Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
If anyone is interested in my bred uber-Growlithes, then please see the newly-created Trading/Battling thread, here.

Just redownloaded it :) GAME ON! I'll pick Cyndaquil

My team of of Pokemon fail at the moment :)

Lvl 18 Quilava
Lvl 12 Pidgey
Lvl 11 Geodude
Lvl 9 Kakuna
**** Togepi egg

Is it only me that needs to give their pokemon nicknames? I always name them after famous rulers/generals or something I associate with the pokemon, e.g. my charizard's called Dragonzord and my Butterfree's called Genghis.

Is it only me that needs to give their pokemon nicknames? I always name them after famous rulers/generals or something I associate with the pokemon, e.g. my charizard's called Dragonzord and my Butterfree's called Genghis.

I nickname my final team.

I'm not quite there yet. :)

See the Trading/Battling thread for some more trades I've put up.

I nickname when I think of funny ones. Ampharos (formerly a sheep) is called *******, and Feraligatr is called Dave.

Anyone know how to get a Fire Stone for my Growlithe?

Okay just decimated 2nd badge leader with Quilava easily, and my Kakuna now evolved to a Beedrill.

Oh right, cheers Billy.

Anyone here got a fire stone they're willing to give to me? If you have one but don't just want to give it away, I can trade you a level 36 Alakazam for any Pokemon but give him the fire stone to hold so I still get one :)

Cheers.

Unfortunately I haven't got one yet either. Poor Growlithe is still not an Arcanine despite being level 52. :@

I got given a 'Thunderstone' just now. I was hoping so much for the fire version.

Anyone know how to get a Fire Stone for my Growlithe?

1. Trade in the points you've earned in Pokeathelon Dome on Tuesdays.
2. Win first place in the Bug Catching Contests. (The top prize varies every time)
3. A trainer on Rt. 36 will sometimes call and say he has one for you.
4. Show Bill's grandfather a Growlithe. (Rt. 25)
5. Dousing Machine on the "Warm Beach" course in the Pokewalker. (random after 5000 steps)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100314191601AAi2HMi

Just go to Bill's grandfather on Rt. 25? Hopefully this works

My Magikarp is nicknamed Gregor. :wub:

Woo, just got a fire stone from the guy on Route 36 ^^) I think he called me ages ago but I just blanked him.

Cheers Andy :)

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Who should I use; Typhlosion or Arcanine?

Arcanine has better moves but he's level 7 so will need to be levelled up.

Help? :'(

I'd pick Arcanine because I love him.

Their stat distribution is as follows:

Typhlosion
HP: ***
Attack: ****
Defense: ***
Sp. Attack: *****
Sp. Defense: ***
Speed: ****

Arcanine
HP: ***
Attack: *****
Defense: ***
Sp. Attack: ****
Sp. Defense: ***
Speed: ****

Stat-wise, I would also pick Arcanine as I prefer physical Pokémon.

Definitely the Uber Arcanine Max

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Just change the day of your DS to a tuesday and get 2500 Pokeathlon points to get a firestone ther.

Just got all the badges now. Gary was pretty easy to be honest, expected him to be a lot harder.
My team is as follows:
Raikou / L.59
Snorlax / L.55
Arcanine / L.58
Suicine / L.51
Ho-Oh / L.54
??? - Lugia soon

I went to get Mewtwo but got sidetracked by the other Pokemon in the cave and wasted all my Ultra Balls.

Currently battling through the bunch of trainers before the Victory Road, team looks like this;

Typhlosion level 40
- Lava Plume
- Shadow Claw
- Swift
- Fire Blast

Venusaur level 40
- Solar Beam
- Petal Dance
- Double-Edge
- Growth (to be replaced by Sunny Day probably)

Dragonair level 41
- Dragon Pulse
- Surf
- Hyper Beam
- Dragon Rush

Ampharos level 40
- Thunder
- Focus Punch (I barely use it and will be replacing it soon)
- Discharge (*throws up*)
- Iron Tail

Gengar level 46
- Shadow Ball
- Hyper Beam
- Destiny Bond
- Shadow Punch

Pleased with my team, doesn't seem to have any major weaknesses really as some Pokemon have moves that counter others weaknesses.

How did you get a Venusaur Max?

Back