Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
I know.

Just caught Snorlax with a single Ultra Ball. He's at level 50 on this one which is nice. :)

Question... Is this this the Thread with the highest ever number of posts???

Got the Silver Wing item from Pewter City now, so I will probably be fighting Lugia soon.

14/16 gym badges.

Fair enough ^^)

Just about to battle Sabrina in Saffron City, all my Pokemon are level 46-49.

Phew, just about beat Sabrina thanks to Lugia owning Alakazam at the end with a number of Hydro Pump's and Aeroblast's.

Need to level up my Pokemon a lot, hopefully I can get them all to level 55 before the next gym, that way I'll have a Dragonite ^^)

Phew, just about beat Sabrina thanks to Lugia owning Alakazam at the end with a number of Hydro Pump's and Aeroblast's.

Need to level up my Pokemon a lot, hopefully I can get them all to level 55 before the next gym, that way I'll have a Dragonite ^^)

I found Sabrina harder than the other gyms. You should be alright.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Just beat 'Blue' (Gary) and got the final badge, so 16/16 now. :)

Access to Mt. Silver as well as the final HM (08), so I'll be heading there to get my team ready to tackle 'Red' (Ash).

Team:

Level 61 Feraligatr
Level 61 Ampharos
Level 60 Alakazam
Level 60 Growlithe
Level 59 Weepinbell

The final slot is usually occupied by a HM-*****. :)

I found Sabrina harder than the other gyms. You should be alright.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Just beat 'Blue' (Gary) and got the final badge, so 16/16 now. :)

Access to Mt. Silver as well as the final HM (08), so I'll be heading there to get my team ready to tackle 'Red' (Ash).

Team:

Level 61 Feraligatr
Level 61 Ampharos
Level 60 Alakazam
Level 60 Growlithe
Level 59 Weepinbell

The final slot is usually occupied by a HM-*****. :)
Well done mate.

But lol, still no fire stone for Growlithe? :P

I'm considering training up my Arcanine to about level 50 today, although it's only level 7 at the moment :'(

Typhlosion is level 49.

I'm overhauling my main Pokémon soon. Planning some major changes to build a battle team.

How do u get connected to wifi, my wii wouldn't connect to internet, and thats wifi, so im thinking neither will the ds? :(

I'd like it CJ. What do you want in return for it?[/QUOTE]

You can just have it i dont need anything

How do u get connected to wifi, my wii wouldn't connect to internet, and thats wifi, so im thinking neither will the ds? :(

See the 'Trading/Battling' thread I created. I wrote a quick set-up guide there.

Hopefully it works for you.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

You can just have it i dont need anything

I'd appreciate that. :) You going to give it to a trash Pokémon and then we can trade?

Back