Portugal v Spain - 17Nov 9PM

Who will win the Iberian derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah dont blame nani, must be hard living in ronaldos shadow and knowing youll never be even half as good as ronaldo

based on what rules?

Its just the way it is, i know if i hit a shot and it was going in and someone nicked it i would be annoyed and even more so if it was rulled out for offside. Its just an un-written rule its just greedy and un-needed. Its the kind of thing Ronaldo would have done years ago and got slammed because of it and now his mini me has to learn.

Its just the way it is, i know if i hit a shot and it was going in and someone nicked it i would be annoyed and even more so if it was rulled out for offside. Its just an un-written rule its just greedy and un-needed. Its the kind of thing Ronaldo would have done years ago and got slammed because of it and now his mini me has to learn.
but that doesnt change that fact that ref got it wrong. whereas, its opinion that nani shouldnt go for it. so why is nani the villian and not the linesman?

The fact that Queiroz is gone is more than enough to make us a good team, world class even.
The players are actually motivated, and it shows, I hope queiroz never touches anything that has to do with our country again, but if he wants to train sporting or porto I am not against it. Just stay away from Benfica, we have enough problems.

Whos mini me? Nani is a totally different player than Ronaldo, and why the fck would he live on his shadow? Just because they are both Portuguese and played in United? Then Bebe is the ultimate copycat, cuz he is copying the original copycat.

You guys hate way too much, recognize Nani's growing talent. I understand it must be hard, the man's raping defenses, and most probably raped/rapes/will rape yours.

but that doesnt change that fact that ref got it wrong. whereas, its opinion that nani shouldnt go for it. so why is nani the villian and not the linesman?

Because linesmans have a tough job thats why and if Nani didn't touch the ball the linesman wouldnt have had a decision to make in the first place. Ronaldo's reaction told you all you needed to know who he felt was wrong.

Because linesmans have a tough job thats why and if Nani didn't touch the ball the linesman wouldnt have had a decision to make in the first place. Ronaldo's reaction told you all you needed to know who he felt was wrong.
actually if you read what ronaldo says he was annoyed at the linesman, becuase its the second time its happend to him there. your argument is poor, it was an easy call. like i say you are putting the linesman mistake on nani for no other reason than the fact you dont like him

Whos mini me? Nani is a totally different player than Ronaldo, and why the fck would he live on his shadow? Just because they are both Portuguese and played in United? Then Bebe is the ultimate copycat, cuz he is copying the original copycat.

You guys hate way too much, recognize Nani's growing talent. I understand it must be hard, the man's raping defenses, and most probably raped/rapes/will rape yours.

Because he compares himself to Ronaldo.

Its just how it is, and Nani and Ronaldo are simular players especially in the role Ronaldo played for Utd and the one they want Nani to play in. And yes it is the same for Bebe, the first thing people/media thought when they signed Bebe was ohhh maybe the next Ronaldo/Nani.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

actually if you read what ronaldo says he was annoyed at the linesman, becuase its the second time its happend to him there. your argument is poor, it was an easy call. like i say you are putting the linesman mistake on nani for no other reason than the fact you dont like him

Your totally wrong because i do like Nani, as a footballer he is a sensational talent. Your just over looking the fact he didn't need to touch the ball simple as that its pure greed and arrogance.

Its just how it is, and Nani and Ronaldo are simular players especially in the role Ronaldo played for Utd and the one they want Nani to play in. And yes it is the same for Bebe, the first thing people/media thought when they signed Bebe was ohhh maybe the next Ronaldo/Nani.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Your totally wrong because i do like Nani, as a footballer he is a sensational talent. Your just over looking the fact he didn't need to touch the ball simple as that its pure greed and arrogance.
no like i said, hes not tehe first player do it and wont be the last. if it was any other player he wouldnt get this abuse.

no like i said, hes not tehe first player do it and wont be the last. if it was any other player he wouldnt get this abuse.

He most probably would...

Im not saying he wont be the last because he wont be, and ok he gets more slated because of who he is. He is known for his diving, unsporting play, moaning etc so its obvious he is going to attract more slack.

Im not saying he wont be the last because he wont be, and ok he gets more slated because of who he is. He is known for his diving, unsporting play, moaning etc so its obvious he is going to attract more slack.
exactly, you slating him because you dont like him, not because he's wrong. and you complain about peoples views on terry.

anway end of the day, it was a great display by portugal, if they can only be more consistent

This was probably the best Portugal performance in the past 5 years from what i can remember. This tactical approach suits the portuguese play better, they don't have the players nor the need to play with 2 defensive midfielders like they used to play during the WC and it's preparation.
A bunch of retarded tackles in the 1st half on either side and a linesman who was quite poor in general. If you've seen the whole match you can notice that he got pretty much every off-side decision wrong and was always out of position.
On a slightly different note, glad to see Bosingwa back who had a solid game (can't believe Chelsea haven't renewed his contract yet...), not so pleased with Manuel Fernandes who gave away possession too often and that at a 3-0 lead, and Hugo Almeida (yes i know he scored...) who pretty much has a work rate of 0 in the last few matches for Portugal...

I agree with CJACKO, Nani could see the ball going in, he had no need to even head it, just trying to steal Ronaldo's sexy goal.

Was a good team display by Portugal, but meh, I never read much into friendlys.

ronaldo absolutely pwnd this game & he didn't even score!
when he goes past busquets as if he's not there, it's brilliant to watch!

Ronaldo came off at half time too :)

exactly, you slating him because you dont like him, not because he's wrong. and you complain about peoples views on terry.

anway end of the day, it was a great display by portugal, if they can only be more consistent

Iv already said i do like Nani.