Portugal v Spain - 17Nov 9PM

Who will win the Iberian derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my point, and I found in the thread I was talking about to 19-11-08 there were numerous comments about Portugal being a one man team, but I'm not able to quote them as the thread is closed. If you check that thread, you'll see why I asked the question, as a lot of people seem to think that.

I'll reopen, I closed it myself because I thought it was dead.

Though, as a Norwegian... Who's top of your Euro qualifying group, Portugal? ;p

Queiroz was in charge at the beginning of the campaign, and you still have to play us ;)

lol Nani ruins Ronaldo's Goal, pretty stupid off him

So? A goal's a goal, they humped Spain.

EDIT: Sorry, misunderstood, just watched the highlights. But still. They stuffed them, so it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6_ldxKRM3c"]YouTube - Portugal vs Spain 4-0 Full Highlights & All Goals [11-17-10] Friendly Internacional 2010[/ame]

Nani is a *****.

**** junior steals a goal of **** senior and get ruled offside, brilliant

You lot are wrong.

1. Nani isn't offside by the time Ronnie kicks the ball.
2. The ball has already crossed the goal line when Nani heads it.

And that's pretty blatant, don't know what you are seeing. Or wanting to see.

You lot are wrong.

1. Nani isn't offside by the time Ronnie kicks the ball.
2. The ball has already crossed the goal line when Nani heads it.

And that's pretty blatant, don't know what you are seeing. Or wanting to see.

But if nani had not of touched it, then the linesman wouldnt even have a decision to make

But if nani had not of touched it, then the linesman wouldnt even have a decision to make
somewhat irrevelant, you seem to try and blame nani for the linesman's mistake

somewhat irrevelant, you seem to try and blame nani for the linesman's mistake

well yes it is the linesman mistake, but as I said, if nani had not of touched it, the linesman wouldnt have had a decision to get wrong

well yes it is the linesman mistake, but as I said, if nani had not of touched it, the linesman wouldnt have had a decision to get wrong
not nani's fault though is it, hes not the first player to follow up like that, and certainly wont be the last

But the fact is Nani had no right to go for a ball that was already heading in/was in.