Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
I bet you now, you dont catch him.

Billy do you want to trade evolve our Kadabra's?

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Holy ****! :O

Just came across a Raikou on like route 29.. I hope I catch him, I only have like 1 ultra ball though
Yeah you'll get used to it. I've seen Entei and Raikou around 4 times each now :)

Entei is a ****** to catch! I have ran after him for ages, seen him loads, but even when on basically no HP and I put him to sleep every time, I cant get him with ultra balls! then he wakes up and peggs it again! :(

Yeah he ran. I just put Entei to sleep yet somehow he still ran :S

I'll need to fiddle with the security settings on the router if you want to do the trade, Andy.

It's set to WPA at the moment, which Nintendo decided not to recognise.

Where the **** am i going finding this Lugia. I am completely lost, help? XD

I'll need to fiddle with the security settings on the router if you want to do the trade, Andy.

Same with mine, need to change it soon to get the pokemon from Heart Gold that my cousin hasn't got. He fought Red today in Mt Silver and won, don't think he has much left to do but collect pokemon now.

Deep in the Whirl Islands mate. :) I'm sure you know that. Just keep looking for those kimono girls.

Where the **** am i going finding this Lugia. I am completely lost, help? XD

Go to the top right Island, go in, follow the path, and he is right down the bottom of the cliff you climb down.

Basically just go to the top right island and run around ;)

Right cos all posts were deleted from one day I can't see where someone downloaded a DS Emulator from that doesn't freeze on SS... Help :'(

Such a hassle having to change security settings back and forth. Shame that WPA is much more secure than WEP. Actually, it's more a shame that Nintendo don't support WPA on their WiFi for some unknown reason.

Do you know how to change it to WEP now yeah? The bad thing about WEP is you need a WEP key for every computer who tries to connect to your network rather than a password :/ Let me know when you are done mate.

Yeah I can change it.

Give me a sec, I'll do it now. Post up your Friend Code mate and I'll add you. :)

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

All done Andy. What is your FC mate? I'm in the Pokémon centre basement now. WiFi Club, yeah?

How do i connect my ds to the internet?

Ensure your router security is set to WEP to allow the DS to connect, then manually enter the key via the Pokémon main menu.

When I choose my router settings (Netgear router), I enter a passcode and it generates a 128-bit key for me.

It might be different for you.

Andy, where are you mate? I've been sitting in the Pokémon centre for ages.

Back