Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 85K
I prefer having those I like, over thinking too much if my team's powers are spread well.

does anyone have a spare sawk? i've spent at least an hour in trying to find one. ._.

does anyone have a spare sawk? i've spent at least an hour in trying to find one. ._.
5% Chance in Pinwheel Forest in shaking grass spots if you're playing white.

Woop just started re-playing pokemon! I got the black version for my birthday. :) So far i've got 1 badge and ive gone into this cave with Cheren. Oh yes.. i rule! :) Although my DS died on me this morning during a battle god damnit so i'll have to wait until it's fully charged again so i can play. :( lol.

anyone here know how to load a save game on the desmume emulator as its only giving me the new game option?

anyone here know how to load a save game on the desmume emulator as its only giving me the new game option?

you have to save to game as a save state, not regular saving.

anyone got victini? it's such a beast.

When do the seasons actually change on the game? Been playing ages and it's still autumn

Pokemon was just the ultimate child trading game, that is real business right there, giving ur last pokemon away in a battle was like death LOL.

Just got Black there! Was it in Emerald you arrive in the back of a lorry, like a Mexican crossing the US border?

SHIFT + F(number) for save, F(number) for load. Its much quicker ;)

My team :
Charizard 60lvl
Dragonite 59lvl
Reshram (sp) 55lvl
Blastoise 60lvl
Venesaur 61lvl
Scrafty 57lvl
but is stopped playing week ago or so :(

**** new gen pokemon :D