Portsmouth to go into liquidation... or have they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everything at pompey does go ****-up then i'll feel sorry for ya. No-one hates Pompey (apart from Saints fans). Hope it gets sorted :S

remember when gretna went out of business somebody took they spot in the leauge

But then there's no rivalry left for us, no more derbies, just nothing. Boro don't count since they're not exactly local, and are falling apart at the moment anyway.

remember when gretna went out of business somebody took they spot in the leauge

Not halfway through a season.

The league structure will get re-jigged this Summer if Pompey go bust, probably by giving an extra promotion place to league 1.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! Bye bye P*mpey! So glad this day has finally come! Don't care what anyone else says, they deserve, a year of speculation, and finally! I'm so happy.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! Bye bye P*mpey! So glad this day has finally come! Don't care what anyone else says, they deserve, a year of speculation, and finally! I'm so happy.
How do we deserve it? Lol seriously what have we done to deserve to be wiped off the face of the footballing planet. We've got just as much right as you do, with or without the debts. You weren't far off before either. Seems all the people having a laugh are the one's who've just about escaped from it before, funny that.

Read what I said before to the other Scummer fan on the thread; you inbred ****.

Portsmouth > Southampton

I assume Billy is blaming Wenger, because everyone else is blaming Redknapp even though it's not 'Arry's fault.

Ahahaha. The comments on here are fantastic. Just make me laugh even more. I'm pretty sure most other Saints fans would do the same. Pompey fans would if it happened to us. Bye! ;)

Least we'll be in a league :p

Firstly, I'd like to point out this was not me who posted these. It was my mate Rob who is at mine.. And it was my go on Fifa and he decided it'd be funny to be a ****. On here and Facebook.

View attachment 110880

Anyway, I hope they don't go out of business, they are a good football team with great fans! And they don't deserve this. I bet Gaydamak will get a epic amount of abuse from the fans.

Firstly, I'd like to point out this was not me who posted these. It was my mate Rob who is at mine.. And it was my go on Fifa and he decided it'd be funny to be a ****. On here and Facebook.

View attachment 110880

Anyway, I hope they don't go out of business, they are a good football team with great fans! And they don't deserve this. I bet Gaydamak will get a epic amount of abuse from the fans.
get out, trying to dig yourself out of a hole. think people still hate you anyway.

Anyway, on topic, i always liked portsmouth, probably my 2nd premiership team when they were in it, or the one i looked out for most. I wouldnt even wish this on utd.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 110880

May I point out that facebook incident happened after I abused the **** out of Danny, not before :)

Status
Not open for further replies.