• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Ye definitely!
Raikou is epic!

Iv just got Lyla's number :wub: she wants me :P

XD

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Im now GUTTED :S

i have a Mareep for my electric type as im right at the start.

a cool looking yellow and blue sheep... as feminine as i want my Pokemon to get!

it started evolving and i totally forgot what it evolves into :$

a standing up sheep, thats pink and white WTF is that all about XD

Matt Fage, the Queer trainer, beware or i will paint your nails XD ****** game!

stop being so insecure lol
he'll evolve again into a yellow giraffe thing anyway.

I did not know this :)
but i am pleased :P

i am very insecure... im sitting on the fence so much iv got splinters in my **** XD

Ampharos is the best electric Pokemon in the game. The gayness is worth it.

I have a Pikachu now :D Yay!

Just got the third badge, second time of trying, **** Miltalk! :(

Current Team:
Abra - Lv.10
Pikachu - Lv.12
Growlithe - Lv.15
Wooper - Lv.18
Bellsprout - Lv.19
Pidgeotto - Lv.21

I have stronger Pokemon in the box/ day care but this is the team I'm currently using

I wish you could have more than one save at a time :( I'm considering starting again and choosing Chikorita and getting a Growlithe etc, but I'm unsure.

Really... then ye the gayness is worth it XD

Once you finish the game all you do is start it all over again anyway, and it doesn't get boring i dont think, so if you really want a Chikorita so you can have growlithe in your team later on then go for it.
although it is a lot of time and effort wasted isn't it. I dunno what i would do :S

Andy where did you get an Abra from?

Or outside the Daycare centre

Edit: **** it Billy :'(

caught a Kangaskhan in the Safari Zone! insanely hard but worth it.

Abra's are pretty easy to catch,just set is asleep, paralyse it or use that move which dosen't allow them to run,which ghastly has at one point.

I have a Pikachu now :D Yay!

Just got the third badge, second time of trying, **** Miltalk! :(

Current Team:
Abra - Lv.10
Pikachu - Lv.12
Growlithe - Lv.15
Wooper - Lv.18
Bellsprout - Lv.19
Pidgeotto - Lv.21

I have stronger Pokemon in the box/ day care but this is the team I'm currently using

Where did you get Pikachu?!

I beat the Elite Four with ease now that i have Raikou but Surge has destroyed me twice with just his Raichu :'(

mfage, you can find Lapras on Fridays in Union Cave within the B2F (Basement floor 2) level.

I caught Ho-Oh with only four Ultra balls this time around. :) Training up to fight the Elite Four now. Hoping to get my team each to 50+.

You don't need your team to be so high. All you need to do is know the Pokemon they have and their weaknessess.
I had all of mine around 40-45 except Ho-Oh who was 50 and i beat them easily.
Make sure you buy a few potions though, and those max revives you pick up throughout the game will come in extremely handy if you haven't used them already.

Where did you get Pikachu?!

I beat the Elite Four with ease now that i have Raikou but Surge has destroyed me twice with just his Raichu :'(

Through a trade. I'm currently getting an egg from it though if you are interested in trading?

Through a trade. I'm currently getting an egg from it though if you are interested in trading?

I see.
Nah i can't use the Wi-Fi to trade. I had already done what you said before but it mucked up the internet on every computer in my house so im not going to risk it again Lol.
I think i can catch a Pikachu in Kanto anyway?

Woo, Bulbasaur is now level 31 and his moves are so far..

SolarBeam
Razor Leaf
Double-Edge (like a stronger version of take-down)
Growth

:D

I am planning to catch a Surfing and Flying Pikachu soon. :D

I might try the Elite Four with my team around 45 then JDY. Did Ho-Oh contribute a lot at 50?

Woo, Bulbasaur is now level 31 and his moves are so far..

SolarBeam
Razor Leaf
Double-Edge (like a stronger version of take-down)
Growth

:D

If you get sunny day aswell, use it, then bring in Bulba, you can use Solar beam with out charging up! :)

Back