Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Sorry Billy I was getting a badge, it took way longer than I thought.. How do I connect to you?

just got the new Pokemon SoulSilver today, gotta love playing a newer version of the last game when the series was good.

heh, am i the only guy who abuses the "name your rival" thing on it?
y'know, to name my rival "Douche" or "Fagballs"...

Im having no luck finding this, anyone have any idea at all?

First I need your Friend Code, so post it up here if you know it.

If not, you need to connect to the WiFi for the first time and then check your Pal Pad which is in the Key Items slot of your backpack.

Then head to the basement of the nearest Pokémon centre and let me know when you arrive.

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Firstly, do you know how to access your router's settings?

My friend code is: 5027 7015 4356

I'm in the Pokemon Center now

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Search "whats my ip" into google and go to the top site. Copy your IP and paste it into your browser. The username should be admin and your password should be password then go onto wireless settings. From there it's easy :)

just got the new Pokemon SoulSilver today, gotta love playing a newer version of the last game when the series was good.

heh, am i the only guy who abuses the "name your rival" thing on it?
y'know, to name my rival "Douche" or "Fagballs"...

I would rather not fight against 'Fagballs'...

.. it makes it sound like a Gay cowboy wrestling match..

.. and then you pull out the pink sheep, and life just keeps getting better and better.

nvm i found it, cheers billy redrup (K)

EDIT: And Aandy

Talk to the middle lady in the basement of the Pokémon Centre Andy. Make sure you've added my FC to your list though.

I would rather not fight against 'Fagballs'...

.. it makes it sound like a Gay cowboy wrestling match..

.. and then you pull out the pink sheep, and life just keeps getting better and better.

i only got the jokey name "Fagballs" from Zero Punctuation, since that guy that does it names his guy in Zelda it.

anyway, i used "Douche" for my current game, does that make me just a little bit immature :D

Im currently in Lavender Town, beat a few of the Gym leaders in Kanto although Lt.Surge was a ***** with his Raichu. All he did was double team and i couldnt hit him then when i eventually got him down to killing range he used a full restore >_>

My squadron is as follows:

Raikou / L.51
Ho-Oh / L.52
Arcanine / L.51 - The Beast
Ampharos / L.51
Suicine / L.42 - Can't really be bothered to train it up

I got a Fire Stone from the Pokeathlon and waited untill growlithe reached L.48 so he learned Flare Blitz which is a beast move.
Also regret using the Master Ball on Raikou - wanted to save it for Rayquazza - absolute monster

Got Suicine by just going to the different location it appears at, the old man who gets a ***** over it must feel ****** as he spent all that time trying to find it then i just catch it. Don't use a Master Ball on it Max, i got it with a Ultra Ball whilst it was Paralyzed.

Okay what is it?

See my sig mate. :) Popped it in there for easy reference. When you've added me, then enter via the middle lady in the basement and go to the screen. Click 'Trade' from the selection or choose to accept mine (if it appears).

Im currently in Lavender Town, beat a few of the Gym leaders in Kanto although Lt.Surge was a ***** with his Raichu. All he did was double team and i couldnt hit him then when i eventually got him down to killing range he used a full restore >_>

My squadron is as follows:

Raikou / L.51
Ho-Oh / L.52
Arcanine / L.51 - The Beast
Ampharos / L.51
Suicine / L.42 - Can't really be bothered to train it up

I got a Fire Stone from the Pokeathlon and waited untill growlithe reached L.48 so he learned Flare Blitz which is a beast move.
Also regret using the Master Ball on Raikou - wanted to save it for Rayquazza - absolute monster

Got Suicine by just going to the different location it appears at, the old man who gets a ***** over it must feel ****** as he spent all that time trying to find it then i just catch it. Don't use a Master Ball on it Max, i got it with a Ultra Ball whilst it was Paralyzed.

Nice team JDY, we'll have to battle sometime as mine are around the same levels now.

Ok...

I am in Mt Mortor or something of the same name lol.

What is with the rock climbing wall bits, what move do you need to go up and down them?

Also... what is the point of the Mt. Because its massive and i dont have a clue where to go XD

Why does it say voice chat? I didn't know DS's had voice chat? lol

Why does it say voice chat? I didn't know DS's had voice chat? lol

Yeah, tiny built-in microphones which resemble a small hole on the hinge between the screens.

Nice trading with you mate. Appreciate it.

Back