Portsmouth Relegated.

• Thread starter Thread starter Tom26
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 6K
I'm 90% Sure he said 'I have faith in them to stay up' oO) Could have been someone else, but I'm pretty sure it was Max.

I think He gave up after the Stoke game. where stoke equalised in the 94th minute at fratton Park. from that point onwards he has always told me they will go down.

I'm 90% Sure he said 'I have faith in them to stay up' oO) Could have been someone else, but I'm pretty sure it was Max.
Nah.:$ Max has known they would go down for ages.

I think he did say that but it was a joke..................

well, this has been coming for a while now.
the moment that i heard they were having financial difficulties i expected them to get relegated, it was just a game of waiting till this was announced.

Sarcasm is a beautiful thing Danny.

I think He gave up after the Stoke game. where stoke equalised in the 94th minute at fratton Park. from that point onwards he has always told me they will go down.
Indeed, since Stoke I've given up hope.

No real surprise really, I was expecting it and didn't even bother looking at the results until about 5 minutes ago, so shows how bothered I am really and how demoralised I am with football currently because of our situation, and most of my family and friends are the same. Football is dying here on the south coast slowly for us.

All we now have left is the FA Cup, and if we lose tomorrow, then that's it for me.

Max, you will get through it.

I remember sitting at my Grandad's, distraught when hearing the news that Newcastle had been relegated last season.

Carry on supporting them. Things will get better. Look at Newcastle and West Brom. Pompey may not come back up next season but we'll see them back soon. ^^)

I really never saw this coming at the start of the season they made some decent signings thought the could have a strong mid table finish:D

in my fm10 they got relegated first season then next season where bottom half of the championship and the the next season where relegated to league 1!

Never liked pompey

in my fm10 they got relegated first season then next season where bottom half of the championship and the the next season where relegated to league 1!

Never liked pompey

Why don't you like Pompey?

i must say, i will be wierd seeing Portsmouth in the Championship, since they've been in the Prem for a while, bit like with Newcastle and Boro...

i must say, i will be wierd seeing Portsmouth in the Championship, since they've been in the Prem for a while, bit like with Newcastle and Boro...

It will be even wierder seeing them playing Conference football after 4 more seasons.. ;)

Portsmouth will pull a leeds and charlton, i think they will keep falling, like bradford did a few years back
I don't think so tbh.

Pompey will be back. There something about that club which says dont wont give in like Leeds did. Maybe it is becuase of all this ***** that gones all on this season. and still got a semi 2mo. just remarkable really. good luck guys.
Yeah, I agree, Portsmouth have spirit, they never give up until the bitter end. Remember the win at Hull, they went down and came back. They won't fall, they have a good manager, good team spirit and quite good coaches. Their fans are excellent too. They don't deserve this, but looking at teams such as Newcastle, they don't either. Life isn't fair.

I wanted them to stay up so much :'( but I thought they couldn't :(

Damm thats six points lost from next seasons total

It's a sad day now that it has been confirmed, let's just hope that we make the most of our day at Wembley tomorrow and beat Twitch to return there next month.

Everyone should look at this as a reminder of what can happen at your club if the men running it don't have any interest in football, just in inflating their own ego's and/or making a quick buck.

Take note fan's of Man Utd, Liverpool... you may not end up going bust or being relegated but without sound invest and good management the glory days could be over sooner than you realise it.

It's all always the loyal fans that pay the price. :'(

Never liked pompey
Any particular reason why? I don't really care that you don't, just wondering.

Pompey will be back. There something about that club which says dont wont give in like Leeds did. Maybe it is becuase of all this ***** that gones all on this season. and still got a semi 2mo. just remarkable really. good luck guys.

when did leeds ever give in???

money problems doesnt mean a team has "given in"

bit of a bollocks comment actually.

when did leeds ever give in???

money problems doesnt mean a team has "given in"

bit of a bollocks comment actually.

Your team didnt show the same Fight or Determination that Portsmouth have this season.

Back