Goldenboy13

Reaction score
I am working on re-creating Pep's Barca Style at Newcastle United. i am looking for the perfect false nice player and out wide right player (messi role), i tried to get Neymar as i thought he would be the one however he joined Man United instead. :-(

so i basically need that player who is closest to Messi and can be bought for teams like Newcastle. he needs to be able to carry the team so high stats in dribbling, pace, passing, finishing, etc...

i wouldn't mind a youngster who has potential, i am currently about to start the second season.

any suggestions ?

had a really bad season couldn't do it... i am going to give him another go this season. unless i find someone else..
his decisions stat is low so he is unpredictable i think!

Wilf Zaha worked for me. Obviously, not as good but everytime I play him he justs runs through the defence like they're not even there!

Would Isco not be a decent player too play in that role, not sure on his stats as not on FM atm but woulda thought he could play in the role you are after plus he only 21 so should only improve

i got redmond who already looks better than Zaha and i already have isco playing in a different role.

If you want a real project try Valentino Lazaro of Salzburg! 16 at start with great dribbling, technique and flair!

Takashi Inui Japanese player for Frankfurt if you work on his finishing and composure he could become a great Messi type player... also to find other players in Messi's criteria just go on his profile and click on "Find Similar Players"

Maybe the Croatian Mateo Kovacic, seems like a great prospect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Muniain i thought about him, he isnt interested in my club at the moment.

and Piatti yea he even looks like messi lol

Takashi Inui Japanese player for Frankfurt if you work on his finishing and composure he could become a great Messi type player... also to find other players in Messi's criteria just go on his profile and click on "Find Similar Players"

great player Inui :)

here are a few suggestions :)

great player Inui :)

here are a few suggestions :)
thanks great list, i think messi is a little more than just amc, got more pace, so based on that i think adam Maher is a really good shout, providing i can get his speed up :)
thanks alot :)

does player potential ability change? say if you train them by someone good does it increase ? or it is what it is?

if not why do potential stars decrease and increase randomly for my young players?