Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Is it me or is having your Pokémon confused the most annoying thing in the game :@

Yeah, it's very annoying as there's no status healer for it.

Infatuation is probably worse, as it lasts longer, but you rarely encounter it (except for in the Goldenrod gym battle).

Yeah, it's very annoying as there's no status healer for it.

Infatuation is probably worse, as it lasts longer, but you rarely encounter it (except for in the Goldenrod gym battle).
Yeah, there's an item you can give to your Pokémon that cures infatuation, but they have to be holding it in battle and I think it works only the one time, quite annoying though.

Yeah I have that item now.

On a related note, I have 10 pages of attack-increasing items now (first slot of your backpack).

Getting harder to locate my 'Super Repel' stock.

Does anyone else hate having TM's in their bag that aren't needed? I have to sell them ASAP when I get a **** one, it bugs the **** out of me.

Mine is in my signature, CJ. I'm going ingame now... see you in the WiFi Club.

Actually no Max, I have kept all of them so far and haven't used a single one. :P

Mine is in my signature, CJ. I'm going ingame now... see you in the WiFi Club.

Actually no Max, I have kept all of them so far and haven't used a single one. :P
:O Not one? Wow, could get a lot of money from selling them all.

:O Not one? Wow, could get a lot of money from selling them all.

Not one. I might use them someday. ^^)

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Nice Infernape, CJ. Traded over from another version?

I love Chimchar. He's my favourite starter of all of the versions. :)

Thanks for the stone mate, I appreciate it.

Cool, cool. Thanks again CJ.

Do you mind if I EV train that Larvitar, by the way? He has very good speed which is nice for a Physical Sweeper.

Does anyone know where I could find a stone for my Evee [Lv. 30]? And which type is best?

argh the Kimono girls are fecking hard. I have no type advantage over Jolteon...

do you have a link for silver?
errm no i was given this by a friend so i dont kno where he got it from ... plus it not the ds emulator...it is the gameboy advance one

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Finally got passed Faulkner lol

My squad so far (subject to change)

Chikorita
onix
Metapod
pidgey(may change)
EGG(Togepi)

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:20 PM ----------

i have finally got pokemon souls silver... just starting the game now lol

Just beat Faulkner so all I have is a level 15 Quilava and the Togepi egg, who would anyone reccomend be the first pokemon i catch?

Back