Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Just been searching for news on the new Pokemon Black & White and found this video of ideas for evolutions, some were pretty awesome:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQWSNGBNib0"]YouTube- 5th Generation Pokemon Evolutions[/ame]
Magnotauro :wub:

Last edited:
Just ordered Pokémon Platinum (DS) and Emerald (GBA).

Not played HeartGold for a few days now. Need to get back to it and level my team up for beating Ash and for battling.

Just ordered Pokémon Platinum (DS) and Emerald (GBA).

Not played HeartGold for a few days now. Need to get back to it and level my team up for beating Ash and for battling.

Good choice.
Played both of them through last year on the PC. Emerald was quality and I kind of regret not getting it on the GBA so I can trade Pokemon over to HG.

I found Whitney very easy, dont know why everyone bitched, fire blast owned miltank in one hit

Good choice.
Played both of them through last year on the PC. Emerald was quality and I kind of regret not getting it on the GBA so I can trade Pokemon over to HG.

Well I played them on an emulator as well, but I figured now I own a DS, I might as well get a version of the game with the Sinnoh and Hoenn region so I can catch and breed other types of Pokémon and trade them over.

Soon I'll be able to trade over all kinds of Pokémon for you guys to fill out the National PokéDex.

I found Whitney very easy, dont know why everyone bitched, fire blast owned miltank in one hit

I swear you posted this comment a few pages back.

I love the look of those Eeveelutions, the Scyther/Scizor one, Skarmory evo and the Absol. THey are someones work, but I wouldnt complain if they appeared in the grass.:)

Pretty proud of myself, almost beat the fourth guy in the Elite Four with a really weak team:

Ponyta: Lv.32
Gyarados: Lv.42
Pikachu: Lv.42
Alakazam: Lv.41
Pidgeot: Lv.38
Weepinbell: Lv.35

I think I would have won but I ran out of revives so I started the match with only Gyarados and Alakazam :(

Haven't played for a while, but I've got 11 badges at the moment and last time I checked I was just going onto the cycling road ^^)

Tha video is great JDY

Valhalion
Megatauro
Stronlax
Skyadian
Aposend

look like legends to be!

some look odd and very different, but cool because they are so random. A few are very human like, where is pokemon heading?!

I'm under the impression that the Pokémon in that video are just ideas submitted by fans of the series.

Are they definitely confirmed to be included? I assumed they were not.

Just been searching for news on the new Pokemon Black & White and found this video of ideas for evolutions

Yeah, nothing official or anything.
There are only two Pokemon to be confirmed at the moment.

Platinum and Emerald have arrived.

My HeartGold save is now on hold I think. (H)

Tha video is great JDY

Valhalion
Megatauro
Stronlax
Skyadian
Aposend

look like legends to be!

some look odd and very different, but cool because they are so random. A few are very human like, where is pokemon heading?!

Snorlax evolves? that'll be beast.

I just stole a Masterball that was on the Emerald game I ordered.

Hohoho. :D

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Hrm... ok well this is interesting.

The Platinum game comes with a save that includes rare Pokémon, as well as a lot of items.

We're talking Master Balls, TMs, rare berries, Sacred Ash, Vitamins (HP Up, Protein, etc).

Seems they are trying to make this the best one yet for graphics, it's not bad, might be a ***** to control though.

Back