Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Anyone fancy doing me a favour later?

I need someone to trade my Kadabra with me, so trade me something for him so he evolves, and then you give me him back?

Same for my Gastly aswell please. (A) Cheers to anyone that helps. :)

I've got back into it recently and completely revamped my team, it is as follows:

Steelix L.65
Gengar L.60
Scyther L.67
Floatzel L.64
Houndoom L.100
Jolteon L.65

Been playing it a lot recently and I am just about to fight Ash for the first time with what is MY personal ultimate squad:

Rhyperior - 90 (an absolute MONSTER btw...!)
Dragonite - 90
Snrolax - 89
Charizard - 87
Blastoise - 86
Venasaur - 86

Nice team livi. :)

I've been playing a lot as well, with the aim of turning my team into a competitive battling one.

Infernape - Level 100
Gyarados - Level 100
Garchomp - Level 100
Gengar - Level 100
Machamp - Level 100
Roserade - Level 100

I'm looking to replace Machamp, though.

on SoulSilver i recently got into Kanto, and have been beating the Gym leaders silly.

only thing is, i need to get to Pewter City and i have no idea of how to get there, since there is a ******* Snorlax in front of the Digglett Cave.

You need to play a specific radio station which wakes him up.

I believe on the radio, you need to move the cursor right to the top, in the centre.

I haven't done it for a while, so I might be wrong, but play around with the radio until you find it.

Does anybody want to do an evolve swap? I'm sure I saw somebody post it. I need to evolve my Machoke so let me know (preferably through a pm) and we'll get it done ASAP :D

You need to play a specific radio station which wakes him up.

I believe on the radio, you need to move the cursor right to the top, in the centre.

I haven't done it for a while, so I might be wrong, but play around with the radio until you find it.

thanks mate, i'l try that and see. it's been annoying me for ages, since my Feraligatr can easily beat his Pokemon.

My team at the moment:

Aggron Lv.100 -
Nature: Modest
Held Item: Metal Coat
Moves:
Metal Burst
Rock Polish
Stone Edge
Iron Tail

Slaking Lv.100
Nature: Careful
Held Item: Leftovers
Moves:
Shadow Claw
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Hammer Arm

Houndoom Lv.100
Nature: Relaxed
Held Item: BlackGlasses
Moves:
Flamethrower
Super Fang
Dark Pulse
Overheat

Azumarill Lv.100 - Beast
Nature: Adamant
Moves:
Aqua Jet
Return
Aqua Ring
Belly Drum

Lopunny Lv.100 (used to set up Tangrowth)
Nature: Impish
Ability: Cute Charm
Held Item: Silk Scarf
Moves:
Agility
Baton Pass
Encore
Substitute

Tangrowth
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Leaf Guard
Moves:
Sleep Powder
Giga Drain
Power Whip
Earthquake

nice, i woke it up, but i wasn't able to catch it (it killed all my Pokemon bar Hitmonlee...)

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

oh yeah, and here's my current team (not level 100's but, for where i am in the game, they're good)

Charizard: Lv. 68
Feraligatr: Lv. 56
Electabuzz: Lv. 46
Kadabra: Lv. 44
Hitmonlee: Lv. 40
Pidgeot: Lv. 40

Very interesting, JDY.

You battling often? I am interested in playing you when I'm home.

Got this game (soul silver) yesterday. Quilava is a beast :) anyone know when geodude evoles?

Pokemon Black & White main two legendaries:

1275064971604.jpg

Im a bit late on the Pokemon chat.

But the new Pokemon games ARE ABSOLUTELY ****.

THE ORIGINALS ARE THE BEST AND YOU CANNOT BEAT THEM WITH WIERD NAMED AND STRANGE LOOKING POKEMON. POKEMON RED AND GOLD ARE THE BEST.

That is all.

Have to say I agree with FFT. Haven't played at all really since the GameBoy advance went out of fashion......

Back