Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Lucky boy, what for? Going to start a game soon.

Lucky boy, what for? Going to start a game soon.
Erm, well some ****** was offering a Squirtle in return for a Weedle, so went and caught a Weedle and traded that to him, and then saw someone was trading a level 14 Bulbasaur for any level Squirtle so I did that and trained up Bulbasaur :)

Erm, well some ****** was offering a Squirtle in return for a Weedle, so went and caught a Weedle and traded that to him, and then saw someone was trading a level 14 Bulbasaur for any level Squirtle so I did that and trained up Bulbasaur :)

No not ******, legend.

Is it me or is the walking really slow. Maybe it's the emulator, it's put me off so far.

i really dislike that **** Voltorb flip games corner thing... you get 16 coins, then you flip a voltorb and BOOM, you lose it all...

You get the running shoes almost immediately on HG/SS.

Oh thank god, that almost put me off playing, will have to load it up and start again. I don't want to withdraw any money to buy a DS, so will be hoping for a win in the National tomorrow. ^^)

Just beat the Elite Four in the 2nd time of trying :D Lugia saved my ***, he killed 2 Dragonites (the level 49 one's), and Gengar beat the level 50 Dragonite by using Destiny Bond ^^)

Charizard and Aerodactyl were pretty easy to kill to be honest, same for Gyarados, only the Dragonite's gave me trouble. Glad I beat them though, first time round I got beat by the woman using the dark type's with her Houndoom, second time round it was **** easy.

Well done mate. Welcome to the elite club of Kanto-goers.

I beat Lt. Surge last night after giving the breeding a rest for a while. Need to get the rest of Kanto sorted today if possible.

The difference in levels in Kanto is huge though. His Electabuzz was level 53, for example. Much higher than the Elite-Four.

Well done mate. Welcome to the elite club of Kanto-goers.

I beat Lt. Surge last night after giving the breeding a rest for a while. Need to get the rest of Kanto sorted today if possible.

The difference in levels in Kanto is huge though. His Electabuzz was level 53, for example. Much higher than the Elite-Four.
Yeah just beat Surge myself, my Venusaur took them all out with Earthquake really, and Typhlosion killed off Raichu and Magneton aswell :)

Is the next stop Saffron?

Indeed. I did Vermillion > Saffron > Celadon > Cerulean.

Now I am in Fuschia City and about to tackle the gym here.

No its celadon bro

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

celadon- fuschia. saffron, Fire island, Viridian

New Pokemon 5th Generation,
Pokemon Black and White (kinda racist)

New Pokemon 5th Generation,
Pokemon Black and White (kinda racist)

yeah, i love on /v/ on 4chan when they came up with new names for it.

my favourite was "Ebony and Ivory".

anyway, as long as they dont add any more retarded new Pokemon i might buy it.
MIGHT.

yeah, i love on /v/ on 4chan when they came up with new names for it.

my favourite was "Ebony and Ivory".

anyway, as long as they dont add any more retarded new Pokemon i might buy it.
MIGHT.

bad new they added new pokemons

bad new they added new pokemons

well, looks like my money is staying firmly in my pocket then.

its bad enough that when i play Ruby i see barely any of the original (and therefore good) pokemon.

good thing i switched the SoulSilver.

No its celadon bro

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

celadon- fuschia. saffron, Fire island, Viridian

I did Saffron before Celadon, so I think it depends on your choice.

Oh fair enough, on leaf green you had to go to celadon in order to get to saffron

Back