Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 85K

so you can't get passed shauntal? are you talking about Cofagrigus? If yes then it is vulnerable to ghost and Dark attacks and resistant to poison and bug. Is unaffected by normal and fighting. It has great physical defense so hit it with special attacks (it has good special defense but not as high as physical). It has low speed so you should go first when you fight, try putting a condition on it (sleep, paralyze or something)

My team can't provide stuff like that:
Throh
Watchog
Emboar
Thundurus
Cofagrigus
Herdier

Who can I bring in to help me beat her

Throh
Watchog
Emboar
Thundurus
Cofagrigus
Herdier

well what I posted is what you need to win. I know nothing of the new generation pokemon so ur either gonna have to do some research or have some nice soul help you on here ;)

well what I posted is what you need to win. I know nothing of the new generation pokemon so ur either gonna have to do some research or have some nice soul help you on here ;)

I know who Ride The Walrus will recommend
images

I seen this forum and it reminded me of the **** who nicked my Zaptos trading card and I let him away with it:p Yet again I was 6;)

Last ones I played where the fire red and leaf green ones loved them all and was at one point more addicted to it than I am to FM nowadays:p want to play Pokemon again but I'm too embarassed to go and buy it and buy a DS :p Where I'm from DS's are for 10 year old girls:L

Throh
Watchog
Emboar
Thundurus
Cofagrigus
Herdier

Get Axew from Milastrom cave (sp?). Then get the moveset of Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Dragon Claw and Slash. I dominated the Elite 4. It was only level 46 as well. :)

finally got off my lazy *** and downloaded the required kernels. i started of with snivy, beat bianca and cheren. too tired to continue.

Throh
Watchog
Emboar
Thundurus
Cofagrigus
Herdier

You don't need anything really just level up your cofagrigus until it can outspeed hers then use shadow ball to take it out. Failing that teach watchog a ghost or dark move.

Beat the Elite 4 and N with ease. My level 71 (lv 74 by the end of it) Emboar destroyed them all. Ridiculous that I could beat the game just using one main Pokémon the whole way through.

Theres a group on Facebook saying the creator of Pokemon has died? Not too sure if its true? apparently he died today aged 45?

Theres a group on Facebook saying the creator of Pokemon has died? Not too sure if its true? apparently he died today aged 45?

that would be horrific news. Hope it's not true

it was a rumor he died in the earthquakes, but they were false.

Woooo finally bought a DSi with Pokemon Black today, my girlfriend already completed (well beaten elite four etc) so I have a bit of catching up to do!

Sorry if this has already been posted, but can someone link me to an emulator where I can play Black/White? Want to see what the new Pokemon are like but don't want to fork out £20 for a game I'll hardly play :)

Sorry if this has already been posted, but can someone link me to an emulator where I can play Black/White? Want to see what the new Pokemon are like but don't want to fork out £20 for a game I'll hardly play :)

Here is the emulator link : http://desmume.org/download/ click on what one is yours. Someone has already posted a link to the ROM a few pages back. ( I d/l it and it worked fine, All English and already patched :))

Hope this helps ya

Here is the emulator link : http://desmume.org/download/ click on what one is yours. Someone has already posted a link to the ROM a few pages back. ( I d/l it and it worked fine, All English and already patched :))

Hope this helps ya

Thanks :) Any idea where to extract to, as it doesn't seem to show up when I put it into My Documents :S

Thanks :) Any idea where to extract to, as it doesn't seem to show up when I put it into My Documents :S

I D/l the top one. Created a folder on my desktop and extracted it to there...