Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
I love pokemon but there was a phase when i was bored of it so i went to google and found the rom hacks.... its basicly when fire red (mainly) is where the coding comes from and they patch on top of it so you can become team rocket or go to places dreamt up by these hackers which are just amazing in my opinion

I can remember playing my first Pokemon game on the Gameboy Advance, which was Pokemon Crystal. I enjoyed it so much I saw a new Pokemon game and I got the game a few weeks later, which was Sapphire. They made the game so addicting and so much fun to play it almost is obsessing. Sadly I never got a chance to train my pokemon to level 100, but I made one Pokemon called Blaziken up to level 96, and I had a pokemon disease called Pokerus that makes your EXP go faster up.

Possible my favourite game I played on the Gameboy.

People who still play Pokemon are full of win! If you don't you're totally lame.

Remembering my first Poke'mon game (Yellow)... I was so addicted to my Gameboy then 8-|

I haven't played for a couple of months though, but I do remember catching MewTwo with a Poke'ball after like 90 Ultra Balls oO) also I caught a shiny Zig- whatever in Emerald...

Man this thread is making me download a emulator now :( look what you have done

@Nasri ; pokerus didn't increase exp, but double the amount of ev's your pokes got. lolinerd.

hmm ok been looking of a while and just wondering does anyone have a link to a heart gold rom or wants to upload one as most of them have expired
there is rep in it for a working version <3

Currently watching season one, on episode #46 out of 82. still four seasons to go and nine movies :) there quite good brings you back your childhood memories hehe :P

Currently watching season one, on episode #46 out of 82. still four seasons to go and nine movies :) there quite good brings you back your childhood memories hehe :P

exactly what I'm achieving from buying soul silver and reliving the memores. good times

Honestly can't see myself buying any of the new generations of pokemon games. They don't have the same appeal as the older ones do (probs cos I grew up with them so I :wub: them more). Bought Soul silver cos it's a remake of silver and wanted to relive the memories. If they make a remake of yellow or another remake of red/blue then I would probs get them

Is black/white going to be worth it? From my look at the games and the new pokemon, they don't look very good, it looks like they just ran out of ideas for pokemon designs. I'm probably going to get it but I'm wondering if it is good? Can anyone who has it confirm?

I bought my girlfriend Pokemon White yesterday for 24.99 and she hasnt been off it yet...she must have played it for about 5 hours already!

Blates getting Black. I just want to fight Shaga.

Back