Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 84K
Black is a good game but rather short. No replay value unless you start again.. Not much to do after you beat E4

Black is a good game but rather short. No replay value unless you start again.. Not much to do after you beat E4

Isn there another 3 towns to vists and black city/White Forest to explore? You can play people like Cynthia from the Sinnoh games, you can face the creator every day? you can beat the E4 again this time with the champion and actually become the champion?

Hey anyone know a good place to train an Axew? [Dragon type :p]

Hey anyone know a good place to train an Axew? [Dragon type :p]

What level is he?

What I regularly do when getting a new pokemon, is face wild pokemon from wherever you caught it, until it basically destroys them and move to the next area up, until its on the level playing field with the rest of my pokemon, then continue on my adventure.

Hope this helps.

What level is he?

What I regularly do when getting a new pokemon, is face wild pokemon from wherever you caught it, until it basically destroys them and move to the next area up, until its on the level playing field with the rest of my pokemon, then continue on my adventure.

Hope this helps.
Level 30 XD

Level 30 XD

And i'm guessing thats the level you caught him at?

And how far are you in the game? and if you have the Lucky Egg, then it add's a third of exp earned added on again, so allow him to hold that and he will grow that bit quicker.

And i'm guessing thats the level you caught him at?

And how far are you in the game? and if you have the Lucky Egg, then it add's a third of exp earned added on again, so allow him to hold that and he will grow that bit quicker.
Pretty far, I'm training him for use in the 8th gym. I was gonna' train him in the Dragonspiral tower but it's full of Golett who seem to never miss when using Dynamicpunch :/

talk about overtraining, my panpour was lvl.29 when i was done with the first gym. ._.

Pretty far, I'm training him for use in the 8th gym. I was gonna' train him in the Dragonspiral tower but it's full of Golett who seem to never miss when using Dynamicpunch :/

Ill be honest, I'm not that far but i've played enough pokemon games to help out.

There's two options here, just switch him out when you see a Golett, and with that lucky egg he will still earn 2/3rds of exp for that fight, as long as he's sent out first.

If you don't want to, go somewhere the wild pokemon are between 27-29 but no lower, and he should grow slowly, then when he's around 32-33 test him out again in Dragonspiral Tower.

If you are really struggling, it may be his defense stat, so use his stregths to greatest effect. Such as if he's got good speed and attack stats, use a powerful attack move and try and take them out before they get a chance.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

talk about overtraining, my panpour was lvl.29 when i was done with the first gym. ._.

****** **** mate, that must have took forever.

Post your teams? I want to see how my team is coming along comparing with others.

fight audinho's. i'm confused which poke to add to my team, timburr, throh, or waste time for a sawk?

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

****** **** mate, that must have took forever.

Post your teams? I want to see how my team is coming along comparing with others.

stoutland lvl 32
panpour lvl 29
servine lvl 32
munna lvl 30

What a waste of time training. I beat Cilan (sp) with a level 16 oshawott didnt even use pansear

Beat the Elite 4 and N with ease. My level 71 (lv 74 by the end of it) Emboar destroyed them all. Ridiculous that I could beat the game just using one main Pokémon the whole way through.

That where I went wrong, I focused on training my whole team instead so all my pokemon are around 50, I should of focused on 1 :(

That where I went wrong, I focused on training my whole team instead so all my pokemon are around 50, I should of focused on 1 :(

No, focusing on your whole team gives you balance.

If he only has a level 73 Emboar, if you have a level 50 water or psychic pokemon with a decent attack or special attack you'll knock it out in one and he wouldn't have much else to throw at you.

Just started, can someone give me like a noobs guide to what elements I should try and get in my team, and what level I should train my HM slaves up to? Also, other than Patrat, what HM Slave should I get?? Thanks :)

Just started, can someone give me like a noobs guide to what elements I should try and get in my team, and what level I should train my HM slaves up to? Also, other than Patrat, what HM Slave should I get?? Thanks :)

Try and get a balanced team basically mate.

Attempt not to get 2 of the same type, unless it has 2 types of its own, so you don't have one potent weakness.

Keep your team at a reasonable level, and you don't really need a HM ***** on this one, Cut and Strength are the only 2 i've needed really, haven't got Surf yet but that usually doesn't matter as much.

And more importantly, have fun and get the pokemon you want mate.

Enjoy the game.