Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
guys havent posted on this thread before but i started a new game on fire red recently and im stuck trying to catch articuno ive wasted like 50 ultra balls on him but i still cant seem to catch him really frustrating should i just use my master ball?

No, you should save your Master Ball for Mewtwo.

Keep trying.

i know i should its just ive saved and quit and retried with 50 ultra balls about 6 times which is worth 300 :|

I used to play pokemon when I was 11 and I downloaded the new game and the show used to be cool but now it is babyish sorry if that offends you

I used to play pokemon when I was 11 and I downloaded the new game and the show used to be cool but now it is babyish sorry if that offends you

Doesn't offend me at all. In fact, we welcome criticism, you ****.

I have just become re-addicted to this :D Best game eeeeeeeeeeeeever, man, Silver is so beast, Totodile :wub:

Pokemon Black & White look pretty awesome. Already released about a month back in Japan, set to release in the UK next year.

Pokemon Black & White look pretty awesome. Already released about a month back in Japan, set to release in the UK next year.

Meh, outside of the original 150, and the ones in Johto, I am reasonably clueless :$ Am I correct in saying there is none of any other pokemon in other games featured in Black and White ?

Meh, outside of the original 150, and the ones in Johto, I am reasonably clueless :$ Am I correct in saying there is none of any other pokemon in other games featured in Black and White ?

I think that's the case. Although you can always transfer Pokemon from different regions onto the Black & White versions.

Some of the new Pokemon look pretty decent aswell. I'll defo be getting it.

Really? I think they look pretty bad. And a lot of the non-fanboy feedback seems negative.:S

I am in HeartGold currently and I always build my team around three pokemons, right now it is Ampharos, Gyarados and Quilava (All level 32).
I hope my future team will be :
Dragonite
Tyranitar
Ampharos
Typhlosion
Gyarados
Machamp or Alakazam, what do you guys think?

I miss the time where i would spend all afternoon after school watching Pokemon thinking yeah misty would get it.... I still remember that excited feeling you get when you open a new pack of cards hoping that charizard is in there. Ahhhh good times :'(

having pikachu follow you around like a ******, and purposely killing him(well making him faint, w/e) so that you wont have to look at that yellow **** for the next 3 hours..... good times, i would rate poke Red, emerald, fire red, and yellow.

Anything after Emerald sucked, cos of all those 150 new pokemon, i mean there a certain amount to how much new **** you can catch. ive been using the same line up for every game.

Got Pokemon White, Such an epic step up from the previous games. I'm as hooked as anyone.

P.S. I'm not Japanese but I can read it and understand it near perfectly.

the original red and blue were the best and always will be :wub: silver and yellow were pretty good too ;)

Back