Abra like i said i wanted earlier... My Sudowoodo is awesome. The tree that you water

Ahh sorry about the time thing, I was sure it would work like it did for me :(

My Ampharos' most powerful attack is Discharge.

That is the worst skill name in the game, it makes me feel ill..

Anyway I bought thunder for my RainCow (Raiku) from that shop. :)

Yeah, my brother laughed when I casually mentioned the name to him.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll go and buy the TM.

Much obliged chaps.

Regarding the date-changing, it worked for me when collecting all of the items from the 'Day-of-the-week siblings'.

Ahh cheers billy ;)

thats no problem. Iv caught an Poliwag level 24 which will do a job for me.

and its ok Max, ill let you off :P

My Pokemon good some good training in spending a couple of hours in that cave XD

Does anybody want a Pichu? Looking to trade it. It's just hatched from an egg.

Just about to try and catch Lugia, not going to waste a Master Ball on it, saving that for Suicine :wub:

I ended up using my masterball on Mewtwo, that ****** took ages to catch, I used about 60 ultra balls on it, with it asleep and on like 1% hp. *******. Reset the game and used the master ball! :)

I am also planning to use the Master Ball on Mewtwo. I think Suicune is easier to catch than Ho-Oh/Lugia.

My team are almost all at level 50 now.

Level 50 Victreebell
Level 50 Kadabra (Still wanting to trade-evolve him)
Level 50 Feraligatr
Level 48 Growlithe (Can't get a fire stone today from Pokéthlon apparently as I already chose a prize)
Level 45 Ho-Oh
Level 44 Ampharos

Billy do you want to trade evolve our Kadabra's?

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Holy ****! :O

Just came across a Raikou on like route 29.. I hope I catch him, I only have like 1 ultra ball though

Back