Congrats on 1st mate! Some great signings there, Especially Lavezzi!! Any chance you could post a screen shot of Victor Andrade from Benfica! I bought him on FM15 and he was labelled the next Ronaldinho!

Thanks, I'll get one up soon of him. Hopefully if he does become that good they've sold him

Nice transfers there ! Lavezzi is one of my favorite players even though I think that him and Cavani made the wrong decision and should have stayed in Napoli.

Thanks, Napoli could have dominated Italy with them but, with the money they were offered it is hard to blame them. He should tear up Portugal for a couple of years

Incoming Transfers Part 2
This is all of the Transfers that were made in the first half of July some great players and some high potential players.​

Virgil Van Dijk
View attachment 213443
One of many players who I was interested in following Southampton's relegation he joined for a very low fee only 2.7 million euros. He should do a good job at centre back only concern is his high wages despite cutting them slightly to join​

Juan Bautista Cascini
View attachment 213442
The third defensive midfielder I've signed from Estudiantes Cascini has some good potential but, will spend this year at Braga to get used to Portuguese football he cost 4.5 million euros.​

Asmir Begovic
View attachment 213440
Listed at Chelsea I signed the keeper who will fight with Rulli to start this season. He holds the upper hand as Rulli will miss the start of the season due to the Olympics. He cost 6.25 million and cheapish wages at 44.5k a week considering he was at Chelsea before.​

Adson
View attachment 213439
The right back was signed from Atletico Minero for 1.6 million euros so not that expensive. He has decent potential and the 19 year old will spend this season at Freamunde to get first team football.​

Adama Traore
View attachment 213438
The one from Monaco not Aston Villa the CM/CAM was listed so I nabbed him for a bargain 13 million euros half upfront and half over 48 months he can become a great player in either role and could challenge Herrera, who Bayern bid 49 million for. Traore will start in the role first as Herrera is at the Olympics and if he does well I may try and reinterest Bayern in Herrera.​

LincolnView attachment 213435
A gem in the making that a scout found at Gremio he can play any of the four advanced positions. He made an appearance for us before being loaned back to Gremio for the rest of the season for more first team football. A future star he cost 4.7 million.​

Marcelo Meli
View attachment 213437
Liverpool beat me to him last year but, his time their didn't work out so I bought him off the transfer list for 13.25 million. Hopefully he can rebuild his promising career in Porto he will play as a more defensive minded CM in big games.​

Geuvanio
View attachment 213436
The Santos AML joined for 7.5 million euros and has the ability to do well in Portugal. He will back up Alisson and Lavezzi but, can also play up front if needed.​

Cleberson
View attachment 213430
Another Santos player but, not as good according to my coaches he cost 2.1 million so was cheap and will be at Rio Ave for the season this year.​

Renan
View attachment 213431
A good find by a scout the Avai defensive mid has great potential and could become a great defensive midfielder he will join in January staying at Avai until the end of the season in Brazil. Cheap compared to his potential at 4.5 million euros.​

Andre Horta
View attachment 213432
I had failed to sign him in January but, got my man in the end. Horta signed for 5.75 million euros form Seutbal and will spend the year on loan there. The AMC has quite good potential and could be a first teamer in the future.​

Valentino Lazaro
View attachment 213433
At ten million euros I may have overpaid for the winger from Red Bull Salzburg but, he has good potential and could be a important player going forward. He will say with Red Bull for the year as they refused any deal without that unless I paid way too much.​

Josh Vela
View attachment 213434
Convinced by a scout on the Bolton man the coaches are less enthusiastic as no one wanted him on loan he will spend the season in the second division with the B team if he impresses with them then he may still have a shot with Porto if not he only cost 3.7 million so I can hopefully recoup most of the costs.​

The Final Signings

After the near signing a day I slowed down with my signing over the last month and a half of the transfer window.​

Giovanni Simeone
View attachment 213351
The River striker came to Porto for 4.6 million euros he could be a useful striker in a couple years but, for now he'll be at PSV for the year to get competitive football.​

Arkadiusz Milik
View attachment 213352
I added a third striker to the rotation in Ajax's Milik for 9.25 million. He could be a good striker and adds quality depth to the strikers that I lacked last season.​

Dennon Lewis
View attachment 213349
The ex-Watford man joined for 5.5 million the AMR could be a quality player but, will be at Estoril for this year to get to learn Portuguese football.​

Issac Success
View attachment 213347
A player who was great for me on last year's FM it took 9.75 million to convince Granada to let him go. He heads back to Greece where he spent last year on loan this time at Panathinaikos (sorry Kolas) will hopefully get some game time next year.​

Timothy Castagne
View attachment 213346
At 14.25 million the young Belgian right back was the most expensive signing I made. He good develop into a really good player and can play a few position. He will stay at Porto and get a bit of game time.​

Nicola Dalmonte
View attachment 213345
Intrest from Benfica forced my hand in buying the Cesena youngster and I got my man for 3.4 million and he left for Maritimo for the year the winger will have an impact on the first team in the next year or so.​

Joāo Pedro
View attachment 213344
The right back from Palmerias cost 11.75 million but, could develop into a quality player and either him or Castagne will replace Mayke when he inevitably leaves us. He was the last of the planned signing for the summer.​

Ben de la Rosa
View attachment 213343
Found by scouting every player who went to the Olympics was this potential gem of a left winger. Signed from the Amatuer Boston Rams on a free the 20 year old could become one of my best signings. This year he will be at Chaves for first team football.​

Jorge Luis Hinestroza
View attachment 213342
Another one I found at the Olympics he signed from Millionarios for 875k and will stay there until the end of the season on loan. Has good potential as a central midfielder.​

Bruma
View attachment 213341
I needed more first team Portuguese players for the Champions League registration with Neves leaving so Bruma the ex-Sporting player joined us from Galatasaray for 14 million with great potential he will get a decent amount of game time out wide.​

Ricardo Horta
View attachment 213340
A player who I just realised was Andre Horta's brother will join us next year from Malaga for 14 million he looks to be a good player but, Malaga insisted on the loan so he will join up next year.​

Arthur Masuaku
View attachment 213339
I had targeted him in January and earlier in the window but, he had refused to negotiate with us when I saw he was negotiating with Benfica I re-bid and got him for 4 million plus a couple of clauses. As I already had right back locked down he had to go out on loan for the year so will be at Basel this season.​

Congrats on 1st mate! Some great signings there, Especially Lavezzi!! Any chance you could post a screen shot of Victor Andrade from Benfica! I bought him on FM15 and he was labelled the next Ronaldinho!

View attachment 213338
He's not looking quite that good to my scouts spent an alright season on loan with Grasshoppers and is in the B team this year

Before I get into doing match reports for season two I just wanted a bit of feedback in the match reports do you guys like them as is or do you want more or less information on the games?

I believe that with right training Masuaku can turn into a new Evra!

I believe that with right training Masuaku can turn into a new Evra!
Masaku could be great I bid for him 5 times in January but, after failing to agree a contract the first time he refused to talk to me in between windows and at the beginning of this window but, got him in the end and he could be a top right back

August Update
The Supercup first league fixtures and an awful Champions League Draw as we get back to competitive football.​

Supertaca

Porto 4-1 Vit Guimaraes
View attachment 213000
We get a tiny amount of revenge for the cup final loss by hammering Guimaraes in the super cup as we start the season with a bang. Aboubakar put us ahead after 13 minutes winning a penalty then sending the keeper the wrong way from the spot. Guimaraes then levelled in an incredibly odd penalty when this happened​
View attachment 212999View attachment 212997View attachment 212996
After lots of standing around Mayke tripped a man in the box and they got a spot kick that they scored. Aboubakar got us back ahead after a minute Carrillo cross went to him and he turned and beat two men in the box and fired past the keeper. At half time he went off for Milik having shown why I was so pleased to keep him. Bueno headed in four minutes after half time a Caju cross was headed by Bueno and took a massive deflection and went in with the keeper going the other way. Milik grabbed a late debut goal heading in a Bueno cross from close range.
Players who made their debuts in the super cup.​
View attachment 212995

Nacional da Madeira 1-2 Porto
View attachment 212993
We snuck past Nacional on the start of the season. Lavezzi put us up in his debut after 34 minutes he volleyed a Mayke cross that was saved and he fired in the rebound to put us a goal up. Aboubakar put us another goal up just before half time as he thumped a header in from a Zeca cross. Madeira pulled a goal back after 52 minutes Begovic tried to claim a long throw but, was beaten to it by a Nacional player who headed it in. A good win and three points.​

Porto 3-0 Chaves
View attachment 212992
A good win over newly promoted Chaves. Carrillo gave us the lead after 4 minutes volleying in a Mayke header that was going wide. Milik made it two nil after 41 minutes on a counter Geuvanio put him in and he rounded the keeper before passing the ball in from a tight angle. Aboubakar made it three after 72 minutes a Carrillo header was acrobatically volleyed in. A good performance and all three points.​

Arouca 0-1 Porto
View attachment 212991
A very tight game and we won thanks to a Milik goal, Milik has hit the ground running in Portugal getting three goals in two starts and a substitute appearances. Just before nervous time hit Milik got the winner after 71 minutes impressively volleying in a Jose Angel cross in from a tight angle. Not a great performance but, we got the three points.​

Table

Joint top having won all the games but, I forgot to take a screenshot because of deadline day.​

Champions League Draw
View attachment 212987
An awful draw as we have Barcelona again and heavy spenders Napoli along with the real force of the group Sparta Prague. The reward of being a number one seed isn't great.​

September Update
Two Champions League matches, Napoli away and Sparta Prague, and three in the league Benfica, Braga and Uniao Madeira so we can do well.​

Porto 2-0 Benfica
View attachment 212910
A big win and we lay down a significant marker beating last season's runner up Benfica two nil. Andre Silva put us ahead three minutes after he came on in the 48th minute firing in a cut back showing he has top quality. Rodrigo Dourado scored after 89 minutes to confirm the win with his first goal for Porto. An Andre Silva cross missed everyone and Dourado half volleyed his shot into the top corner a great goal to win the game​

Napoli 4-2 Porto
View attachment 212907
We had a hellish start to the Champions League as we went four goals down after 35 minutes to a Berardi hat trick and he assisted a Hamsik goal. To say Rulli had a nightmare debut is an understatement. We came back a bit after Carrillo pulled a goal back in the 38th minute volleying in a Lavezzi cross at the back post. Lavezzi scored against his old club after 82 minutes to make the scoreline more respectable scoring the rebound of a Milik shot from ten yards out.​

Braga 1-3 Porto
View attachment 212907
We bounced back from the loss to Napoli to beat Braga in the lead. Herrera put us ahead after 15 minutes volleying in a Maicon cross from a free kick 10 yards out. Aboubakar doubled our advantage a minute later volleying in a Mayke cross from close range. Hassan pulled a goal back two minutes after half time scoring when in on goal. However, two minute later Aboubakar had us back two goals ahead Milik should have scored from a Zeca cross but, Aboubakar fired in the rebound to give us the win.​

Porto 1-0 Uniao Madeira
View attachment 212905
We just edged past Uniao Madeira with Andre Silva scoring the winner after 72 minutes he got in on goal but, dragged back and beat two defenders and then curled his effort around the keeper. Not a great performance but, the three points.​

Porto 5-1 Sparta Prague
View attachment 212904
Aboubakar had grabbed 5 goals before the half hour mark to give us a much needed win. He grabbed his first goal after 4 minutes he had his first goal turning in a Mayke cross. He had his second a minute later getting the ball out wide he cut inside near the middle of the box and slamming his shot past the keeper and inside the post. Him and Zeca both hit the post inside a minute of each other. However, a minute later he won and converted a penalty to get his hat trick. He grabbed his fourth goal after 16 minutes heading in a Carrillo cross from close range. He grabbed his fifth goal after 26 minutes Herrera played him in and he chipped the keeper to get his five. Sparta pulled a goal back in first half injury time Luckassen curling an effort around Begovic.​

Table
View attachment 212903
We are top having won all of our games so far.​

Second Divison
View attachment 212902
The B team is currently in third place helped by a new signing I made on a free​

Champions League Group
View attachment 212901
It will be tight if Sparta take any points off Napoli they will do us a massive favour

Taca de Portugal
View attachment 212899A draw against a semi professional team means that only a cricket score is acceptable.

New Signing
View attachment 212900
Andrija Zivkovic his contract at Partizan had expired no one had picked him up over the summer a scout found him and I happily got him for free. As squads have already been registered for us he will be at the B team until January. He made a good impression with a hat trick on his debut.​

October Update

A big Champions League tie against Barcelona is the highlight of October that also includes the start for us of the Taca de Portugal.

Estoril 1-3 Porto
View attachment 212682
We get past Estoril to continue a perfect start to the season in Portugal. We took the lead after 6 minutes a perfect Lavezzi cross leaving Carrillo the simple task of poking the ball over the line from 1 yard out. They pulled level after 12 minutes Begovic attempted to tip a shot wide but, turned it into his own goal. 3 minutes after half time Aboubakar had us back in front beating a couple of defenders and firing into the top corner. Carrillo grabbed his second scoring the rebound of a Milik shot from a tight angle.

Milik picked up a pulled hamstring and will miss 3 weeks 2 of which are the international break.

Gondomar 0-5 Porto
View attachment 212677
A rotated side got us past Gondomar and into the next round of the cup. Aboubakar had us ahead after 6 minutes firing powerfully past the keeper. Van Djik extended the lead after 20 minutes heading in a corner to put us two goals up. Joao Pedro hit a cross into the six yard box that hit a Gondomar defender and went in to put us three goals up. Aboubakar put us four up 8 minutes after half time smashing a header in from a Jose Angel cross. Geuvanio wrapped up the scoring soon after Jose Angel cross went to him his first effort was saved but, he fired the rebound past the keeper. A comfortable win before facing Barcelona.

Porto 2-1 Barcelona
View attachment 212674
A massively important win for us made even better by Napoli losing to Sparta Prague puts us top of the group. We had one slight advantage Ter Stegen and Bravo both have injuries so B team keeper Suarez will be in goal. Busquets of all people put Barcelona ahead after 10 minutes slotting past Begovic when played in on goal with Barcelona's only shot on target. Carrillo volleyed us level from close range after a great cross from Lavezzi rounded off a great counter attack. Aboubakar scored three minutes before half time to give us the win. Adama Traore played him in and he cooly beat the keeper for the three points. It was a great performance as we held a team containing Messi, Neymar and Suarez to three shots.

Porto 4-0 Moreirense
View attachment 212672
We easily beat Moreirense as we stay perfect in the league. Who else but, Vincent Aboubakar gave us the lead. After 25 minutes a Zeca cross was hit in and Aboubakar smashed it in with a stunning bicycle kick from ten yards out. A Bueno header from a 10 yards out hit two defenders before going in doubling our lead 3 minutes later. Aboubakar scored his second after 37 minutes easily half volleying in a beautiful Carrillo cross. Lavezzi made it four in injury time a deflected cross fell to him and he volleyed it in easily.

Sporting 0-0 Porto
View attachment 212670
Not a lot of chances in this game as we dropped our first points in Portugal. Sporting hit the bar from a set piece before Aboubakar missed a good chance. Near the end of the game Carlos Mane shot wide when in on goal to keep us from losing all three points.

Table
View attachment 212668
We have a good lead especially on our closest rivals.

Champions League Group
View attachment 212667
Its all incredibly tight we have Barcelona away, Napoli at home, then Sparta Prague away.​

Unstopable in Portugal my friend ! Amazing win against Barca also !! Keep it up

November Update

Three big Champions League games and we have to qualify or we will have failed in a key season goal and have the dreaded Thursday nights in Europe.​

Barcelona 3-2 Porto
View attachment 212572
We have to beat Napoli now in order to qualify for the later rounds of the Champions League. We only just fall to Barcelona away. Rodrigo Dourado put us into the lead in first half injury time volleying in a Maicon free kick from 10 yards out. Suarez levelled the game after 51 minutes latching on to a Pique clearance to get in on goal and beating Begovic. Mascherano got sent off for a second booking after 58 minutes however, Neymar put Barcelona ahead after 61 minutes slamming his effort past Begovic when in on goal. After 74 minutes Alisson levelled the match putting in a great header from a Mayke cross. 3 minutes later Neymar had Barcelona back in front with a bullet header from a Dani Alves cross.​

Porto 3-0 Vit Guimaraes
View attachment 212571
We easily dispatch second place Guimaraes and give them their first defeat of the season in slight revenge for the cup loss. They failed to even get a shot on target. Aboubakar ended a two game scoring drought after 19 minutes volleying in a Carrillo cross at the near post. They went down to ten men after 57 minutes and soon after we doubled our lead Bueno cooly rolling in a Mayke cross in. A late goal ensured that we won Andre Carrillo volleying in a cross from Zeca.

Next up is a match that we have to win against Napoli. Win and we qualify we lose and we are going out. It is a must win and a nervous match for all.

We got of to the worst possible start within a minute we were behind and looked like we could be leaving the Champions League. Hamsik scored from a Berardi knock down volleying past Begovic​

Porto 6-1 Napoli
View attachment 212570
After falling behind we really turned on the style to easily qualify for the next round of the Champions League with Aboubakar netting a hat trick. Lavezzi levelled the tie after 16 minutes with a goal against his old side volleying in an Aboubakar cross via the post. Aboubakar then won and scored a penalty to put us ahead after 34 minutes. He added a second penalty just before half time after a foul from a set piece. 3 minutes after half time Zeca put the game well into our hands taking a touch on the edge of the box before hammering a strike that Reina could only tip into the corner. Aboubakar had his hat trick finished after 78 minutes chested down and then volleying in a Zeca cross. Rodrigo Dourado, who has been one of the best players of the season in the DM role, grabbed another goal late on his long range shot at Reina somehow going in to add to the humiliation for Napoli and great revenge. In the only down side Zeca got sent off for a second yellow.​

P. Ferreira 1-2 Porto
View attachment 212568
We stay undefeated as we dispatch Ferreira. Rodrigo Dourado put us into the lead after 5 minutes from a broken down corner Lavezzi passed to him and he swept a shot into the bottom corner to give us the lead. After 82 minutes we conceded to there first shot on target Elias got in on goal on a counter attack and made no mistake rounding Begovic. However, Milik put us back in front two minutes later his shot/cross hit a defender and went in but, he got credit as it was on target and we got the three points from a tough game.​

Sparta Prague 1-1 Porto
View attachment 212569
A disappointing end to the group but, the result doesn't matter as we were guaranteed a second place finish as Barcelona won. Carrillo put us ahead after 13 minutes a rapid counter lead to a Lavezzi cross and Carrillo tapped the ball in from close range to put us ahead. Sparta levelled the game after 54 minutes Paixao heading in a cross that Begovic should have done better with. They went down to ten men after 54 minutes but, we couldn't break them down and get the win.

As second seeds we face a really tough draw unless we get lucky and get Frankfurt.​

Table
View attachment 212567
We hold a solid lead and anything less than back to back titles in uanacceptable

Champions League Group
View attachment 212566

Second behind Barcelona again but, we got through and that is key​

Last edited:
December Update

Six matches in December including hosting Maritimo at home for the first two in the league and then the cup we also start our League Cup campaign.​

Porto 5-1 Maritimo
View attachment 212008
We win round one against Maritimo on points, get it? Okay I'll stop. Adama Traore scored his first goal for Porto then enjoyed it so much that he decided to grab a hat trick. He opened the scoring after 11 minutes Aboubakar played him in and he casually rolled the ball past the keeper. Aboubakar doubled our lead after 13 minutes taking a Traore pass turning and firing past the keeper. Two minutes later Traore put the game beyond all doubt poking in a Carrillo cross to put us three goals up. 10 minutes after half time Traore got his hat trick Bueno cut a cross back to Traore on the edge of the box and he fired into the top corner. Aboubakar grabbed is second of the game after 65 minutes poking in a Mayke cross. Maritimo pulled a late goal back Marega slammed in a rebound after 83 minutes.​

Porto 2-1 Maritimo Taca de Portugal
View attachment 212006
We won round two over Maritimo by knock out. I know I said I'd stop but, I had to. Maritimo took the lead after 51 minutes Ademir heading a corner in off the bar. Carrillo equalised after 65 minutes volleying in an Aboubakar cross at the back post. Carrillo scored the winner after 76 minutes Lavezzi put in a great cross and Carillo turned it in from a yard out to put us into the next round.​

Porto 3-1 Freamunde
View attachment 212005
Another good win for us as we stay at the top of Portuguese football. Carrillo put us ahead after 35 minutes again turning in a Lavezzi cross at the back post as the free transfers combine. Carrillo repaid the favour to Lavezzi giving him a beautiful cross that Lavezzi turned in from six yards out. Maicon killed the game off after 81 minutes Van Djik heading down a corner that Maicon turned in from close range, Freamunde pulled a late goal back Diogo Ramos scoring after he spilt the defence.​

Taca de Portugal 5th Round

Chaves 1-4 Porto
View attachment 212004
We easily get into the quarter finals brushing aside Chaves. Aboubakar got a first half hat trick to get us through. He put us ahead after 11 minutes running past the last defender and then rounding the keeper to score. Rodrigo Dourado heading in a corner. Aboubakar grabbed his second of the game after 20 minutes heading in a Mayke cross. He finished his hat trick on the brink of half time volleying in a Carrillo cross. Chaves pulled a goal back near the hour mark Valasquez firing a cross into and empty net from six yards out.​

Porto 3-0 Academica
View attachment 212003
Three goals in the second half saw us get past Academica and stay undefeated in the league. Milik put us ahead 7 minutes into the second half a Mayke cross was spilled and Milik fired the loose ball in. He gave us some added insurance after 77 minutes Lavezzi was tackled in the box and Milik slammed in the loose ball. Lavezzi grabbed a late goal to add to the scoreline smacking in a Carrillo cross at the back post as they continued there connection.​

Portuguese League Cup
View attachment 212002
Porto 1-2 Vit. Guimaraes
View attachment 211999
We end the year as we ended last season losing to Guimaraes in the cup although this one is less damaging. We may struggle to get into the semi finals. Cafu put them a goal up after 37 minutes scoring from the spot. They doubled their lead after 41 minutes Ngakoutou scoring when in on goal. Milik pulled a goal back in the 89th minute but, it was no use as we lost to a Portuguese team for the first time this season.

Table
View attachment 211995
A large lead and a game in hand we have to do enough to win the league anything else is totally unacceptable.

Champions League Draw

Bayern, PSG, Dortmund or Man. City we have some awful possibilities.​
View attachment 211993
We got lucky and drew Frankfurt who sit 11th in the Bundesliga. It gives us the best chance of making the quarter finals out of all the draws.

Transfer Overview

Not a ton of action in January in the transfer market.​

Mayke

The one big sale was Mayke to Barcelona for 32.5 million. He wanted to leave and I was willing to allow it for the price offered. He was good but, this is Porto and we have ready made replacements having already planned for this to happen. We make a nice 26.75 million euro profit on Mayke.​

Jose Angel

Despite being the player of the year last year Zeca was keeping him out of the side and he wasn't to pleased about it. He moved on for 12 million euros but, half of the fee goes to Roma who he came from on a free.​

Lucas Romero

Not getting near the first team he wanted out and I allowed it and listed him. He got a number of bids and decided to join Roma for 8 million euros.​

Josue

Found a youth team player who was just as good as him and so promoted the youngster to the first team and sold Josue to Southampton for 4.6 million.​

Virgil van Djik

He was unhappy at the club so he was sold to Everton in November and the transfer went through on the first. He left for 4.6 million euros so we made a small profit on him.​

Georg Teigl

Got him on a free over the summer and instantly loaned him out to Turkey, Kayserispor were happy to make the move a permanent one for 2.5 million as we make another small profit.

Other than that we had a few loans but, no other permanent deals.​

Incoming Transfers

I bought a couple of experienced players in off of transfer lists and a few youngsters cam in on the cheap with high potential​

Rodrigo de Paul
View attachment 211771
The most expensive signing of the window at 15 million half upfront. He was listed and I decided to bring him to Porto he can be a quality addition to the side.​

Juan Iturbe
View attachment 211770
The tricky winger joined us from Roma's transfer list and joined for 13 million euros half up front. He could be a very good player especially for the division but, picked up a small injury soon after joining.​

Emiliano Velasquez
View attachment 211772
Listed at Atletico he joined us for 12.5 million and should be a good strong centre back and easily be good enough to replace Van Djik​

Leandro
View attachment 211775
The exciting AMC joined from Ponte Preta for 4.5 million. He could be a great player but, this year the AMC will play at Sao Paulo. He may have been a bit expensive more his age but, he could make it seem like peanuts.​

Gianluca Simeone
View attachment 211780
Bought two summers ago he could only join in this window he will go out on loan to Arsenal de Sarandi in Argentina for the year.​

Jiri Kounvsky
View attachment 211774
The second player this year that we signed from Plzen the defensive midfielder signed for 875k. He could be a good player and will spend this year with the Porto B team.​

Jair Canas
View attachment 211776
The Columbian can play anywhere on the left and signed for 425k from Atletico Nacional he could be a good player and will spend the rest of this season on loan at Mainz.​

Transfer Overview
View attachment 211769

January Update

A few Premier League matches including Benfica a cup tie, and we attempt to salvage our league cup campaign. We have to keep our form up despite some big departures.​

Vit. Setubal 0-4 Porto
View attachment 211737
A very good start to 2017 as we hammer a Seutbal side that we will face in the cup quarter final later this month. Aboubakar grabbed all four goals to give us the win. He grabbed his first after 3 minutes he smacked in a ground rolling cross from Castagne on his debut. Aboubakar scored an identical goal after 22 minutes again after a low Castagne cross. Aboubakar got a hat trick after 68 minutes heading in a Lavezzi cross from close range of the bar. He grabbed his final goal again volleying in a Castagne cross. A good game and Castagne showed that we could quickly forget about Mayke.​

Porto 3-1 Nacional da Madeira
View attachment 211736
We score three goals in the second half to get a come from behind win. Madeira went a goal up scoring a penalty in first half injury time. Lavezzi equalised after 1 hour Aboubakar headed a corner down and Lavezzi smacked a shot past the keeper 12 yards out. After 74 minutes Lavezzi gave us the lead a cross from Alisson cross that bounced around and Lavezzi fired in the loose ball. Milik gave us some breathing room two minutes later tapping in a Castagne cross at the back post to ensure we got the three points.​

Taca de Portugal Quarter Final

Porto 6-0 Vit. Setubal
View attachment 211735
Aboubakar and Adama Traore played in their last game before the African Cup of Nations and both scored. Aboubakar opened the scoring after 4 minutes he was played in and he beat two defenders before a scuffed effort fell back to him and he made no mistake the second time firing the loose ball in. After 11 minutes a corner was flicked on by Balanta and Maicon nodded in at the back post. Aboubakar scored his second after 33 minutes Bueno passed to him on the edge of the box and he lasered a shot into the bottom corner. Aboubakar finished his hat trick three minutes after half time the keeper hit a loose pass and Aboubakar seized on it and fired into an empty goal. A minute later Aboubakar grabbed his fourth goal turning and firing past the keeper in the box. Three minutes later Adama Traore grabbed the last goal a cross was headed out to him and he placed a shot into the top corner.​

Porto 4-1 Belenenses
View attachment 211734
Milik made sure we don't really miss Aboubakar as he fires in a hat trick as we dispatch Belenenses. He opened the scoring after 8 minutes easily scoring from an Alisson cut back. Belenenses equalised after 48 minutes Miguel Rosa scoring when in on goal. Milik scored in the 66th and 68th minutes to put us back on track. First volleying in an Alisson cross from close range, then he poked in a cross at the back post again from Alisson. Lincoln grabbed a goal placing a shot just inside the far post from outside the box.​

Taca de Portugal Semi Final
View attachment 211733
We draw third division Olhanense in the semi final. Failure to win over the two legs will be unacceptable

League Cup Group

Nacional de Madeira 0-0 Porto
View attachment 211732
The inbox news sums it up well literally nothing happened as we struggled to break them down and lost Rodrigo Dourado to a long injury. The result sees us eliminated from the competition a poor performance as the holders.​
View attachment 211731
Chaves 0-4 Porto
View attachment 211730
We hammer Chaves to show that only the League Cup is where we can't play. Carrillo made a great return crossing for Lavezzi to volley in at the back post after 8 minutes. Milik headed down a corner and Lavezzi half volleyed it in to put us two up after 23 minutes. When played in by a long ball Milik spectacularly half volleyed it in off the bar at the near post. A cross fell to Herrera and he took it down and fired it past the keeper with a great effort to kill of the game after 61 minutes.​

League Cup

Louletno 0-3 Porto
View attachment 211729
We won a dead rubber to get a slightly better final result in the group. Lavezzi opened the scoring after 13 minutes Milik played him in and he effort powered past the keeper. Bueno missed a penalty in the 22nd minute but, a minute later Carrillo doubled our lead Balanta flicked a corner on to Maicon but, his effort was blocked on the line and Carrillo smashed in the rebound. Bueno scored after 44 minutes heading a cross off the bar before heading in the rebound.​

Benfica 1-0 Porto
View attachment 211728
The undefeated run ends to Benfica who got the only goal in a tight nervy game that marked Aboubakar's return. We had a slightly rotated side due to injuries. Tailisca scored after 57 minutes found some space in the box and poked his effort past Rulli. The first league loss of the season so next season will be the new attempt to have an undefeated season.​

Table
View attachment 211727
Despite the loss to Benfica we have a very good lead and still should easily hold onto our lead.​

End of Year Awards
View attachment 211726
Messi won the World Golden Ball

View attachment 211725
Aboubakar won the broadcasters African Player of the Year and African Player of the Year. Averaging over a goal per game.​

Wow !! Talking about transfers ! 250 million bought 300 sold ! Unbelievable !!